Bible Speaks

• Views 4.4k
  • Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Father and Daughter preaching in KHABAROVSK RUSSIA #JW ???

I never saw a sister with so much 'Make up'  while serving for Jehovah....  also not by our meetings. It makes no sense for me. Not a nice witness with so red lips like a model,  also for our younger

Posted Images

I never saw a sister with so much 'Make up'  while serving for Jehovah....  also not by our meetings. It makes no sense for me. Not a nice witness with so red lips like a model,  also for our younger girls in the cong.  A light rosé color were okay.  Such of red we can see in TV in the 'red light' milieu...  or its okay on a party, wedding, holiday or other celebrations. Thats my view of things - how are thinking other sisters about that?  Importend is always Jehovah's view of things!  

6 hours ago, Queen Esther said:

I never saw a sister with so much 'Make up'  while serving for Jehovah....  also not by our meetings. It makes no sense for me. Not a nice witness with so red lips like a model,  also for our younger girls in the cong.  A light rosé color were okay.  Such of red we can see in TV in the 'red light' milieu...  or its okay on a party, wedding, holiday or other celebrations. Thats my view of things - how are thinking other sisters about that?  Importend is always Jehovah's view of things!  

@Queen Esther

Beauty is in the heart! Some have outward beauty too! She is a beautiful Sister! Rejoice she loves Jehovah! If she was overly made up, but she is not! Maybe your country or your generation don't wear lipstick ?? I personally love red lipstick and with the right outfit we are beautiful. Be Happy! Maybe try some yourself, you might enjoy it too! 

Agape,

❤️?❤️?❤️

I think she looks beautiful and I see nothing wrong with her makeup. The shade is not bright red and it is not glossy  which would make her stand out. Every  place has a different standard of what is over the top when it comes to makeup. We shouldn't  judge anyone by our own standards.

7 hours ago, Queen Esther said:

Why would you even say something like that...... it is horrible...... I have one question to ask you...... I see you post or comment on most topics on world forum....... Is this your website? 

22 minutes ago, Leonor Patan said:

I think she looks beautiful and I see nothing wrong with her makeup. The shade is not bright red and it is not glossy  which would make her stand out. Every  place has a different standard of what is over the top when it comes to makeup. We shouldn't  judge anyone by our own standards.

amen.......

Hello @100Million.....   You're new here and you don't know me !   I know all what you was writing. The shallow mind  I give back to you, it doesn't work to me.  Seems, you not understood right what I wrote. Read it slowly again, perhaps you check my point.  Thank you !  I love and appreciate other cultures :x   Best wishes from Germany :)

1 hour ago, Queen Esther said:

Hello @100Million.....   You're new here and you don't know me !   I know all what you was writing. The shallow mind  I give back to you, it doesn't work to me.  Seems, you not understood right what I wrote. Read it slowly again, perhaps you check my point.  Thank you !  I love and appreciate other cultures :x   Best wishes from Germany :)

been around for a while but don't comment.... do you own this site? or do you feel to comment and follow most threads?  please answer.....

54 minutes ago, Bible Speaks said:

@Queen Esther

Is that your real name? I'm sure your a Queen ?? Here's a picture for you, now this IS TROUBLE? Our faithful Sister, she's beautiful, except that Jehovah loves her and so do I. Now this woman in the picture I sent now, now that is TROUBLE! ???

IMG_2602.PNG

well said BIBLE SPEAKS...... I just cant believe SO CALLED QUEEN'S thoughts would even come from her mouth ..... maybe we should ask the sister in the picture what she thinks?... did you get consent from her to post this picture online ( of her at the cart?)  how do you think she would feel if she read your thoughts QUEEN???? 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.