Topic Summary

Created

Last Reply

Replies

Views

Queen Esther -
Queen Esther -

Top Posters

The next other new pins you can see by the Gallery pictures...  also my new reports, bec. Post a photo will be soon finished here.  On and off changing is a nice idea :). But all postings you can find on our website again,  NO problem ! 

ah I see!  I wasn't sure what it was about :) 

yes there are some cute pins.  I don't wear any simply because I'm too broke to buy any, lol!  

Thanks for clarifying Queen Esther!

Thank you,  @gabriela cabrera  :)

To  you  ALL,  *post a photo*  not  closed,  it  was  only  an  idea,  but  not  worked...   Now  Gallery  stopped  for  a  while  -  we  try  sometimes  this  and  that !  The  best,  you  always  walk  around  in  our  Forum.  Much  fun :D

Greetings  from  Germany,  Agape !

A number of people like to wear pens that identify something about them. I have a Tetragrammaton
lapel pen that I wear upon occasion. My only fear is that some of these pins and such may end up being an idol. Remember the serpent that Moses erected in the wilderness. It was required by Jehovah and served a good purpose, but eventually it was turned into an idol. (2 Kings 18:4) 4 He was the one who removed the high places, smashed the sacred pillars, and cut down the sacred pole. He also crushed the copper serpent that Moses had made; for down to that time the people of Israel had been making sacrificial smoke to it and it used to be called the copper serpent-idol.

In the meantime  I am thinking like you !  Its little worldly,  bec. too many different pins...  Thats always a problem in our world, from all things it does quickly give a surplus !  So, everybody of us must decide for itself, do I need that, or do I like it ?

Thats my new opinion to that.  Greetings from Germany, Agape !  

18 hours ago, Queen Esther said:

In the meantime  I am thinking like you !  Its little worldly,  bec. too many different pins...  Thats always a problem in our world, from all things it does quickly give a surplus !  So, everybody of us must decide for itself, do I need that, or do I like it ?

Thats my new opinion to that.  Greetings from Germany, Agape !  

Absolutely  right. Personal choice. 

I think it is a nice idea to wear a pin with something identifying us as a Witness. People may ask about it or comment on it and then we have an opportunity to give a Witness. I don’t think any one would use it as a good luck charm

I like your thinking, that some people may ask us to our pins, that were great, yes :)  But the thoughts of all JW  often different, thats normal. I also use a red bracelet bec. *NO  BLOOD* so everybody can see it at once ! Thats better than wearing under the clothes.

Thanks for your interesting comment !

Greetings and best wishes from Germany???

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.