The Librarian

• Views 14.8k
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Agreed, Jehovah is shaking the nations by preaching work (not literally shaken). ...And this preaching work is upsetting the Russian government and the Mighty Orthodox church.....because we are effect

On Monday, July 17, 2017, a three-judge panel will consider the appeal of the Russian Supreme Court’s April 20 decision against Jehovah’s Witnesses. Further updates about the hearing will be provided

I DID NOT EXPECT IT TO GO OUR WAY!  Here are my reasons: I have been watching Russia for more than 12 years and saw its sincere "human rights lawyers and reporters" mysteriously killed on the str

Posted Images

15:35    Omelchenko indicates that there has been a violation of the right to freedom of religion, expression and association, as guaranteed by Art. Art. 9, 10, 11 of the Convention. For example, he drew attention to the requirement of international law that state intervention should be provided by law. In particular, the law must be certain and its application foreseeable. Omelchenko on the materials of the case shows that the use of anti-extremist legislation Jehovah's Witnesses is uncertain and unpredictable.
15:40    International law requires that state interference pursued a legitimate aim and was necessary in a democratic society. Omelchenko notes that the 100-year history not recorded any extremist manifestations on the part of Jehovah's Witnesses. But after this decision, a huge number of believers suffered groundless violation of their rights.

15:45    The representative of the Administrative Center Kalin upheld the appeal and explain the lawyers. The right to present his case transferred to the representative of the Ministry of Justice Borisova.
15:50    The Ministry of Justice considers that a court decision banning Jehovah's Witnesses had been lawful and justified. Borisov says that every religion has the right to spread their beliefs and attitudes, however, the wording should not offend the followers of other religions.

16:00    Borisov leads the facts of interaction of the Administrative Center and local religious organizations. According to the Ministry of Justice, it must point to a single structure, the integrity and identity of religious organizations.

in other words : Close relationship between the AC and LROs prove that they are one organization, not separate entities

So my wife and myself have a close relationship so according to them we are one flesh literally and not separate entities !

wow 5 hours from our lawyers and 20 min from MOJ. Really!  They didn't even try to refute anything from us stating its a done deal.  I guess we will soon see if this is a kangaroo court or not.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.