The World News Media

After 7000 hours of excavation, an extraordinarily well-preserved 110-million-year-old dinosaur...

TheWorldNewsOrg

• Views 1.1k
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They will of course refuse to have the DNA tested.   There is a new way whereby DNA can be obtained.... but most paleontologists refuse because then the true age of the specimen can be determined. It

3 hours ago, Arauna said:

They will of course refuse to have the DNA tested.   There is a new way whereby DNA can be obtained.... but most paleontologists refuse because then the true age of the specimen can be determined. It does not suit the agenda...

Are you sure about that, that they refuse?

Yes quite sure!  They are publishing this story to cover over the story of professor Armitage who won his court case a few years back!  I think this lady was working with him when she was a student.  He was teaching them to use highly specialized equipment.... they found the blood vessels....   They were working together and he published a paper in a scientific journal which got him fired because the entire scientific world was angry! He found soft tissue and remnants of arteries in the bone which proves that dinosaurs are not as old as people theorize on....  

The world of science is not as scientific as you think!  If you publish anything against the status quo (especially contrary evidence to their Darwinian ideas) one cannot get a job and you may be ostracized - Darwinism is basically a religion!

The creationists after the court case took his case and recorded conversations with well-known darwinists and they all refused tests!  They were so angry they went bonkers on the recording!  I will try to find it for you and sent it here.  I have to leave now I am teaching my fellow brothers and sisters to read arabic today....  I was not on field service because my husband is home today... 

Put this in the headline on Google search: soft tissue in dinosaur bones..... and a bunch of articles will come up.. first read all the headlines....  But there is one which describes the court case and the interview with darwinists who go crazy! They did not know they were being recorded!