Views

Guest Nicole -
Guest Nicole -

Top Posters

• Guest 1

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By James Thomas Rook Jr.
      I realize there are many reasons to go to an Assembly, or Convention, and when my children were living at home they would go to others' conventions  for a variety of reasons, as well as their own.
      I would always ask them when they returned home "What did you learn that was new?" .  This was important to me as I had to work long hours to afford to finance their explorations and socialization, which I thought was important ... but I still expected them to learn something new ... and since I was paying for their travels, to tell me what was going on.
      Generally, attendance to an out of town Convention nearby would cost about $200 a day, times three days, so that would be $600.
      Now that I am retired, and my income has been cut by about 80%, it's even MORE important to me to want to get good value for the time and money I would be spending for my wife and I to spend three days, traveling out of town, to learn something of lasting value .... something worth at least three days of our time, which is painfully obviously shorter, and the what is now considerable effort and considerable expense.
      In Engineering it's important that the "Law of diminishing returns" be observed so that you do not go physically, mentally or emotionally bankrupt.
      Perhaps I am just asking for some encouragement that the effort is worth the cost and effort, and that the benefit is worth it, so if I may ask ......
      WHAT DID YOU LEARN THAT WAS NEW AT THE 2019 "LOVE NEVER FAILS" REGIONAL CONVENTION ?

By Guest
      Throughout a heartfelt presentation for the Model 3 release party, Elon Musk repeatedly expressed his and Tesla’s immense appreciation of the loyalty given to the company by its many fans.
      He specifically thanked those who purchased the Model S, Model X, and Roadster vehicles for making the Model 3 possible. He also gave shout-outs to the many fans who waited for hours or even days in order to be first in line for Model 3 reservations last year. Musk said that the team at Tesla would enter “manufacturing hell” over the next six to nine months as they attempt to ramp up production of the vehicle, hoping to reach a volume of 5,000 a month by the end of 2017.

Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. With the audience largely populated by Tesla employees, there was still a tangible air of excitement in spite of the difficult and long hours almost certainly ahead of everyone who works at the company. Musk reiterated the hope that Tesla would be able to able to ship all the initial reservations by the end of 2018, and also told those reserving a Model 3 now that there is a chance they will also receive their vehicles by that same time. It seems likely that that will slip to 2019, but Tesla has long publicly acknowledged the fact that delays were possible or even likely as the company attempts to reach unprecedented levels of EV production.
      While rather short on specific details many hoped for, today marks the beginning of customers taking their Model 3s home. While only 30 vehicles have been released thus far, that number should rise rapidly into the tens of thousands by the end of the year. Soon to come will be the first publicized customer opinions of the vehicles, so keep your eyes peeled.

Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.  
    • Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
    • Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
      Transcript - Former Enemies Who Became Friends.pdf
    • Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
      Transcript - Preaching in “the Most Distant Part of the Earth”.pdf
    • Guest Nicole
    • Guest Nicole
    • Guest Nicole
    • Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
    • Guest Nicole
    • By Kurt
    • Guest Nicole
    • By momtothree
      Re posting this activity book after some revisions - My kids found and pointed out some mistakes in the first one at our convention last weekend!  
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Attached is a 64 page Activity Workbook for kids for the 2017 "Don't Give Up!" Convention of Jehovah's Witnesses. 
      Includes:
      - Cover
      - 3 Day Program
      - Day Dividers
      - Notes Pages
      - Activity Pages
      2017_RC_Kids.pdf
    • By momtothree
      Thought this might be the best spot for this since other convention downloads are here
      My FB group asked me to make some Caleb & Sophia badges for kids! 
      Thought I would share here also. 

I am working on activity notebooks for the convention also. Will upload when they are finished!
      Kids17RCb1.pdf
      Kids17RCb2.pdf
      Kids17RCb3.pdf
    • Guest Nicole
    • Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
    • Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
      Aquí hay más de ellos: 

• Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
      Here are more of them

• Guest Nicole
    • Guest Nicole
    • Guest Nicole
    • Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
      October 12th-16. The coldest day this autumn. Showing many videoes to friendly people and many nice experiences. We even got an address to a person from another European country today.

• Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
      LA BIBLIA LES CAMBIÓ LA VIDA.pdf
    • Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
      The ongoing regional Convention of the Jehovah’s Witnesses for Lagos and Ogun States started last month and is expected to end this month, at the Assembly Halls in Ota, Daluwon, Lekki and Badagry. Themed, “Remain loyal to Jehovah,” the convention, according to the spokesman of the group, Mr. Martins Omotehinse, holds throughout the country and every Friday to Sunday.
      It features talks, short videos, symposia and Bible dramas.

Meanwhile, the series of convention in Ota Assembly Hall started in August and ends on December 16, while the ones in Badagry and Daluwon will start this month and ends on December 16. The convention series in Lekki Assembly ground starts on September 14 and ends on December 15, 2016.

• Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
      Loyalty is the theme for this year’s Convention of Jehovah’s Witnesses series in Duluth starting Friday.
      All ages can attend the free three-day program with the theme “Remain Loyal to Jehovah!,” according to a news release.
      The program will take place at the Infinite Energy Center at 6400 Sugarloaf Parkway from Aug. 12 to Aug. 14 and from Aug. 19 to Aug. 21. Sessions will start each day at 9:20 a.m.
      “Loyalty can be a challenge. … At work, in the family, in our personal lives and in our relationship with God,” Mike Funston, a convention spokesman, said in the release. “All too often, disloyalty is fracturing our lives and communities.”
      The convention will feature discussions and video clips about Jesus Christ and a full-length film on “on how a mighty King remained loyal while being besieged by his enemies,” he said.
      Funston said about 6,800 are expected to attend each day.
      For information, visit www.jw.org.

• Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
    • Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
      Predicando hoy en el Lago de Atitlán, Panajachel, Sololá, Guatemala; mostrando vídeos en mi tableta en el idioma kaqchikel.

• Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
      First i would like to appreciate your enerst effort towards our spuritual welbeing.
      I am asking if you may happen to have a transcript for this week's video entitled '100 years of kingdom rulership.
      Always appreciate your hardwork.
    • Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
      Jehovah's Witnesses return to the River City for their annual convention. This year marks the 14th held in Evansville.

That long stay in the Tri-State coincides nicely with this convention's theme of loyalty.

"Loyalty is what we're talking about," says Frederick Young. "Loyalty to Jehovah."

"Helps us remain loyal by words and deeds and actions," says Sean Caster. 

Each year the convention brings an estimated $2.8 million to the local economy, according the Evansville Convention and Visitors Bureau.

"They've adapted very well to our being here," says Caster. "The hotels have been very gracious, the town has been very gracious. We appreciated Roberts Stadium, but we also appreciate the new Ford Center as well."

Organizers say the convention brings in so many people, they have to book hotels as far away as Henderson, KY in addition to several hotels within Evansville and Vanderburgh County.
      Source: 
  • Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Raymond Darner
    Newest Member
    Raymond Darner

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.