The World News Media

"I Found "THE BEST LIFE EVER!" – JHease ?????

Bible Speaks

I spent one year as an auxilliary pioneer then decided to apply as a regular pioneer. After a year, I had the privilege to attend the Pioneer Service School. It was an unforgettable experience because our schedule for PSS was moved three times and the class was held in Cebuano which was quite surprising to me because Hiligaynon is my local language, not Cebuano. Good thing I was able to understand the whole week class because I used to work for years in Cebuano speaking cities.

???????

My journey in pioneering was never easy. I had to quit my full time job due to some conflicts with work so I can attend my PSS. I didn't regret anything in giving up a lot of things to pursue my pioneering. Many people asked me why I end up working part time jobs though I'm a Bachelor's Degree holder but this life is what I really want ever since. Simple and I'm contented with it. I may try to explain my reasons to them, only few will understand.

???????

Seeking first Jehovah's kingdom will always be my first priority because I know that Jehovah will provide everything to me.-Matthew 6:33. I will never ever exchange this privilege to any privileges of this world. Surely, this is "THE BEST LIFE EVER!" ?

?????

— Contributed  – 8/4/2017

IMG_1957.PNG

• Views 525
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Popular Posts

I spent one year as an auxilliary pioneer then decided to apply as a regular pioneer. After a year, I had the privilege to attend the Pioneer Service School. It was an unforgettable experience because

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.