Last Reply

Replies

Views

James Thomas Rook Jr. -
bruceq -

Top Posters

29 minutes ago, bruceq said:

insider and some others on this blog...

While I have, at times, been surprised at what @JW Insiderchooses to spill, I have never (after an initial re-assessment) not regarded him as in the camp of the good guys. Some people simply like to rove about.

'Roving about publicly' is another question, for one could simply write Bethel a letter. Nonetheless, I have not had his experiences, nor have I rubbed shoulders with those he has rubbed shoulders with, so I'll leave that matter to others. Not to mention that @ComfortMyPeoplequotes 'before them all' and 'in front of all Israel,' though, here again, it is 'in front of all Israel.'

The internet is not the congregation. That is why Bethel recommends we exercise caution, if not keep our distance,  from places where you cannot know who's who. I've chosen to bypass that counsel (within limits, for I do use caution - and I do have second thoughts about it). So have you, or you would not be here.

24 minutes ago, TrueTomHarley said:

While I have, at times, been surprised at what @JW Insiderchooses to spill, I have never (after an initial re-assessment) not regarded him as in the camp of the good guys. Some people simply like to rove about.

'Roving about publicly' is another question, for one could simply write Bethel a letter. Nonetheless, I have not had his experiences, nor have I rubbed shoulders with those he has rubbed shoulders with, so I'll leave that matter to others.

The internet is not the congregation. That is why Bethel recommends we exercise caution, if not keep our distance,  from places where you cannot know who's who. I've chosen to bypass that counsel (within limits, for I do use caution). So have you, or you would not be here.

I have had the same experiences as insider but I do not brag about it.Or look haughty by answering people with pages and pages of junk that most just don't have the time to read anyway.  I agree none of us here are really loyal since we are here. Roving about is fine if it is ones foray but some have flagrantly been disloyal by promoting from apostate websites. I just wanted to point out to this community "that" fact as well as the fact that none of the rest of us are to blame for apostates being here except for the owners of this blog, they are allowing it  if they are even Witnesses.

4 minutes ago, bruceq said:

the owners of this blog, if they are even Witnesses.

I think admin has made it pretty clear that he is not. He has mentioned before how he is unconcerned with our 'corporate agenda.'

@The Librarian, the old hen, is. (I think) She has sat behind me at our Hall from the day before anybody else was born, rapping me whenever I slouch, scolding everyone for the slightest misbehaviour. Brothers have thrown away their prepared funeral talk remarks about her, despairing that she will ever require that service.

Eventually, she will, and "Ding Dong, the witch is dead." will probably suffice.

2 minutes ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

You do of course (hahaHAhaha!) realize that EVERY TIME there is "new light" on any subject ... that by definition that means you are APOSTATIZING from what you believed YESTERDAY!

That is what happens when you search for TRUTH.

Read more  

Sorry James but 

"anything" they now post is now considered as false teaching by your own confession of promoting apostate ideas of Ray Franz and other apostate websites.

If you believe Jesus did not become King in 1914 or unrepentant ones should not be disfellowshipped then start your own religion, I am sure the 30,000 other apostate "Christian" religions who agree with you will welcome you with open arms as some do here as well. B|

24 minutes ago, bruceq said:

Roving about is fine if it is ones foray

I have also come to regard him, I hope not incorrectly, as a provider of accurate information, within the limits of human perception. When he writes about 'out there' topics, he does not do what apostates do: throw as much dirt out there as they can, uncritically, hoping that as much of it as possible will stick.

His sympathies lie with the home team. He does not want to send them back to the showers.

bruceq:

I have not expressed my opinion at ALL on things that may or may not have happened 103 years ago that were invisible to every living creature possessing DNA.  

As I have said MANY times in this Arena, I only claim to be a Barbarian interested in Justice and Truth ... and I CERTAINLY do not care to "start a religion"..... and the things you have just NOW accused me of are fantasies from your own imagination.

Want to test that statement?

Please quote ANYTHING I have ever stated that is NOT TRUE.  

There are over 5 years of, and slightly less than 7,000 comments of mine you can choose from.

PICK ONE ... and challenge me.

11 minutes ago, TrueTomHarley said:

I have also come to regard him, I hope not incorrectly, as a provider of accurate information. When he writes about 'out there' topics, he does not do what apostates do: throw as much dirt out there as they can, uncritically, hoping that as much of it as possible will stick.

His sympathies lie with the home team. He does not want to send them back to the showers.

Just because Satan can be an angel of light does not disqualify his apostate attitude. Many can say and teach correct things. I also enjoyed some of what he was saying before this thread on other subjects. But when he promotes his teaching from Ray Franz {I and my father were around at that time as well and know the situation quite accurately] and contradicts Jehovah's Witnesses I am not just going to say he is with the "home team". If someone on your team tries to make the other side win [to throw the game] is he really on your team. If he had never quoted from the apostates I would not even be having this conversation. And he has not apologized or has stopped promoting that teaching now has he?

4 minutes ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

I have not expressed my opinion at ALL on things that may or may not have happened 103 years ago that were invisible to every living creature possessing DNA.  

As I have said MANY times in this Arena, I only claim to be a Barbarian interested in Justice and Truth ... and I CERTAINLY do not care to "start a religion"..... and the things you have just NOW accused me of are fantasies from your own imagination.

Want to test that statement?

Please quote ANYTHING I have ever stated that is NOT TRUE.  

There are over 5 years of, and slightly less than 7,000 comments of mine you can choose from.

PICK ONE ... and challenge me.

You have also quoted and shown cartoons from apostate websites as Truetom  pointed out some time ago to me. Therefore that disqualifies you according to Scripture to "prove" anything.

The difference between you and I,  bruceq, is that you are looking for stuff to support your orthodoxy ... and I am looking for TRUTH.

I do not care WHERE it comes from.

Any time someone tells you NOT to read something, or NOT to hear something, it is a red rocket in the night sky that they are trying to limit your powers of reason and MAKE YOU STUPID ...

... for your own protection ...of course.

A short analogy  700  .jpg

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Marek Markus
    Newest Member
    Marek Markus

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.