Bible Speaks

ONE OF OUR PIONEER SISTER DIES IN HONDURAS ???

Topic Summary

Created

Last Reply

Replies

Views

Bible Speaks -
Guest Nicole -

Top Posters

ONE OF OUR PIONEER SISTER DIES IN HONDURAS

It is very regrettable to realize the death of one of our sister in the faith, in this case our  Sister yamalia Escoto also well known as Talita who  died of criminal gunfire in the Jutosa Honduras and was accompanied by her husband, Russell, who is an American who was an alternate superintendent. He is seriously injured.
From here we extend our condolences to all the relatives and those who knew our  Sister Talita.
We look forward to the promises of the JEHOVAH that we will have a world without crime(2 chronicles 10:16)
Pls put them in your prayer so the family can find the needed comfort..

http://www.laprensa.hn/sucesos/1094422-410/asesinan-a-mujer-y-hieren-a-su-acompañante-en-choloma-tras-persecusión

IMG_2407.JPG

IMG_2408.PNG

So sorry to hear of this dear sisters death. Sympathy to the family and those who knew her. I'm so sorry. I will keep you all in my prayers as we look forward to the near future of seeing our loved ones again.

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Alfred Shea Addis
    Newest Member
    Alfred Shea Addis

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.