The World News Media

Amen

Jack Ryan

Just like naming of days of the week and months are of astrological/pagan origin, the widely used word Amen too is pagan, and has contributed to mind-control.

Each time we say “Amen” at the end of prayer we may think that we mean only "verily" and "truly". Unfortunately, we overlook something very important. Amen, Amen-Ra is the "most high" Egyptian Solar archetype [Egyptian sun god, known as Amun/Amin/Amen Ra, meaning "the hidden God" and thus, the phrase "Amen" would originally mean "Let it remain hidden/secret."]. So every time when we say Amen, we are paying homage to the solar divinity, the sunlight, the light of the world, verily. 

The very word itself is a combination of A (negative prefix, as in Asexual, or Amorphous designed to bring in a neutralizing effect) and MEN (stemming from the Proto-Indo-European root MEN- "think" (see MIND/MOON etymology). So, Men/ Mens/ ment/ mind/ mentis/ mensis/ menses/ menstrual, …all have their original roots in Egyptian theology, all coming from MIN (mind), the ancient moon god, which relates to our MIN-D, as well as THOTH (hence the word THOUGHT) who was also an ancient Egyptian moon god. Thus when someone says AMEN, he unwittingly means: "I am neutralizing my thinking (I am not for free thinking)" as in, "let it remain hidden/secret" as Amen is the HIDDEN ONE. Positively put, it would mean "so it is," and so shall it be, until we KNOW for a FACT which is at the root of all blind beliefs.

• 5 months later...

• Views 1k
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Languages are fascinating aren't they? Some unrelated languages may have words that are spelt the same or even sound the same. But They may not have the same thought or meaning. Take the Māori word Morena and the Spanish word Morena. Both are spelt and sound the same, but have different meanings, and those meanings can not be related or connected to the thought of the other, not even related grammatically. One means "Good morning!" and the  other describes a dark colour whether a person's skin or hair. One is a greeting, and the other is an adjective. 

Although, one thing is sure, Egyptian and Hebrew are cousins, having emerged at the same point in time, according to the Bible, at Babel of Shinar. One came through Noah's son Ham, through his son Mizraim. The other came through Noah's son Shem, possibly by way of Eber, from which we may get the word Heber, and eventually, Hebrew.

So, Amen has two very different thoughts in both languages. If I went to Spain and said "Morena!" do you think they would know what I'm saying? Likewise, if they came to New Zealand, and they said "Morena" would I reply, "well some are, but not all!"

I do like the thought in Revelation though, that Jesus IS the AMEN. So it makes me feel like he is implicitly stated every time we say Amen. Which then made me think, why do we finish saying , "through Jesus' name" if he IS the AMEN. He is the one through whom all other things came to be so. He is the one through whom God confirms or fulfills his word. So isn't that interesting, hmmmm... what to do... what to do?

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.