The World News Media

770,000 tons of Fukushima’s radioactive water to be released into ocean under new plan...

TheWorldNewsOrg

• Views 1.3k
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard that Canada tests all their incoming pacific seafood already and that the US does not.

There was a scare about this... then it died down. 

Is there any evidence that this will have an effect at all? 

I used to work for the Department of Energy at Savannah River Site, which 'does Tritium" better than anybody else, and at Nevada's Yucca Mountain, and off and on with that for 20 years ... and I personally would eat any seafood that was caught in the past few years without specific evidence to the contrary.

AND ... a lot of times, "evidence" is manufactured to manipulate people, and I understand that, too.

This morning I ate a Banana which contained radioactive potassium.

I could do essays on this stuff for three months ... but the only reaction would be the villagers coming up the hillside with torches at night yelling "Kill the Monster!".

While our bodies have been made into magnificent biological machines by Jehovah - there is only so much our bodies can handle. It is being bombarded from all sides.... and animal life is also showing the effects. 

Our enzyme processes are being disrupted by poisons which are indiscriminately used in agriculture.  (Recently the manufacturers of Roundup were ordered to put a warning on their packaging.... a struggle that has gone on for years because unethical scientists are paid for studies which prove that there is no danger).  Most of our fresh water has already been contaminated by artificial sugars, chemicals, metals, and medicines such as antibiotics and anti-depressants. 

A few more added pollutants - what can that do?  Jehovah will step into mankind's affairs and 'ruin those ruining the earth' - before mankind ruins it beyond repair. Revelation 11:18.  It is interesting that Jehovah foresaw that mankind would show no respect for the earth and its life. It is all about making the fast buck by using the earth and its life as a commodity. "In the dollar we trust" ....