The World News Media

Anyone interested in sending their ashes on the moon?

Jack Ryan

For only $12,500.00 your ashes can be put on the moon or $5,000 for a burial in low-Earth orbit, where a travel-shampoo-size urn can spin for years at 17,000 mph until it gradually descends into the white-hot re-entry atmosphere.They hope to have a cemetery on the moon complete with plots and ceremonial adornments..Just think every time it's a full moon you look up in the sky and you will always see you love one. A thought, you are resurrected on the moon....

• Views 799
  • Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BUT  THINK ABOUT THAT....    and you know that?? Jehovah is not dumb !  All dead humans in the oceans, mountains, jungle, space, all dead of the wars, etc. they will resurrected on our be

NO, thats only a deal / business for rich and weird people...  Nobody ever will resurrect on the moon and can live,  not possible,  stupid idea !  

I told my ex-wife that after I died, just put my mortal remains in a double grass clippings sized Hefty Trash bag, throw in a few pints of Fabreeze, and set it out on the sidewalk, and Tuesday, it's t

13 hours ago, Queen Esther said:

NO, thats only a deal / business for rich and weird people...  Nobody ever will resurrect on the moon and can live,  not possible,  stupid idea ! :D 

THINK ABOUT IT

I do not think that Jehovah is going to resurrect all those millions of people that died in the middle of the Oceans from Shipwreck, drownings, or burials at sea IN THE MIDDLE OF THE OCEAN! 

And an angel of the LORD said: "Hello there resurrected one ... how long can you tread water?" 

BUT  THINK ABOUT THAT.... :)   and you know that??

Jehovah is not dumb !  All dead humans in the oceans, mountains, jungle, space, all dead of the wars, etc. they will resurrected on our beautiful EARTH, I am sure??  Think to the pictures...  All resurrected ones running to their families !??

Guest Nicole
11 hours ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

THINK ABOUT IT

I do not think that Jehovah is going to resurrect all those millions of people that died in the middle of the Oceans from Shipwreck, drownings, or burials at sea IN THE MIDDLE OF THE OCEAN! 

I have thought the same :) 

The English expression "How long can you tread water .." means ... how long can you stay on TOP of the water in one place, usually by inflating ones' lungs, and moving the arms back and forth, with the palms of the hands angled down for upward thrust. 

Also the punch line of an ancient Bill Cosby joke about people asking Noah what was it he was building there in his driveway, and he replied "How long can you tread water, ha ha ha ha ha ha.?".

13 hours ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

Nevertheless, a believer should never be cremated. What if you were resurrected on a windy day?

I do not know how you can categorically say the Jehovah God will not resurrect someone on the Moon.

There are NO FACTS to support or exclude that. (Remember ... uh... facts?)

If they died on the Moon because they fell and cracked open the face plate of their spacesuit, perhaps Jehovah would resurrect them with a repaired spacesuit face plate. 

OR .... he might resurrect someone on the Moon for any number of reasons we are completely unaware of, like the resurrected one's  family is vacationing there and staying at the  Luna Hilton, while attending an Inner System District Assembly. (Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, and Orbitals)

Please read the 1965 book, "Things in Which It Is Impossible For God To Lie", page 184, paragraph 10, ..... and the 1986 book "Worldwide Security Under The Prince of Peace", page 384, paragraph 24, published 21 years later.

The larger book, "Things which which it is Impossible for God to Lie", is out of print. I was looking for a copy the other day and was not successful. My parents studied that with me. You have the references changed around.  Page 184 is in reference to the smaller book, "Worldwide Security under the Prince of Peace", It says: 

*** ws chap. 22 p. 184 par. 10 The God of the “Prince of Peace” Becomes “All Things to Everyone” ***
10 To all eternity our earth will bear a distinction that no other planet throughout endless space will enjoy, though the earth may not be the only planet that will ever be inhabited. Uniquely, it will be where Jehovah has indisputably vindicated his universal sovereignty, establishing an eternal and universal legal precedent. It will be the only planet on which Jehovah of armies will have fought “the war of the great day of God the Almighty.” It will be the only planet to which God sent his dearest Son to become a man and die in order to recover the planet’s inhabitants from sin and death. It will be the only planet from which Jehovah will have taken 144,000 of its inhabitants to be “heirs indeed of God, but joint heirs with Christ.”—Romans 8:17.

I dare add that Jehovah says he gave the earth to the sons of men.

(Psalm 115:16) 16 As for the heavens, they belong to Jehovah, But the earth he has given to the sons of men.

'You are from the realms below; I am from the realms above. You are from this world; I am not from this world.”—John 8:23. -- Jesus.

It is best to stick to the things written as the apostle Paul recommended.

(1 Corinthians 4:6) 6 Now, brothers, these things I have applied to myself and A·polʹlos for your good, that through us you may learn the rule: “Do not go beyond the things that are written,” so that you may not be puffed up with pride, favoring one against the other. 

I can't see imperfect people colonizing outer space anyway. Perfection will be needed, and  the resurrection will take place where Jesus will be administering his healing services to surviving and resurrected mankind. Rev 5:9,10 says He and the 144,000  will be ruling over the earth.

Frankly I don't believe we will necessarily be moving, maybe visiting, if it is God's will.  As imperfect creatures we have learned to visit with long preparation and difficulty, so maybe we could do that better and faster after perfection. Look at the preparation  people (so as not to damage their eyes) have to do just to observe a partial eclipse of the sun [Aug 21]) 

Note that those moving to heaven to be with Jesus will have had to be changed to spirit bodies and achieve perfection in those bodies.   

Jehovah has a lot in store but let us wait and see. Everyone likes a pleasant surprise.

By the way, being resurrected on the moon is just as unlikely as being resurrected in the middle of the ocean. Where would the support be?  

If you are at the Luna Hilton, all you have to do is key your telephone AI to call for the Concierge for any assistance you might need. Perhaps you would need a Lunar Rover to get from the Hotel to the Inner System District Assembly Arena at Tycho Crater, with your newly resurrected family member.

I would assume, their being in the Hotel Business, and all being post Armageddon Jehovah's Witnesses ... they would be very supportive .

By the way .... July 20, 1969 Mankind first set foot on the moon, across 240,000 miles of hard vacuum  ... proving that the Solar System is at least what the Bible considers to be "Earth"

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.