Topic Summary

Created

Last Reply

Replies

Views

The Librarian -
Anna -

Top Posters

I have the following to add to this: watch this video and you will understand what is going on in Russia with the Orthodox church.  This is why they are persecuting all Christian faiths that are not aligned with this religion.  I may be wrong but I doubt things will change!

Hello guest!

There are a few more videos

Small brass plaque in a boating supply store : "Pray toward Heaven ...

Row toward shore."

Think about this .... how long would it take YOU to read  11 train boxcars packed with letters?

You probably could spend the rest of your life merely opening the envelopes.

IT DID NOT HAPPEN!

But since the Russians still use wood burning fireplaces, and paper is just thin sheets of wood, this coming bitter winter those in Moscow will appreciate that the Governing Body gave them fuel at the proper time ... even though it cost the Brotherhood Eighty Million Dollars in International Postage, and Fifty-Four Million dollars of that was transferred to the Russian Government by the Universal Postal Union as "terminal duty" ( That means they were paid to deliver the mail at their end...).

image.png

Hello guest!

On July 17, 2017, at 11:00 am, a panel of three Supreme Court judges begins consideration of an appeal against the decision of the same court to liquidate all 396 organizations of Jehovah's Witnesses in Russia. There is a 

Hello guest!
 .<<<click

Hello my beloved brothers and sisters. I have just received from one of my contacts the minutes of the first hearing. Good it is in Russian, but you can use a translator (Google for example)

Hello guest!

It is the official website of our Brothers and Sisters of Russia.
Fraternally. Your Brother in Faith Philippe

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CrownRoyalAD
    Newest Member
    CrownRoyalAD

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.