Guest Nicole

• Views 6.7k
  • Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems a bit of a stretch that she would dispose of her husband in such a manner just so she would not be ostracized as they put it. But, in this day and age anything is possible. The love of the great

This beggars belief. Has anyone heard of other cases where prosecution has factored religious belief on the condition of the dead as a component of a "guilty" verdict? I mean are all the Catholic, Pro

@Jack Ryan No, she was not. She is in good standing and supported by her friends, family, Jim’s family and many Witnesses. 

Posted Images

@The Librarian 

On 11/30/2018 at 9:06 PM, The Librarian said:

I sent this out on a bunch of social media sites. Anyone know if there is a way people can support her defense fund? Or if one even exists?

Public Defenders paid by the states are notorious for being terrible defenders.

This is the site for the defense fund  

Fundedjustice.com

Justice for Sandra and Jamie Melgar

3 hours ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

The question just BEGS to be asked .... How does anyone here know she DIDN'T do it?

Yes, that's what makes it so sad. Who are we to judge either way. Power and authority has been given to Jesus Christ, would he help in such a case. I don't think he would. Humans are left much to our own dealings aren't we ?

Oh for that New World to be here, even if I'm not going to be allowed to be there. For others to have joy and peace, it will be wonderful. 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.