Created

Last Reply

Replies

Views

Jack Ryan -
Dennis Gilman -

Top Posters

20 minutes ago, Melinda Mills said:

No word in German and Spanish for Lesbianism?

According to google translate German is Lesbische Liebe

According to google translate Spanish is lesbianismo

I don't know where he got his information. I just checked both the German study edition and Spanish study edition and he is incorrect. In Spanish they used " relación lesbiana cuando. In German they used einer lesbischen Beziehung 

Easy thing to check. Takes just a few minutes. Not sure if this is the real issue that Jay was trying to highlight. 

• Similar Content

• By Jack Ryan
      Why is God ok with Slavery yet so against the Gays?
    • By TheWorldNewsOrg
      via Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. World News
    • By Jack Ryan
      The video starts in a board room meeting where a group of men are brainstorming experiences which they can share – and one of the pinpoints “Sally”. ?
      The clip then cuts to a young woman walking around what appears to be a market.
      She seeÂ’s women wearing rainbow bracelets, with rainbow posters showing two stick-figure women holding hands.
      When she goes to the till she’s asked if she would like to “make a donation to the marathon”, to which Sally says “no, thank you”.
      She then walks to a separate store and purchases a blanket.
      While waiting she sees a number of women wearing the bracelet.
      The woman who serves her asks Sally if she would like her rainbow bracelet in the bag or if she would like to wear it now.
      “No thank you,” Sally repeats again.
      “What’s wrong honey?” A third woman then questions her. “You got something against them?” 
      “Well no I don’t have anything against them personally,” she begins to reply, but she is then cut off.
      “So what’s the problem?”
      “I respect that they have a right to choose their lifestyle but as a Bible reader,” Sally begins to try and explain.
      “Excuse me I’m a bible reader too I go to church and our church is one of the biggest supporters for this marathon,” the woman replies.

“Displaying courage now will help me display courage in the future,” a voice tells her.
      “Well I’m one of Jehovah’s Witnesses and we believe the bible teaches sex is for a man and a woman who are married,” Sally says.
    • By Jack Ryan
      He is a current member of the Governing Body of Jehovah’s Witnesses 
      Anthony Morris on Ireland Gay Marriage Vote (HD).mp4
    • By The Librarian
      Does the Bible teach that homosexuals are bad people? Can a Christian please God while feeling attracted to the same sex?

Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.
    • By The Librarian
      One Man, One Woman
      Via
    • Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
      Devon and Cornwall Police have said a leaflet posted through doors in North Devon isn't a crime – despite it advising gay people to "control their urges".
      The leaflet, entitled "How to Harness Your Habits", was distributed in North Devon by Jehovah's Witnesses and contains an article asking "What does the Bible say about homosexuality?"
      In it, the religious group states that "rejecting homosexuality" is completely different to "rejecting people of a different skin colour" and says their views are the same as people who "view smoking as harmful and even repugnant".

It also compares gay people to animals, but says "unlike animals, they can choose not to act on their impulses".
      The Journal was contacted by a reader, who wishes to remain anonymous, who felt "belittled" by the leaflet.
      "I completely respect other peoples' beliefs and people who disagree with homosexuality because of their religion do not bother me," she said.
      "But when people actively seek you out to force their beliefs upon you and tell you that what you are doing is wrong then that does upset me.
      "They have encroached on my life by forcing their literature into my home and belittled my relationship and my life."
      Using passages from the Bible as, the text also says: "A person who has homosexual leanings can control what he allows his mind to dwell on, just as he would control any other wrong desire, including leanings towards anger, adultery or greed."
      However, it also says "the Bible does not encourage prejudice, hate crimes or any other kind of mistreatment of homosexuals".
      Devon and Cornwall Police looked at the leaflet and stated: "We have been made aware of some religious materials which have been distributed in North Devon.
      "Whilst it doesn't appear to meet the threshold to be considered a crime, these have been passed on to our Diverse Communities Team to look into."
      But Matt Horwood, senior communications officer for national LGBT charity Stonewall called the leaflet "damaging vitriol". 
      "It perpetuates the myth that you cannot be of faith while also being part of, or supporting, the lesbian, gay, bi and trans community," he said.
      "Stonewall will continue its work with faith communities to ensure that all LGBT people are accepted without exception in their place of worship and within their own faith communities."

Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.
  • Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ackson Mulwanda
    Newest Member
    Ackson Mulwanda

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.