The World News Media

BroRando

Just now, Brother Rando said:

Looks like Legion got his feelings hurt again?  Headslap..... there's no escape for you Legion.... 

Obviously you have no answer to my proofs that you're an apostate. Deny, deny, deny, and mount ad hominem attacks. That's all you can manage.

Here's a challenge to see if you claim you're not an apostate: Send your name, address and a link to your apostate writings and videos to the Watch Tower Society. Tell us what happens.

AlanF

• Views 5k
  • Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

[sarcasm] It's too bad there was no pure worship during the time of Jesus and during the lives of the apostles. Otherwise the true Christian faith could have been built upon the foundation of Jesus an

What Jesus said bears repeating: (Luke 21:8) . . .He said: “Look out that you are not misled, for many will come on the basis of my name, saying, ‘I am he,’ and, ‘The due time is near.’ Do not

Many will cleanse themselves and whiten themselves and will be refined. And the wicked ones will certainly act wickedly, and no wicked ones at all will understand; but the ones having insight will und

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, Brother Rando said:

Whose attacking?   I'm simply exposing you.  Jehovah knows those whom belong to him. :)

Are you really as stupid as you appear to be? The fact that your English is lousy does not excuse you.

An ad hominem attack is a substitute for an argument that, rather than attacking the opponent's argument, attacks the credibility of the opponent by applying a label to him, and trying to dismiss him by that label rather than by actually dealing with the argument. You did that by saying " Looks like Legion got his feelings hurt again". You entirely failed to deal with my argument, namely, my proof that you teach things that contradict "the faithful slave" and the Bible.

Do you deny that you teach things contradictory to "the slave's" teachings? Do you deny that you teach things contradictory to the Bible itself? You can't honestly deny it, because your claims are already in print above, for all to see.

Of course, you can squirm and lie every which way, just like President Donald Trump. But most readers can read the Bible and The Watchtower for themselves and see how you've contradicted it and "the slave".

As for "exposing" me, are you really so stupid that you think that others do not realize that your name calling is just that?

AlanF

Allow me to expose you and embarrass you once more. You give me way too much credit in making the false claim that the Watchtower Society never mentioned 2034.  It was discussed in the early 1900's and printed in the early part of 1914. 

In the first part of 1914, the Bible Students known as International Bible Students Association discussed the “time of trouble” on the printed page called The Bible Students Monthly. Early in 1914, an issue of The Bible Students Monthly was issued with the large bold heading “END OF WORLD IN 1914? Some have quoted the large headline of this tract as proof that Russell was expecting the “end of the world” in 1914. However, such neglect the subheading under the larger headline, which states: “NOT THE VIEW OF PASTOR RUSSELL NOR OF I.B.S.A.” International Bible Students Association: "Nevertheless, when viewed from God’s standpoint, we are still “shortly after” 1914. Although Russell himself did not think the time of trouble would be this long, he did allow that it could be. It is possible that the time allotted for this period is 120 years (1914+120=2034), but that these days will be “cut short” some time before they are allowed to reach their end. We do not put this forth as a “prophecy”, nor would we feel anything was wrong if 2034 came and went and nothing had happened as far the full binding of Satan and the destruction of his empire is concerned. All things are in God’s hands." 

1914.jpg