The World News Media

bruceq:

I have not expressed my opinion at ALL on things that may or may not have happened 103 years ago that were invisible to every living creature possessing DNA.  

As I have said MANY times in this Arena, I only claim to be a Barbarian interested in Justice and Truth ... and I CERTAINLY do not care to "start a religion"..... and the things you have just NOW accused me of are fantasies from your own imagination.

Want to test that statement?

Please quote ANYTHING I have ever stated that is NOT TRUE.  

There are over 5 years of, and slightly less than 7,000 comments of mine you can choose from.

PICK ONE ... and challenge me.

• Views 5.6k
  • Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not to worry. This isn't a real thread. Not exactly anyway. I was asked to try my hand at splitting off some of the diversionary topics from the thread called: Perhaps you heard of it. Well

thank you for all your comments, even though my language is not,  somethings which makes it little hard for me to understand you fully, and read all your words fast. sorry if I make any mistakes. 

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, TrueTomHarley said:

I have also come to regard him, I hope not incorrectly, as a provider of accurate information. When he writes about 'out there' topics, he does not do what apostates do: throw as much dirt out there as they can, uncritically, hoping that as much of it as possible will stick.

His sympathies lie with the home team. He does not want to send them back to the showers.

Just because Satan can be an angel of light does not disqualify his apostate attitude. Many can say and teach correct things. I also enjoyed some of what he was saying before this thread on other subjects. But when he promotes his teaching from Ray Franz {I and my father were around at that time as well and know the situation quite accurately] and contradicts Jehovah's Witnesses I am not just going to say he is with the "home team". If someone on your team tries to make the other side win [to throw the game] is he really on your team. If he had never quoted from the apostates I would not even be having this conversation. And he has not apologized or has stopped promoting that teaching now has he?

4 minutes ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

I have not expressed my opinion at ALL on things that may or may not have happened 103 years ago that were invisible to every living creature possessing DNA.  

As I have said MANY times in this Arena, I only claim to be a Barbarian interested in Justice and Truth ... and I CERTAINLY do not care to "start a religion"..... and the things you have just NOW accused me of are fantasies from your own imagination.

Want to test that statement?

Please quote ANYTHING I have ever stated that is NOT TRUE.  

There are over 5 years of, and slightly less than 7,000 comments of mine you can choose from.

PICK ONE ... and challenge me.

You have also quoted and shown cartoons from apostate websites as Truetom  pointed out some time ago to me. Therefore that disqualifies you according to Scripture to "prove" anything.

The difference between you and I,  bruceq, is that you are looking for stuff to support your orthodoxy ... and I am looking for TRUTH.

I do not care WHERE it comes from.

Any time someone tells you NOT to read something, or NOT to hear something, it is a red rocket in the night sky that they are trying to limit your powers of reason and MAKE YOU STUPID ...

... for your own protection ...of course.

A short analogy  700  .jpg

I don't care if you call me names:

You just proved my point. Therefore that disqualifies you according to Scripture to "prove" anything.

"They publicly declare that they know God, but they disown him by their works,  because they are detestable and disobedient and NOT APPROVED FOR GOOD WORK OF ANY SORT."  Titus 1:16.

Please explain how that applies to me ... with something OTHER than your irrational fantasies.

Go ahead... be a sport ... pick something ... ANYTHING I have actually said that is not a product of your ad hominum imagination.

You have somewhere around 7,000 of my actual statements to take issue with.

I sympathize with your confusion as apostates will often try to defend their teachings with reason, clarity and Scripture.

Here is a perfect example: There was once an assembly of apostates, the first  Scripture they pointed to for support against Jehovah's Witnesses was Acts 8:37 NWT. Then after that they went to Acts 15:34 and finally Acts 24:7 to finally cement their argument against Jehovah's Witnesses. Yet the outcome of the meeting was plainly seen in Acts 19:32 :" "Some were, in fact, crying out one thing and others something else; for the assembly was in confusion and the majority of them did not know the reason why they had come together".  LOOK FAMILIAR HERE!

However the true faith would "all speak in agreement and that there should be no divisions among you,  but that you may be completely united in the same mind and in the same line of thought". 1 Cor. 1:10! :D

2 hours ago, bruceq said:

But true loyal Christians would not read apostate books and teachings and you both have definitely not hidden the fact that you have read and promoted the teachings of Ray Franz in this very thread! .

How does one understand one's own position to be correct if they do not read and analyze the position of others to determine "truth"? 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.