The World News Media

Has the Society ever ruled on what happens if a man or woman abandons their spouse forever ... is the one abandoned stuck forever ?

James Thomas Rook Jr.

'And the loose cannons and the nutcases said to him: "by what authority do you do these things? Or who gave you this authority to do these things?" Jesus said to them: "I will ask you one question. Answer me, and I will tell you by what authority I do these things."

At that, they said to him:

21 hours ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

Are you EVER able to discuss any real ISSUE whatsoever ... without trying to divert attention to someone to blame?

How about this ...

You tell me WHY? .... and I will tell you WHO?

Since you have no reading comprehension skills  for what I have already said, in which already answered your question ... that might be best.

...... at least,  you are 100% consistent!

• Views 2k
  • Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who can say what God is thinking?  Perhaps it is a way a demonstrating he considers marriage a covenant sacrosanct. I can think of two who complied with it for many years before finally becoming

"Forever is a long...long time." No one gets stuck in anything longer than their current life or until Armageddon...whichever comes first.

Is your beef this time with God or with the organization that does its best to apply what he has inspired to be written?

Posted Images

3 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

'And the loose cannons and the nutcases said to him: "by what authority do you do these things? Or who gave you this authority to do these things?" Jesus said to them: "I will ask you one question. Answer me, and I will tell you by what authority I do these things."

Well TTH ... thanks once again for answering my question, even though that was not your intent.

You have managed ONCE AGAIN to show Are you NEVER able to discuss any real ISSUE whatsoever ... without trying to divert attention to someone to blame, this time by attempted disparagement and innuendo.

I do see you have added irrelevancy to the list, in a prominent way.

I will have to admit, though .. it was "clever" ... and again you have managed to be 100% consistent.

Participation  Trophy  500  .jpg

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.