The World News Media

Who can really explain *GOG from MAGOG* ?

Queen Esther

• Views 3.6k
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thats very interesting, dear  Brother @James Thomas Rook Jr.  thank you very much for your story of the past. The most of us making too much thoughts about all....   The Bible is not so complicated

How can anyone truly know the identity before hand....we can guess...but that's all...no religion has the absolute truth on the identity until after the event...then you will know who was right or not

I  can  give  you  3  Bible - scriptures....    Ezec. 38:10, 18   and  Isahia, 26:20    -   Thank  you ! 

15 hours ago, Shiwiii said:

This was the answer I was figuring. 

So how can this be if they do not go to war?

The verse says "they encircle the camp of the holy ones"

Korah in exodus didn't fight Moses literally but he did in a opposition sense, causing discord and arguments among fellow brothers...I see the same happening after the 1000 years as no one would be used to literally fighting with weapons. its is a spiritual war that is raging now and will be then also I think.

I will repeat again, in its twisted way, the Watchtower reveals the true timing of the thousand year reign of Christ, that it ends before Armageddon; but you have to desire to see it. 

God’s Kingdom Rules!

“God’s Kingdom Removes Its Enemies” pg 222-230

Subheading:  “The Grand Finale of the Great Tribulation”

Although it is full of biblical error, it is telling JWs that Gog and Magog attack God’s anointed ones BEFORE God’s Kingdom arrives. 

“An all-out attack. Gog of Magog will attack the remaining anointed ones and their other sheep companions. (Read Ezekiel 38:2, 11.) This attack against established Kingdom rule will be Satan’s last battle in a war that he has been waging against the anointed remnant since his expulsion from heaven.” 

Remember, it is saying that it is Satan's last battle, BUT of this event, it ends by saying:

“Then, after Jesus has conquered and removed all human enemies of God’s Kingdom, he will hurl Satan and his demons into the abyss. There they will be kept in a deathlike, inactive state for a thousand years.—Read Revelation 6:2; 20:1-3.

So...apparently it isn't Satan's last battle, because there is another battle to come.  

The article sites Rev 20:1-3:

“Then I saw an angel coming down from heaven holding the key to the abyss and a great chain in his hand.  He seized the dragon, that ancient serpent who is the devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years.  He threw him into the abyss, closed it, and put a seal on it so that he would no longer deceive the nations until the thousand years were completed. After that, he must be released for a short time. 

DOES CHRIST HURL GOG AND MAGOG INTO THE ABYSS FOR A THOUSAND YEARS? NO. 

NOTICE WHAT THE ORGANIZATION HAS HIDDEN FROM YOU! 

READ FURTHER IN Rev 20: 

“When the thousand years are completed, Satan will be released from his prison and will go out to deceive the nations at the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them for battle. Their number is like the sand of the sea.  They came up across the breadth of the earth and surrounded the encampment of the saints, the beloved city. Then fire came down from heaven and consumed them.  The devil who deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and sulfur where the beast and the false prophet are, and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.  Rev 20:7,8

The attack of Gog and Magog happens after the thousand year reign of Christ. IT IS SATAN'S LAST BATTLE, AND IT OCCURS DURING ARMAGEDDON AS GOD'S KINGDOM RULES BOOK STATES.

So, who is the target of Satan’s deception?

Every JW in the organization, where God’s anointed ones are “gathered” during Armageddon– which is happening now; and who believe a thousand years of peace is still to come!

Rev 16:13-16 – “Then I saw three unclean spirits like frogs coming from the dragon’s mouth, from the beast’s mouth, (organization) and from the mouth of the false prophet. (GB)

For they are demonic spirits performing signs, who travel to the kings (anointed ones) of the whole world to assemble them for the battle on the great day of God, the Almighty. 

“Look, I am coming like a thief. Blessed is the one who is alert and remains clothed so that he may not go around naked and people see his shame.” 

So they assembled the kings at the place called in Hebrew, Armageddon.”

The valley of decision, where anointed one and brethren love either truth or lies/deceit/deception.  Joel 3:14; 2 Thess 2:9-12

Your leaders will tell you that the faithful Kingdom heirs must be in heaven before this battle ensues.  Not true.  The remnant can be sealed while on earth, IF they have love for pure truth, and reject deceit.  Eph 1:13; Heb 12:22; Rev 5:9,10

“But Isaiah cries out concerning Israel,

Though the number of Israelites
is like the sand of the sea,
only the remnant will be saved;

since the Lord will execute his sentence
completely and decisively on the earth
  Rom 9:27,28

2 Thess 2:11: “For this reason God sends them a strong delusion so that they will believe the lie”

“Delusion” - πλάνη plánē, plan'-ay; feminine of G4108 (as abstractly); objectively, fraudulence; subjectively, a straying from orthodoxy or piety:—deceit, to deceive, delusion, error.

G4108 - πλάνος plános, plan'-os; of uncertain affinity; roving (as a tramp), i.e. (by implication) an impostor or misleader; --deceiver, seducing.

The Governing Body/harlot/ and her Beast/organization have allowed JWs to be deceived about what is presently happening in the spirit realm, they do this by twisting the scriptures to their liking.  Rev 22:18

How does Satan deceive?  With lies and delusions.  Would God allow another “delusion” to take place in his righteous Kingdom after a thousand years? People would sin again, taken in by deceit which is Satan’s common ploy.  How demeaning to both Christ and the Father it is to teach this, when we consider Christ’s sacrifice for the atonement of our sins, once and for all.

“He takes away the first that He may establish the second.  By that will we have been sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.  Heb 10:10

“Anyone who has rejected Moses’ law dies without mercy on the testimony of two or three witnesses.  Of how much worse punishment, do you suppose, will he be thought worthy who has trampled the Son of God underfoot, counted the blood of the covenant by which he was sanctified a common thing, and insulted the Spirit of grace?  For we know Him who said, “Vengeance is Mine, I will repay,” says the Lord.And again, “The Lord will judge His people.” It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.”  Heb 10:28-31 

Such bold letters, do they make any impact on any of you?  Why are lies tolerated?  Why do you want to be deceived?  Why do you love the lie?  2 Thess 2:11,12; Jer 5:30,31

On 9/6/2017 at 5:06 AM, Otto said:

Spiritual “peace and security” derived from an organization built using Satan’s worldly tools.  POISON  1 Thess 5:1-3 I HAVE NO IDEA HOW YOU ARRIVE AT THIS IDEA, ITS NOT REFERING TO WHAT THE JWs BELIEVE.

Wt 15/7/15 pp. 1,2 - “Jehovah’s people enjoy a special environment of peace in the earthly part of his organization.”

Wt -5/2/15 pp. 17-2 – “Our spiritual heritage can also infuse in us a deep sense of spiritual security that can be enjoyed only within Jehovah’s organization.” 

On 9/7/2017 at 5:04 AM, Otto said:

its is a spiritual war that is raging now and will be then also I think.

Yes, Otto, it is a spiritual war raging NOW, not later.  Now is the deciding factor - do we love truth or lies?  There are two opposing sides in this war, Satan's "false prophet" and its "muscle" that enforces obedience on God's anointed priesthood; and Christ with his true messengers.  No deceit is found in their mouths.  (Rev.19:11,14,8; 17:14; 12:7,11; Eph.2:6; 6:12; 2Cor.10:4,5; Rev.1:16,20,5,6)

On 9/7/2017 at 8:04 AM, Otto said:

its is a spiritual war that is raging now and will be then also I think.

Yes. Whether it is a great war to fight online who can say? Bethel certainly is not crazy about it, and perhaps that it your answer, because it puts you in contact with many you fight find disagreeable.

So as to help sort out the players should you remain for awhile, @Witness, to my mind, is in a world of her own. Her posts rarely stray far from her claim that the 'phony' annointed ones have somehow outmanuevered and cheated the 'true' anointed ones, which she identifies with, and she buttresses her remarks with myriad misapplied (in my view) scriptures. 

39 minutes ago, Nana Fofana said:

Satan's last battle in THAT war.  

Remember, the Wt. is addressing Gog and Magog and Satan.  

"Now when the thousand years have expired, Satan will be released from his prison  and will go out to deceive the nations which are in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle, whose number is as the sand of the sea.  They went up on the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of the saints and the beloved city. And fire came down from God out of heaven and devoured them.  The devil, who deceived them, (the "saints") was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet (Gog and Magog) are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever."  Rev 20:7-10

The battle has always been between Christ's seed against Satan's seed, from Genesis.  Gen 3:15; Gal 4:21-31; Rev 12:1-6;11-17   Christ and his "seed" speak truth - Satan and his "seed" speak falsehood.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.