The World News Media

Never say you are busy! – UPBUILDING STORY! – ??

Bible Speaks

Never say you are busy!

UPBUILDING STORY

??????????

This is a story that happened in Japan.

In order to renovate the house, a man in Japan breaks open the wall.

??????????

Japanese houses normally have a hollow space between the wooden walls.

When tearing down the walls, he found that there was a lizard stuck there because a nail from outside hammered into one of it's feet.

??????????

He sees this, feels pity, and at the same time curious, as when he checked the nail, it was nailed five years ago when the house was first built!

??????????

What happened ?...

The lizard had survived in such position for five years.

In a dark wall partition for five years without moving, it is impossible and mind-boggling.

??????????

Then he wondered how this lizard survived for five years without moving a single step since it's foot was nailed !

So he stopped his work and observed the lizard, what it has been doing, and what and how it has been eating.

??????????

Later, not knowing from where it came, appears another lizard, with food in its mouth.

Ah !... He was stunned and touched deeply,...

??????????

For the lizard that was stuck by nail, another lizard has been feeding it for the past five years.

Imagine ?...

??????????

It has been doing that untiringly for five long years, without giving up hope on it's partner.

Imagine what this small creature can do that a creature blessed with a brilliant mind like us can't.

??????????

Please never abandon your loved ones. Never say you are busy when they Really Need You.

??????????

You May Have The Entire World At Your Feet.

But You Might Be The Only World To Them.

??????????

A Moment of negligence might break the very heart which loves you through all odds,...

Before you say something, just remember it takes a moment to break, but an entire lifetime to make.

IMG_0456.JPG

• Views 839
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Never say you are busy! UPBUILDING STORY ?????????? This is a story that happened in Japan. In order to renovate the house, a man in Japan breaks open the wall. ??????????

Beautifull. Thanks

I agree.   I like this story although it is fictitious. I have used it in a memorial talk.   GOD’S WINGS God’s wings. After a forest fire in Yellowstone National Par

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

I agree.

I like this story although it is fictitious.

I have used it in a memorial talk.

GOD’S WINGS

God’s wings.

After a forest fire in Yellowstone National Park, forest rangers began their trek up a mountain to assess the inferno’s damage. One ranger found a bird literally petrified in ashes, perched statuesquely on the ground at the base of a tree. Somewhat sickened by the eerie sight, he knocked over the bird with a stick. When he gently struck it, three tiny chicks scurried from under their dead mother’s wings.

The loving mother, keenly aware of impending disaster, had carried her offspring to the base of the tree and had gathered them under her wings, instinctively knowing that the toxic smoke would rise. She could have flown to safety but refused to abandon her babies. When the blaze had arrived and the heat had scorched her small body, the mother had remained steadfast. Because she had been willing to die, those under the cover of her wings would live.

“He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge.” (Psalm 91:4)

16 hours ago, Douglas Roberts said:

@Douglas Roberts  Lesson learned! Illustrations bring home the point! Many will listen if perhaps just our thoughts they may not ponder ? may we think and use our thoughts and ideas to bring home points to the reader! Many story tellers sell millions of books and save lives. The point? Perhaps their is a thought here that will change my life or the way I live for the better?  Keep up your good works! 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.