The World News Media

Top 5 US States by Jehovah's Witness Population

The Librarian

Arizona

Although still small when compared to the entire population in the USA, Arizona reports around 1% of its population as Jehovah's Witness. This percentage accounts for six hundred and fifty three persons.

California

California reports 3,697 members who identify as Jehovah's Witness. There are a number of Kingdom Halls located in the state. 

Florida

Florida is home to a small but notable percentage of Jehovah's Witnesses. There are around 220 people who identify as Jehovah's Witness in the state. 

Hawaii

Hawaii State is critical as far as the Jehovah Witness population is concerned. The state carries one percent of the total population of the Jehovah witness members in the USA which when presented in numbers represent 312 members. 

Illinois

This state is documented as having one percent of the total USA population that belongs to the Jehovah Witness people. This percentage represents 1,026 members.

PEW Research Center

Learn more about Jehovah's Witnesses

• Views 1.9k
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I personally would challenge some of their numbers above...... but just don't have the time. 

I AM SORRY, BUT I FIND THESE NUMBERS HARD TO BELIEVE UNLESS I AM READING THIS REPORT WRONG. PLEASE CLARIFY FOR ME. THANK YOU,

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.