Bible Speaks -

Top Posters

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Bible Speaks
      "I have made your name known."—John 17:26. - Bible Speaks -
      John 17:26
      New English Translation (NET Bible)
      26 I made known your name to them, and I will continue to make it known, so that the love you have loved me with may be in them, and I may be in them.”
      New English Translation (NET) NET Bible® copyright ©1996-2006 by Biblical Studies Press, L.L.C. http://netbible.com All rights reserved.

• By Bible Speaks
      Spirit Creatures—How They Affect Us?
      YOU ALSO CAN HAVE GOD'S PROTECTION FROM THE WICKED SPIRTS - LEARN HOW! (PSALMS 34:7,8)
      7 "The angel of Jehovah is camping all around those fearing him, And he rescues them." 8 "Taste and see that Jehovah is good, O YOU people;
      Happy is the able-bodied man that takes refuge in him." 
      (DANIEL 6:22,23)
      22 "My own God sent his angel and shut the mouth of the lions, and they have not brought me to ruin, forasmuch as before him innocence itself was found in me; and also before you, O king, no hurtful act have I done.” 23 Then it was that the king himself became very glad, and Daniel himself he commanded to be lifted up out of the pit. And Daniel was lifted up out of the pit, and there was no hurt at all found on him, because he had trusted in his God." But why has God tolerated evil spirits and the wickedness that has caused people so much suffering? That question will be answered in the next chapter. * Regarding righteous angels, Revelation 5:11 says: “The number of them was myriads of myriads,” or “ten thousand times tens of thousands.” So the Bible does indicate that hundreds of millions of angels were created. 
      Faithful angels come to the aid of those who serve Jehovah.—(Hebrews 1:7, 14) 
      Satan and his demons are misleading people and turning them away from God." (Revelation 12:9) 
      If you do GodÂ’s will and oppose the Devil, Satan will flee from you. (James 4:7)
      JW.ORG

• By Bible Speaks
      Our conjoined  twin brothers Dan and Nielle from Philippines send us their greetings after baptism. 
      Hello from Philippines ???
      JW Philippines

• By Bible Speaks
      "[Holy spirit] will guide you into all the truth."— (John 16:13)
      ???
      “Jehovah helped us in a marvelous way to commit to memory the fortifying thoughts in the articles.” Miniature Jehovah Witness book smuggled into concentration camp. - Bible Speaks
      John 16:13
      New International Version - UK (NIVUK)
      13 But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come.

• By Bible Speaks
      Isaiah 43:18
      New International Version - UK (NIVUK)
      18 Â‘Forget the former things;
          do not dwell on the past.
      New International Version - UK (NIVUK) Holy Bible, New International Version® Anglicized, NIV® Copyright © 1979, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

• By Bible Speaks
      Let us compare the attitude of David and Manasseh with that of the wayward people of Israel and Judah "They did not give ear." (Neh. 9:30) - Bible Speaks
      Nehemiah 9:30
      New King James Version (NKJV)
      30 Yet for many years You had patience with them,
      And testified against them by Your Spirit in Your prophets.
      Yet they would not listen;
      Therefore You gave them into the hand of the peoples of the lands.
      New King James Version (NKJV) Scripture taken from the New King James Version®. Copyright © 1982 by Thomas Nelson. Used by permission. All rights reserved.

• By Bible Speaks
      "Flee from youthful desires."—2 Tim. 2:22. ~ ??? ~ Bible Speaks
      2 Timothy 2:22
      New King James Version (NKJV)
      22 Flee also youthful lusts; but pursue righteousness, faith, love, peace with those who call on the Lord out of a pure heart. 
      New King James Version (NKJV) Scripture taken from the New King James Version®. Copyright © 1982 by Thomas Nelson. Used by permission. All rights reserved.

• By Bible Speaks
      This is pretty much the perfect camouflage. The Buff-tip moth (Phalera bucephala) avoids predators by disguising itself as a broken stick when at rest. Incredible! isn't it?? - ???
      Amazing God Our Creator Jehovah is! ?

• By Bible Speaks
      "Let each one keep seeking, not his own advantage, but that of the other person."—1 Cor. 10:24. - Bible Speaks
      ???
      1 Corinthians 10:24
      New Living Translation (NLT)
      24 Don’t be concerned for your own good but for the good of others.
      New Living Translation (NLT) Holy Bible, New Living Translation, copyright © 1996, 2004, 2007, 2013, 2015 by Tyndale House Foundation. Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. All rights reserved.

• By Bible Speaks
      Pseudocreobotra wahlbergi, or Spiny Flower Mantis, is a small Flower Mantis (1.5 inches or 38 millimetres) native to southern and eastern Africa. ???
      Thank you Jehovah God wonders of creation! - ?????

• By Bible Speaks
      Ephesians 4:30World English Bible (WEB)
      30 DonÂ’t grieve the Holy Spirit of God, in whom you were sealed for the day of redemption. 
      World English Bible (WEB) by Public Domain. The name "World English Bible" is trademarked.

• By Bible Speaks
      1 John 4:19World English Bible (WEB)
      19 We love him, because he first loved us. 
      World English Bible (WEB) by Public Domain. The name "World English Bible" is trademarked.

• By Bible Speaks
      Are You Justified in Anger? ~ Was Jehovah? ~ ???
      "Let me be, that my anger may blaze against them and I may exterminate them, and let me make you into great nation." (Ex. 32:10) ~ Justified Justice? ~ ???
      Although Jehovah expressed what he was inclined to do, this was not his final judgment. In effect, Jehovah was here testing Moses. 
      Would he take this opportunity to encourage Jehovah to forget about Israel and to make a mighty nation from Moses’ own descendants? Moses’ response revealed his faith and trust in Jehovah’s justice. 
      His reaction showed, not selfish interest, but concern over Jehovah’s name. He did not want it to be defamed. Moses thereby showed that he understood “the mind of Jehovah” concerning this matter. (1 Cor. 2:16) 
      What was the outcome? Because Jehovah was not firmly committed to a certain course of action, he “began to feel regret.” 
      In Hebrew, this expression can simply mean that Jehovah did not bring about the calamity he stated that he was inclined to bring upon the whole nation. (Ex. 32:11-14) - Bible Speaks -

• By Bible Speaks
      Can You Change Color? - Maybe a Bright Red when upset? - These Octopuses ? Have Been Created for Their Protection in the Oceans ? By Our Creator Jehovah God! - We Will Never Be Able To Train this Octopus ? to do that! - Marvels Of Creation!
      Octopus color change ? ~ Ponta Do Ouro, Mozambique. Video by @rubergnick #nature
      Tap on Video Link mp4 ________Wow Watch Till End! ?

A1171E59-77FB-4D10-B677-A86C4BBF07C9.MP4
    • By Bible Speaks
      @savylew shares: “Such a wonderful day doing the cart in San Jose, Costa Rica! 
      ?????????
      We placed 28 pieces of literature and I was able to share the "What Happens at a Bible Study?” video with someone. And to top it all off, I got to drink out of a fresh coconut!“ - Bible Speaks

• By Bible Speaks
      “Lollipop Gorilla” ? the Master! - Protests His Family! - Lessons For Us in Our “Jungle!” 
      Be Kind! - ????????
      Tap on Video Link mp4 _________?
      A79607A4-FA97-4CAE-B9B0-F5F32CF99E5B.mp4

• By Bible Speaks
      This is my wife Rachel and I. We have the privilege of serving on construction at the South Africa branch.
      We have just completed the new warehouse that many will have seen on JW Broadcasting.
      Very soon we will receive the new MAN press. Still lots of work to do! bestlifeever Feel free to share! @jamesrachelfrench Thank you 

• By Bible Speaks
      Circuit Assembly with representative of the branch: Do not give up. Continue to fulfill the law of Christ. Assembly Hall El Trébol (SAET), Santiago, Chile. Image shared by @paolo_cordieri
      #jw #jwchile 

• By Bible Speaks
      Maybe It’s Not Cold On the Moon? ~ ?
      We have been there though? - Fly me to the moon? - ??? - I like the Song too! ?

• By Bible Speaks
      Not in my Congregation! - We are not called Pastors anyhow! - Be on the Watch! -
      ?? ?

• By Bible Speaks
      JOY FROM SOUTH KOREA ~ ???
      After spending 14 months in prison for his neutrality to military service, our  brother is released.His joy is reflected in his face as his family receives him with a warm hug.
      Thanks to the firmness of our brothers,  military neutrality in South korea is even more respected today.We pray to Jehovah for the release of our brothers and sisters all over the world who have been imprisoned because of their neutrality.?

• By Bible Speaks
      You Cold? - What Do These Penguins ? Do In -30 Below and more? -
      When it gets very cold, emperor penguins huddle together in large groups to keep each other warm. It’s the only way they can survive the brutal conditions they face in the course of their incredible reproduction cycle on the sea ice off Antarctica. 
      During mid-winter blizzards, when males are incubating eggs on their feet with only their brood flaps to cover the future chicks, temperatures can drop to -70 degrees. 
      When I made this image it was not quite that bad, only -30 degrees, but I was standing on top of a platform perched at the edge of a colony and I had to stay still to avoid spooking the birds. 
      It was an ordeal, and it took a while to get warm again, but the images were worth it. At @FransLanting for more stories from the amazing world of emperor penguins. 

• By Bible Speaks
      The Only Way Any Battles Spiritual or Physical should be fought, through *Jehovah God Word * ~ ? ? ?
      The Eagle does not fight the snake ? on the ground. It picks it up into the sky and changes the battle ground, and then it releases the snake into the sky. 
      The snake has no stamina, no power and no balance in the air. It is useless, weak and vulnerable unlike on the ground where it is powerful wise and deadly. 
      Take your fight into the spiritual realm by praying and when you are in the spiritual realm  God takes over your battles. 
      Don't fight the enemy in his comfort zone, change the battle grounds like the Eagle and let God take charge through your earnest prayer. You'll be assured of clean victory.
      Pray without ceasing.
      ? ? ?

• By Bible Speaks
      Are we not a public display of our faith and proud of it? - ??? - HMMMMMM........... I WONDER WHICH ONE IS ONE OF JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES ?

• By Bible Speaks
      Give Comfort to Those Who Grieve ~
      ???
      “Jehovah has anointed me . . . to comfort all the mourning ones.”—(ISAIAH 61:1, 2)
      JEHOVAH, the God of all real comfort, teaches us to be concerned when others experience calamity. He teaches us to “speak consolingly to the depressed souls” and to comfort all who mourn. 
      Jesus Christ read and applied to himself the prophetic commission: “The spirit of the Sovereign Lord Jehovah is upon me, for the reason that Jehovah has anointed me to tell good news to the meek ones. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, . . . to comfort all the mourning ones.” (Isaiah 61:1, 2)
      When we seek to comfort others, words of sympathy are certainly in order. We endeavor to convey to the grieving person by word and tone of voice that we deeply care about his situation.
      This is not accomplished by the use of hollow platitudes. The Bible tells us that “through our endurance and through the comfort from the Scriptures we might have hope.” (Romans 15:4) 
      In view of this, we can explain at a suitable time what GodÂ’s Kingdom is, and we can show from the Bible how it will solve present problems. Then we can reason on why it is a dependable hope. In this way, we will impart comfort.
      Show them comfort only God Jehovah can give and His Son Christ now Ruling will comfort us all forever. - Bible Speaks -
      https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/2003325?q=comfort&p=par

• By Bible Speaks
      "The one keeping his lips in check is acting discreetly." (Prov. 10:19) ~ ???
      Good communication does not mean saying everything you are thinking and feeling at any given moment, especially if you are upset. The Scriptures show that uncontrolled expression of anger is a mark of weakness, not of strength. (Prov. 25:28; 29:11) 
      Moses—“ by far the meekest” of all men then alive—once let the rebelliousness of the nation of Israel cause him to lose his temper and fail to give glory to God. Moses very clearly communicated how he felt, but Jehovah was not pleased. After 40 years of leading the Israelites, Moses did not have the privilege of taking them into the Promised Land. (Num. 12:3; 20:10, 12; Ps. 106:32) 
      The Scriptures commend the exercising of restraint and discretion when we speak. (Prov. 17:27) Yet, discretion does not mean never expressing oneself. It means speaking “with graciousness,” using the tongue to heal rather than to hurt." (Prov. 12:18; 18:21; Col. 4:6) - Bible Speaks - jw.org

• By Bible Speaks
      Does Anxiety Indicate a Lack of Faith?
      ???
      Jesus’ said in the Sermon the Mount, in which he said: “Stop being anxious.” (Matthew 6:25)
      God Understands Our Imperfections
      The Bible does not teach that lack of faith is the cause of all anxiety. 
      Living as we do during “critical times hard to deal with,” it is virtually impossible not to experience anxiety to some degree. (2 Timothy 3:1) 
      Faithful Christians cope with daily anxieties that are triggered by poor health, old age, economic pressures, family strife, crime, and other problems. Even in ancient times, GodÂ’s servants faced fears and worries.
      Persistent anxiety, however, can wear us down and lead to loss of trust in God. The apostle Paul referred to lack of faith as “the sin that easily entangles us.” (Hebrews 12:1)
      God Knows Our Needs
      The Scriptures help us to make a distinction between general anxiety and the sin of lack of faith. 
      Daily feelings of anxiety or even a momentary lapse of faith because of human weakness should not be confused with the complete lack of trust in God that springs from a wicked, unresponsive heart. 
      Christians, therefore, need not be plagued by guilt just because they periodically experience anxiety.
      Nevertheless, caution is necessary so that anxiety does not grow out of proportion and dominate our lives. Hence, the wisdom of Jesus’ words when he said: “Never be anxious and say, ‘What are we to eat?’ or, ‘What are we to drink?’ or, ‘What are we to put on?’” This he followed with the comforting words: “For your heavenly Father knows you need all these things. 
      Keep on, then, seeking first the kingdom and his righteousness, and all these other things will be added to you.”—(Matthew 6:25-33)
      How to help others with a disorder:
      https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/102012090?q=anxiety&p=par 

• By Bible Speaks
      Catch those Snowflakes before they are gone! - Sweet Picture! - Thank you Jehovah for these Seals!  - ??? 
      Who doesn’t like catching snowflakes on their tongue? Oh the sweetness of life! A happy and healthy Weddell Seal near Orne Harbour and Spigot Peak on the Antarctic Peninsula. 
      My daughter @lilliana_libecki and I are embracing the power and beauty from/in Antarctica and will be sharing some joy along the way here 
       photo @mikelibecki

• By Bible Speaks
      Jehovah God Will Save the Earth ? and the Penguins ? His Promise!
      Purpose. Like all other created things, the earth was brought into existence because of Jehovah’s will (“pleasure,” KJ). (Re 4:11) It was created to remain forever. (Ps 78:69; 104:5; 119:90; Ec 1:4)
      God speaks of himself as a God of purpose and declares that his purposes are certain to come to fruition. (Isa 46:10; 55:11)
      He made his purpose for the earth very clear when he said to the first human pair: “Be fruitful and become many and fill the earth and subdue it, and have in subjection the fish of the sea and the flying creatures of the heavens and every living creature that is moving upon the earth.” (Ge 1:28)
      There were no flaws in earth or the things on it. Having created all necessary things, Jehovah saw that they were “very good” and “proceeded to rest” or desist from other earthly creative works.—Ge 1:31–2:2.
      ManÂ’s habitation on earth is also permanent. When God gave man the law regarding the tree of the knowledge of good and bad, he implied that man could live on earth forever. (Ge 2:17)
      We are assured by Jehovah’s own words that “all the days the earth continues, seed sowing and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night, will never cease” (Ge 8:22) and that he will never destroy all flesh again by a flood. (Ge 9:12-16)
      Jehovah says that he did not make the earth for nothing but, rather, that he has given it to men as a home and that death will eventually be done away with. God’s purpose, therefore, is for the earth to be the habitation of man in perfection and happiness with eternal life.—Ps 37:11; 115:16; Isa 45:18; Re 21:3, 4.
      That this is the purpose of Jehovah God. 

Photo by @BrianSkerry. ??
      Polar Love: A mother gentoo penguin and her chick admire one another within their nesting site in Antarctica. The third largest of all penguin species, gentoo penguin parents are especially nurturing. Both parents help to build their circular nests of stones, moss and grass from the surrounding area. 
      Hatchlings will stay in the nest for up to a month, while the parents alternate foraging duties and caring for the chick.
      According to the International Union for the Conservation of Nature, Gentoo Penguins are ‘near threatened,’ with numbers declining as a result of natural predation and ice melt caused by global warming. Spending time with these animals was hypnotic, I didn’t want to leave!

• By Bible Speaks
      Draw Close to God
      You Can Find “the Very Knowledge of God”
      ???
      JEHOVAH GOD has put within our reach a priceless treasure, and it is his heart’s desire that we find it. This treasure does not bring material wealth, but it will result in something that all the money in the world cannot buy—inner peace, contentment, and a satisfying life. What is this treasure? The words of wise King Solomon recorded at Proverbs 2:1-6 explain.
      Solomon identifies this treasure as “the very knowledge of God”—that is, the truth about God and his purposes as revealed in the Bible. (Verse 5) There are several aspects to this treasure.
      True teachings. The Bible answers such questions as these: What is GodÂ’s name? (Psalm 83:18) What happens at death? (Psalm 146:3, 4) Why are we here? (Genesis 1:26-28; Psalm 115:16) Really, what price would you put on the answers to such important questions?
      Wise counsel. The Bible tells us the best way to live. How can you make a marriage last? (Ephesians 5:28, 29, 33) How can you raise responsible children? (Deuteronomy 6:5-7; Ephesians 6:4) How can you find happiness in life? (Matthew 5:3; Luke 11:28) Again, what do you think—how valuable is reliable advice on such matters?
      Insight into GodÂ’s nature and personality. The Bible is the main source of accurate information about God. What is he like? (John 1:18; 4:24) Does he care about us? (1 Peter 5:6, 7) What are some of his outstanding qualities? (Exodus 34:6, 7; 1 John 4:8) How much, would you say, is truthful information about our Creator worth?
      “The very knowledge of God” is indeed a spiritual treasure. How can you find it? A clue lies in verse 4 of Proverbs chapter 2, where Solomon compares this knowledge to “hid treasures.” Think about this: A hidden treasure will not jump out of its hiding place and deposit itself into idle hands. We have to put forth effort to find it. So it is with the knowledge of God. This treasure is, in effect, buried in the Bible. To find it, we need to put forth effort.
      Solomon explains what we need to do in order to find “the very knowledge of God.” The words “receive my sayings” and “incline your heart” show that we need a receptive heart. (Verses 1, 2) The words “call out,” “keep seeking,” and “keep searching” indicate that we need to expend ourselves, earnestly showing our initiative. (Verses 3, 4) To find the treasure, then, we need to make a diligent study of the Bible, doing so with a sincere heart.—Luke 8:15.
      If we show such initiative, Jehovah will do the rest. “Jehovah himself gives wisdom,” says verse 6. Only with God’s help can we fully grasp the truths found in the Bible. (John 6:44; Acts 16:14) Of this you can be sure: If you sincerely search into God’s Word, you will find “the very knowledge of God”—a treasure that will enrich your life beyond measure.—Proverbs 2:10-21.* -
      ???
      https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/2011732?q=prov+2%3A1-6&p=par

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Leander H. McNelly
    Newest Member
    Leander H. McNelly

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.