The World News Media

Who can really explain *GOG from MAGOG* ?

Queen Esther

*** w15 5/15 p. 29-p. 30 Questions From Readers ***

Who is Gog of Magog mentioned in the book of Ezekiel?

For a number of years, our publications have explained that Gog of Magog is the name given to Satan the Devil after his ouster from heaven. This explanation was based on the fact that the book of Revelation identifies Satan the Devil as the leader of the worldwide attack on God’s people. (Rev. 12:1-17) So it was thought that Gog must be another prophetic name for Satan.

However, that explanation raised some important questions. Why so? Consider this: When referring to the time that Gog is defeated, Jehovah says regarding Gog: “I will give you as food to all kinds of birds of prey and the wild beasts of the field.” (Ezek. 39:4) Then Jehovah adds: “On that day I will give Gog a burial place there in Israel . . . That is where they will bury Gog and all his hordes.” (Ezek. 39:11) But how could a spirit creature be eaten by “birds of prey and the wild beasts of the field”? How could Satan be given “a burial place” on earth? The Bible clearly shows that Satan will be abyssed for 1,000 years, not eaten or buried.—Rev. 20:1, 2.

We are told that at the end of the 1,000 years, Satan will be released from the abyss, and “he will go out to mislead those nations in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together for the war.” (Rev. 20:8) But how can Satan mislead Gog if he himself is Gog? Therefore, “Gog” does not refer to Satan in either Ezekiel’s prophecy or the book of Revelation.

Who, then, is Gog of Magog? To answer that question, we need to search the Scriptures to find out who attacks God’s people. The Bible speaks not only of the attack by ‘Gog of Magog’ but also of the attack by “the king of the north” and of the attack by “the kings of the earth.” (Ezek. 38:2, 10-13; Dan. 11:40, 44, 45; Rev. 17:14; 19:19) Do these represent separate attacks? Not likely. The Bible is no doubt referring to the same attack under different names. Why can we draw that conclusion? Because the Scriptures tell us that all the nations of the earth will be involved in this final attack that prompts the war of Armageddon.—Rev. 16:14, 16.

When we compare all these Scriptural references about the final attack on God’s people, it becomes evident that the name Gog of Magog refers, not to Satan, but to a coalition of nations. Will this coalition be led by the figurative “king of the north”? We cannot say with any certainty. But this thought does seem to be in harmony with what Jehovah says about Gog: “You will come from your place, from the remotest parts of the north, you and many peoples with you, all of them riding on horses, a great assembly, a vast army.”—Ezek. 38:6, 15.

Similarly, the prophet Daniel, who was a contemporary of Ezekiel, says of the king of the north: “Reports out of the east and out of the north will disturb him, and he will go out in a great rage to annihilate and to devote many to destruction. And he will plant his royal tents between the grand sea and the holy mountain of Decoration; and he will come all the way to his end, and there will be no helper for him.” (Dan. 11:44, 45) This clearly parallels what the book of Ezekiel says about Gog’s activities.—Ezek. 38:8-12, 16.

What occurs next as a result of this final attack? Daniel tells us: “During that time Michael [Jesus Christ] will stand up [at Armageddon], the great prince who is standing [since 1914] in behalf of your people. And there will occur a time of distress [the great tribulation] such as has not occurred since there came to be a nation until that time. And during that time your people will escape, everyone who is found written down in the book.” (Dan. 12:1) This action on the part of God’s representative Jesus is also described at Revelation 19:11-21.

But who is referred to as “Gog and Magog” at Revelation 20:8? During the final test at the end of the 1,000 years, those who rebel against Jehovah will manifest the same murderous attitude as ‘Gog of Magog,’ those nations that attack God’s people at the end of the great tribulation. And the outcome for both groups will be exactly the same—everlasting death! (Rev. 19:20, 21; 20:9) It seems fitting, then, that all those rebels at the end of the Millennium be called “Gog and Magog.”

As keen students of God’s Word, we wait with eager anticipation to see who in the near future will assume the role of “the king of the north.” But no matter who may take the lead in this coalition of nations, we are certain of two things: (1) Gog of Magog and his armies will be defeated and destroyed; and (2) our reigning King, Jesus Christ, will save God’s people and usher them into a new world of peace and true security.—Rev. 7:14-17.

• Views 3.5k
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thats very interesting, dear  Brother @James Thomas Rook Jr.  thank you very much for your story of the past. The most of us making too much thoughts about all....   The Bible is not so complicated

How can anyone truly know the identity before hand....we can guess...but that's all...no religion has the absolute truth on the identity until after the event...then you will know who was right or not

I  can  give  you  3  Bible - scriptures....    Ezec. 38:10, 18   and  Isahia, 26:20    -   Thank  you ! 

8 hours ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

I got beat up with ever changing definitions for a half century, and MORE.

THEY WERE ALL WRONG

You are confusing me with someone WHO CARES .

Might I suggest then that if you don't care, instead of pretending to serve God and Christ and rather getting more and more bitter and upset and  despite the fact that without the Watchtower Society you wouldn't have a belief in God,  you wouldn't have had a faith, you wouldn't be aware of anything that is happening around you and the meaning to it (providing that's what you still believe) I think that the best bet for you is rather than continue bitter and angry and live out the remaining rest of your days in such a mind set.....that you do one of two things....

you come to terms with the fact that no human on Earth and no organisation on this planet knows exactly what God wants but the Witnesses are searching where as the others are christendom... and the fact that the others are christendom is enough to put anyone off who knows the Bible... and therefore with no other alternative you man up stop complaining and focus on the positive things that the Watchtower Society has done instead of the constant negative things that you can twist to give a poor view of, if you look closely and hard enough....or

You simply leave go join another religion to satisfy your spiritual needs while you sit in your arm chair and criticise the Jehovah's Witnesses online like a good keyboard warrior.

But I think this applies to People Like You and others who read this if this organisation is from God despite its faults and flaws then you will find yourself actually Fighters against God on the other hand if it's not from God then it will come to nothing along with christendom as It All eventually falls apart as it obviously will one day...look around at the world.. make it yours...or leave.... it's up to you.

4 hours ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

Nana Fofana:

I you had never even HEARD there was a "Gog of Magog", it would not affect your faith or salvation AT ALL.

I am sure there IS a correct answer ... but I don't care .. I cared for years... then it was changed ... and changed... and Changed ... AND CHANGED.

If I was that bad at MY job, I would have been be unemployable. ( I am retired now ... ).

Everything NECESSARY to know and have faith in, and NECESSARY for salvation can be put on a single page of paper ....

.... those First Century Christians had ... EVEN LESS THAN THAT!

So if you have more than the first century Christians congregation what are you complaining about maybe not believe in the Trinity, War, Hellfire... where everyone goes to heaven or the Rapture or the Holy Spirit is a person or believing in the real meaning of Armageddon or the understanding of the Resurrection maybe all of this is not enough for you.

The meaning of Gog of magog is irrelevant it doesn't matter if it changes it doesn't affect your faith it doesn't affect your ability to preach the good news of the kingdom a doctrine which is not taught by christendom and makes the Jehovah's Witnesses the only organisation on planet earth that teaches the accurate rendering of the kingdom of the heavens with all of these minor changes like gog  why are you so upset over it who cares they just details in a bigger picture so a few pieces of the puzzle are missing but the main picture is complete as I've said before if you don't like it leave but my guess is that you won't do that because you feel that you've invested so much you don't want to throw it all away you are limping on two opinions.... now where have I heard that before.. this kind of thinking or more accurately your kind of thinking is the same reason why people abandoned Christ and abandoned Israel and Moses and all the others back in history it's the same reason that cain murdered his brother I hope that you don't do the same to all of yours.

18 hours ago, Nana Fofana said:

2Thess 2: True, the mystery of this lawlessness is already at work, but only until the one who is right now acting as a restraint is out of the way. 

Then, indeed, the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will do away with by the spirit of his mouth and bring to nothing by the manifestation of his presence. 

The apostasy was restrained until the apostles were out of the way, but after the last of the inspired canonical scriptures was penned by John in 98 CE and after he died apostasy went to work in earnest.  Weeds  were sown, obscuring as much as possible "the healthful teaching."

As far as I know, this -today's "Text" describes the manifestation of Jesus' presence [parousia]:

Let anyone hearing say, “Come!” and let anyone thirsting come; let anyone who wishes take life’s water free.—Rev. 22:17.

As members of the Christian congregation, how can we succeed in giving this invitation? Only by being “harmoniously joined together and made to cooperate.” (Eph. 4:16) To share the message of the Kingdom good news with as many people as possible, we need to carry out our preaching work in an organized manner. Therefore, we receive directions. The guidance given through congregations around the globe prepares us for a united effort. After we meet for field service, we go forth to proclaim the Kingdom message to mankind. By word of mouth and through millions of copies of Bible-based publications, we spread the message. Do you strive to follow the direction to share in special preaching campaigns? By doing so, you are joining millions of others in unitedly heralding the message of the “angel flying in midheaven,” mentioned at Revelation 14:6. 

"the lawless one [is being] revealed, whom the Lord Jesus [is doing] away with by the spirit of his mouth and bring[ing] to nothing"

[leading the pied piper and his crowd in a procession exhibiting him as conquered by "our faith"[?]

Could "Gog"-meaning have anything to do with -for instance- "the syna-GOGUE of Satan?"

What is a peda-gogue ?

I  think maybe the roots of "gog" are not as obscured as they are "meant" to be.

After the restoration of the Jews to Jerusalem following the Babylonian exile, Jehovah caused his prophet Zechariah (14:1-3) to foretell “a day . . . belonging to Jehovah” when he would gather not merely one nation but “all the nations against Jerusalem,” at the climax of which day “Jehovah will certainly go forth and war against those nations,” bringing them to their end. The apostle Paul, under inspiration, associated the coming “day of Jehovah” with the presence of Christ. (2Th 2:1, 2) And Peter spoke of it in connection with the establishment of ‘new heavens and a new earth in which righteousness is to dwell.’2Pe 3:10-13."

Insight, Volume 1 p. 594-595

“Then, indeed, the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will do away with by the spirit of his mouth+ and bring to nothing by the manifestation of his presence.”

And you feel this is through the “preaching work”?   Of God’s Kingdom based on 1914?

“The spirit or breath of Christ’s mouth is given to his faithful anointed ones, whom he uses to expose the man of lawlessness.”  John 20:22; Rev 11:1-4; Matt 24:31

But remember, the GB is not inspired by their own admission; which means they have no  Holy Spirit. 2 Pet 3:17  What is interesting though, is they attribute God’s spirit to be with the organization. Rev 13:15  Since God’s true witnesses of Isa 43:10 are the anointed ones (1 Pet 2:5,9; Rev 17:14), it must be other anointed ones he is using to expose the man of lawlessness – those who are fully aware of the power of Holy Spirit within them.

You said, Could "Gog"-meaning have anything to do with -for instance- "the syna-GOGUE of Satan?"

Excellent point; The false prophet/two-horned beast authorizes an “image” of the wild beast to be made and revered. Rev 13:4 This image is imbued with “life”, from Satan’s “breath”.  Rev 13:14,15  It is the synagogue of Satan, where both Beasts (Gog and Magog) have authority and power over…

….God’s dwelling… Col 1:19; 2:9; John 14:23; 1 Cor 3:16; 6:19

… which is his Temple…1 Cor 3:16; 6:19

… which is comprised of the anointed ones. Isa 43:10; 1 Pet 2:5,9; Eph 2:20-22

In this synagogue, is the man of lawlessness; who is also the Wild Beast from the sea – a sea of “Gentiles” – nations, non Jews. 

Both 2 Thess 2 and Rev 13 tell us about the man of lawlessness.   

“who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.”  2 Thess 2:4

“Then he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme His name, His tabernacle (God’s dwelling), and those who dwell in heaven.”  Rev 13:6

” Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666.”  Rev 13:18

God’s presence is within the Temple, the hearts of the anointed ones. Rom 8:9,11; 2 Cor 3:3;  These “living stones” have been cast aside in the organization and “hewn stones” have taken their place – a man made priesthood.  (Isa 9:10)

An elder body “sits” as God, by replacing the Temple “stones”, and “stands” over the “royal priesthood” through the GB’s admonition that God’s appointed priesthood must obey the elders, who are not “spiritually” circumcised. Ezek 44:9

This is the man of lawlessness, the disgusting thing/abomination standing in the holy place, and the last power of Daniel’s image, fourth beast, over the anointed ones. Dan 11:31; Matt 24:15  You won’t find God’s Temple anywhere else to fulfill this prophesy.    

When the anointed spiritual “Jews”(Rom 2:29) awake to the state they are in and realize they serve men and not Christ, they voice truth and are disfellowshipped.  Rev 11:7; 16:2; 6:9  Through them, the man of lawlessness is revealed, through the spirit of the mouth of Christ. Rev 11:4 They “overcome” Satan’s great delusion of 2 Thess 2:9-11, that God allows his heritage people to be subjected, teaching them refinement and purification of all sin and idolatry – to become acceptable as the remnant and last “living stones” of the Temple to be sealed in the heavens. Mal 3:2; Rev 3:18; Zech 4:7

“I know your works, tribulation, and poverty (but you are rich); and I know the blasphemy of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan.”  Rev 2:9

“I know your works. See, I have set before you an open door, and no one can shut it; for you have a little strength, have kept My word, and have not denied My name. 9 Indeed I will make those of the synagogue of Satan, who say they are Jews and are not, but lie—indeed I will make them come and worship before your feet, and to know that I have loved you. 10 Because you have kept My command to persevere, I also will keep you from the hour of trial which shall come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth. 11 Behold, I am coming quickly! Hold fast what you have, that no one may take your crown. 12 He who overcomes, I will make him a pillar in the temple of My God, and he shall go out no more. I will write on him the name of My God and the name of the city of My God, the New Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from My God. And I will write on him My new name.”  Rev 3:8-12

@James Thomas Rook Jr. and @Otto , knowing who Gog and Magog are does matter to each and every one of us.  Otherwise, a few more scriptures become irrelevant in the minds of JWs.

“All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness,  that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work.”  2 Tim 3:16,17

“So when you see the ‘abomination of desolation,’ spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing where it ought not” (let the reader understand), “then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains.”  Mark 13:14

“But when you see Jerusalem (New Jerusalem/Temple) surrounded by armies,(“Gentiles”) then know that its desolation is near.  Then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains, let those who are in the midst of her depart, and let not those who are in the country enter her.  For these are the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled.”  Luke 21:20-22

What are the mountains that Jesus is commanding we flee to? 
Matt.5:14,16; Zech.6:1; Zech.4:14; Rev.11:4,3; (Rev.12:6; John14:3; Heb.13:13; Matt.25:6); 
Psalm72:3; 3:4; 2Chron.13:10,11,12; Joel3:18; Zech.14:8; Isa.65:9; Jer.50:19,20; Zech.3:9; Luke23:30; Eze.36:8

Rev 18:4,5 – “And I heard another voice from heaven saying, “Come out of her, my people, (the anointed and their brethren are not in Christendom) lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues.  For her sins have reached to heaven, and God has remembered her iniquities.”

And one last scripture that JWs are well aware of, and what faithful anointed priests should be teaching the sheep (Mal 2:7)

“teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Amen.  Matt 18:20 

12 hours ago, Otto said:

and therefore with no other alternative you man up stop complaining and focus on the positive things that the Watchtower Society has done instead of the constant negative things

If there is just a little poison in the water will you drink it? 

12 hours ago, Otto said:

The meaning of Gog of magog is irrelevant it doesn't matter if it changes

Then why is it in the Bible? How is it not relevant? It does matter if the society changes their story over and over, it means they have no clue. Then for them to come back around to what the rest of Christianity believed Gog and Magog is, and have for quite some time, means they are just poking around in the dark. 

29 minutes ago, Shiwiii said:

Then why is it in the Bible? How is it not relevant? It does matter if the society changes their story over and over, it means they have no clue. Then for them to come back around to what the rest of Christianity believed Gog and Magog is, and have for quite some time, means they are just poking around in the dark. 

How can anyone truly know the identity before hand....we can guess...but that's all...no religion has the absolute truth on the identity until after the event...then you will know who was right or not...however salvation is not gained by knowing the identity...and being wrong is not poison...observing Christmas...birthdays..and other pagan religious based false ideas is poison..because you know they 're wrong and still do them...i bet you swallow that poison down all the time..but an educated guess with the data you have on the identity of gog is not life saving.

Now your trinity...thats poison.

Hellfire thats poison.Christmas...poison

Jesus is God...thats poison

Earth to be destroyed...thats poison.

They are things that detract from the worship of God .....in truth....Gog does not.

What's the point in Christendom knowing Gogs identity...when they dont know Gods.

1 hour ago, Otto said:

They are things that detract from the worship of God .....in truth....Gog does not.

Gog and Magog, a "high place", touted as spirit-directed.   It totally detracts from the truth.

“Many people shall come and say, “Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, To the house of the God of Jacob; He will teach us His ways, And we shall walk in His paths.” For out of Zion shall go forth the law, And the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.”  Isa 2:3

The organization as an “earthly Zion”, where God’s law is not followed regarding his Temple priesthood, as well as many more broken laws.  – That’s poison

WE have no doubt whatever in regard to the chronology relating to the dates of 1874, 1914, 1918, and 1925." Watchtower 1922 May 15 p.147                POISON

1914 today.  POISON  2 Thess 2:1-4

“This generation” teaching.  POISON  Matt 16:4; Ps 14:5

Spiritual “peace and security” derived from an organization built using Satan’s worldly tools.  POISON  1 Thess 5:1-3

Thousand years of peace after Armageddon – POISON  Matt 10:34-36

Obedience to men – POISON  Acts 5:29

Rev 8:10,11; 2 Cor 6:14-17

When the fallen "star" of Rev 8:10,11  (anointed ones, Rev 1:16; Jude 1:13; Heb 11:12) falls on the rivers and springs of water, this refers to teachings. Through the outpouring of holy spirit, an anointing receives living water from Christ, to impart to others.  1 John 2:27; John 7:38.  Truth is found in the teachings of the Watchtower, yet Wormwood/false prophet/harlot "poisons" the water with her lies.    Just as we are what we eat, we are what we drink.  If we teach the poison, we are poison.  The "waters" of Wormwood and where the harlot sits are not only teachings, but people who drink them in.  Rev 17:7

48 minutes ago, Otto said:

How can anyone truly know the identity before hand....we can guess...but that's all...no religion has the absolute truth on the identity until after the event...then you will know who was right or not...however salvation is not gained by knowing the identity...and being wrong is not poison...observing Christmas...birthdays..and other pagan religious based false ideas is poison..because you know they 're wrong and still do them...i bet you swallow that poison down all the time..but an educated guess with the data you have on the identity of gog is not life saving.

Now your trinity...thats poison.

Hellfire thats poison.Christmas...poison

Jesus is God...thats poison

Earth to be destroyed...thats poison.

What's the point in Christendom knowing Gogs identity...when they dont know Gods.

Watchtower Aug 15, 1981 - 

"They say it is sufficient to read the Bible exclusively, either alone of in small groups at home. But, strangely, through such 'Bible reading,' they have reverted right back to the apostate doctrines that commentaries by Christendom's clergy were teaching 100 years ago, and some have even returned to celebrating Christendom's festivals again, such as the Roman Saturnalia of December 25th!"

So, by reading the Bible alone, a person will come to the conclusion of what? What was Christendom teaching 100 years ago? The trinity? yep. So you mean to tell me that a person cannot read/study the Bible alone or they will believe the trinity? 

Think about that for a moment......

So the wt says you need their publications in order to understand what God has written for us, because obviously God needs help in directing His people? How did God lose His ability to direct people? I mean He did it with Abraham and Moses, and also to people like Isaiah, Matthew, John and Paul. Was God slipping in His abilities in the 18th century? 

As far as your comment on holidays, I think the above wt quote also addresses this. If you read the Bible alone, without wt pubs or anything else, you will celebrate holidays. I wrote holidays on purpose because the insertion of Roman Saturnalia is a false claim. I know of no one who does such. December 25th is NOT Jesus birthday, and probably not the right time of year either, but the importance of recognizing the birth of our Lord can be done on any day (think the jw present day). Not only that but what does Colossians 2:16 say?

"16 Therefore no one is to act as your judge in regard to food or drink or in respect to a festival or a new moon or a Sabbath day"

16 hours ago, Witness said:

Gog and Magog, a "high place", touted as spirit-directed.   It totally detracts from the truth.

“Many people shall come and say, “Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, To the house of the God of Jacob; He will teach us His ways, And we shall walk in His paths.” For out of Zion shall go forth the law, And the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.”  Isa 2:3

The organization as an “earthly Zion”, where God’s law is not followed regarding his Temple priesthood, as well as many more broken laws.  – That’s poison

WE have no doubt whatever in regard to the chronology relating to the dates of 1874, 1914, 1918, and 1925." Watchtower 1922 May 15 p.147                POISON

1914 today.  POISON  2 Thess 2:1-4

“This generation” teaching.  POISON  Matt 16:4; Ps 14:5

Spiritual “peace and security” derived from an organization built using Satan’s worldly tools.  POISON  1 Thess 5:1-3

Thousand years of peace after Armageddon – POISON  Matt 10:34-36

Obedience to men – POISON  Acts 5:29

Rev 8:10,11; 2 Cor 6:14-17

When the fallen "star" of Rev 8:10,11  (anointed ones, Rev 1:16; Jude 1:13; Heb 11:12) falls on the rivers and springs of water, this refers to teachings. Through the outpouring of holy spirit, an anointing receives living water from Christ, to impart to others.  1 John 2:27; John 7:38.  Truth is found in the teachings of the Watchtower, yet Wormwood/false prophet/harlot "poisons" the water with her lies.    Just as we are what we eat, we are what we drink.  If we teach the poison, we are poison.  The "waters" of Wormwood and where the harlot sits are not only teachings, but people who drink them in.  Rev 17:7

“Many people shall come and say, “Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, To the house of the God of Jacob;

He will teach us HIS WAYS, And WE Shall walk in his paths.” For out of Zion shall go forth the LAW,

And the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.”  Isa 2:3

I TYPE IN UPPER TO SHOW MY COMMENTS EASILY..

THIS QUOTE OF ISA 2v3 SHOWS 2 THINGS IN ITS USE, THE VERSE IS SAYING THAT LAW GOES FORTH AND TEACHINGS OF TRUTH ABOUT THE WAYS OF GOD SO THOSE WHO ARE TRUE SERVANTS CAN WALK IN HIS (JEHOVAHS) WAYS...

THAT MEANS THAT CHRISTMAS, EASTER, BIRTHDAYS, TRINITY, HELLFIRE, END OF THE WORLD, RAPTURE, CROSS, UNIVERSAL SALVATION etc etc etc ARE ALL BARRIERS TO "HIS WAYS" AND "ACCURATE KNOWLEDGE" OF GOD AND HIS SON...CAN YOU NOT SEE THAT?

ISA IS REFERING TO KNOWING TRUTH NOT FALSEHOOD, AND PRACTICING TRUTH.

ALL OF CHRISTENDOM PRACTICE THE FALSEHOOD AND THE WITNESSES PRACTICE THE TRUTH IN THAT THEY REJECT THOSE IDEAS ABOVE.

NOT KNOWING THE EXACT IDENTITY OF GOG OF MAGOG (AND THE JWs MAY BE CORRECT ON THIS ANYWAY) IS NOT REQUIRED TO WALK IN HIS LAWS, AS GOG IS NOT A LAW THAT AIDS SALVATION.

3 minutes ago, Otto said:

“Many people shall come and say, “Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, To the house of the God of Jacob;

He will teach us HIS WAYS, And WE Shall walk in his paths.” For out of Zion shall go forth the LAW,

And the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.”  Isa 2:3

I TYPE IN UPPER TO SHOW MY COMMENTS EASILY..

THIS QUOTE OF ISA 2v3 SHOWS 2 THINGS IN ITS USE, THE VERSE IS SAYING THAT LAW GOES FORTH AND TEACHINGS OF TRUTH ABOUT THE WAYS OF GOD SO THOSE WHO ARE TRUE SERVANTS CAN WALK IN HIS (JEHOVAHS) WAYS...

THAT MEANS THAT CHRISTMAS, EASTER, BIRTHDAYS, TRINITY, HELLFIRE, END OF THE WORLD, RAPTURE, CROSS, UNIVERSAL SALVATION etc etc etc ARE ALL BARRIERS TO "HIS WAYS" AND "ACCURATE KNOWLEDGE" OF GOD AND HIS SON...CAN YOU NOT SEE THAT?

ISA IS REFERING TO KNOWING TRUTH NOT FALSEHOOD, AND PRACTICING TRUTH.

ALL OF CHRISTENDOM PRACTICE THE FALSEHOOD AND THE WITNESSES PRACTICE THE TRUTH IN THAT THEY REJECT THOSE IDEAS ABOVE.

NOT KNOWING THE EXACT IDENTITY OF GOG OF MAGOG (AND THE JWs MAY BE CORRECT ON THIS ANYWAY) IS NOT REQUIRED TO WALK IN HIS LAWS, AS GOG IS NOT A LAW THAT AIDS SALVATION.

The organization as an “earthly Zion”, where God’s law is not followed regarding his Temple priesthood, as well as many more broken laws.  – WHERE DO YOU GET THIS FROM...I SEE NO QUOTES AT ALL?

WE have no doubt whatever in regard to the chronology relating to the dates of 1874, 1914, 1918, and 1925." Watchtower 1922 May 15 p.147              NOW ITS EASY TO SAY THIS FROM A MAGAZINE NEARLY 100 YEARS OLD, BUT A FEW YEARS LATER THE JWs REJECTED THE PAGAN CROSS AND THE PAGAN CHRISTMAS......SO OBVIOUSLY THINGS CHANGE, 1914 IS STILL THERE BUT 1925, THE CROSS, CHRISSTMAS  STC ARE ALL GONE BECAUSE OF INCREASE INFORMATION ON THE SUBJECTS IN QUESTION, WOULD YOU PREFER AN ORGANISATION THAT FINDS OUT SOMETHING IS WRONG...LIKE EASTER...BUT PRACTICES IT ANYWAY???  WHAT LOGIC IS THAT, WHERE IS THE LOVE OF TRUTH IN THAT IDEA??

1914 today.  POISON  2 Thess 2:1-4 THE WTBATS HAVE NEVER CLAIMED TO BE "INSPIRED"...SHOW ME WHERE THEY SAY THEY ARE. THE USE OF THESE FEW VERSES THAT YOU ATTEMPT TO SHOW APPLIES TO THE JWs IS SILLY AS IT APPLIES TO ALL OF CHRISTENDOM ALSO, NO I SET OF VERSES CAN BE QUOTED TO SHOWTHAT ANY GROUP OF PEOPLE ARE REFERENCED...UNLESS THE VERSE EXPLICITLY SPEAKS OF SOMETHING THAT SAID GROUP PRACITE...THES REST IS PIECED TOGETHER THROUGH REASONING ON MANY BVERSES OF INFORMATION WHICH ARRIVES AT A CONCLUSION BY REASON ALONE....YOU COMMENT IS THEREFORE WRONG AND IRRELEVANT

“This generation” teaching.  POISON  Matt 16:4; Ps 14:5 NONSENSE, THE CURRENT UNDERSTANDING IS SOLID AND ONLY TIME WILL TELL ITS ACCURACY

Spiritual “peace and security” derived from an organization built using Satan’s worldly tools.  POISON  1 Thess 5:1-3 I HAVE NO IDEA HOW YOU ARRIVE AT THIS IDEA, ITS NOT REFERING TO WHAT THE JWs BELIEVE.

Thousand years of peace after Armageddon – POISON  Matt 10:34-36  WHAT NONSENSE ARE YOU REFERING TO...SIR ISSAC NEWTON STATES THIS ALSO AS A CHRISTIAN DOCTORINE

Obedience to men – POISON  Acts 5:29  PETER AND THE OTHER APOSTLES...THIS SHOWS A UNITED GROUP WHO PREACHED "ACTS 5v42" FROM DOOR TO DOOR

ACTS 14 STATES  THERE WERE ISSUES WITH THE JEWS ABOUT CIRCUMCISION, SO IF YOU NOTICE PAUL AND BARNABAS WENT UP TO THE APOSTLES AND ELDERS TO ARRIVE AT A CONCLUSSION ON THE MATTER

and began to teach the brothers: “Unless you get circumcised according to the custom of Moses,+ you cannot be saved.” But after quite a bit of dissension and disputing by Paul and Barʹna·bas with them, it was arranged for Paul, Barʹna·bas, and some of the others to go up to the apostles and elders in Jerusalem+regarding this issue.

So after being escorted partway by the congregation, these men continued on through both Phoe·niʹcia and Sa·marʹi·a, relating in detail the conversion of people of the nations and bringing great joy to all the brothers.On arriving in Jerusalem, they were kindly received by the congregation and the apostles and the elders, and they related the many things God had done by means of them. But some of those of the sect of the Pharisees who had become believers stood up from their seats and said: “It is necessary to circumcise them and command them to observe the Law of Moses.”+

HERE FORMER JEWISH PHARISEES NOW CHRISTIANS ROSE UP TO INSIST ON CIRCUMCISION...THIS COULD HAVE SPLIT CHRISTIANITY BEFORE IT EVEN STARTED...

So the apostles and the elders gathered together to look into this matter. After much intense discussion* had taken place, Peter rose and said to them: “Men, brothers, you well know that from early days God made the choice among you that through my mouth people of the nations should hear the word of the good news and believe.+ And God, who knows the heart,+ bore witness by giving them the holy spirit,+ just as he did to us also.And he made no distinction at all between us and them,+ but purified their hearts by faith.+ 10 So why are you now making a test of God by imposing on the neck of the disciples a yoke+ that neither our forefathers nor we were capable of bearing?+ 11 On the contrary, we have faith that we are saved through the undeserved kindness of the Lord Jesus+ in the same way that they are.”

PETER USED REASON TO CONCLUDE AN ANSWER

12 At that the entire group became silent, and they began to listen to Barʹna·bas and Paul relate the many signs and wonders* that God had done through them among the nations.13 After they finished speaking, James replied: “Men, brothers, hear me.14 Symʹe·on+ has related thoroughly how God for the first time turned his attention to the nations to take out of them a people for his name.+ ......................... 18 known from of old.’+ 19 Therefore, my decision* is not to trouble those from the nations who are turning to God,+ 20 but to write them to abstain from things polluted by idols,+ from sexual immorality,*+ from what is strangled,* and from blood.+ 21 For from ancient times Moses has had those who preach him in city after city, because he is read aloud in the synagogues on every sabbath.”+

22 Then the apostles and the elders, together with the whole congregation, decided to send chosen men from among them to Antioch, along with Paul and Barʹna·bas; they sent Judas who was called Barʹsab·bas and Silas,+ who were leading men among the brothers. 23 They wrote this and sent it through them:

THIS IS THE LETTER THEY ALL AGREED ON...

“The apostles and the elders, your brothers, to those brothers in Antioch,+ Syria, and Ci·liʹcia who are from the nations: Greetings!24 Since we have heard that some went out from among us and caused you trouble with what they have said,+ trying to subvert you,*although we did not give them any instructions, 25 we have come to a unanimous decision to choose men to send to you together with our beloved Barʹna·bas and Paul, 26 men who have given up their lives* for the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.+ 27 We are therefore sending Judas and Silas, so that they also may report the same things by word of mouth.+28 For the holy spirit+ and we ourselves have favored adding no further burden to you except these necessary things: 29 to keep abstaining from things sacrificed to idols,+from blood,+ from what is strangled,*+ and from sexual immorality.*+ If you carefully keep yourselves from these things, you will prosper. Good health to you!”*

30 So when these men were dismissed, they went down to Antioch, and they gathered the whole group together and handed them the letter. 31 After reading it, they rejoiced over the encouragement. 32 And Judas and Silas, since they were also prophets, encouraged the brothers with many talks and strengthened them.+ 33 After they had spent some time there, they were sent off in peace by the brothers to those who had sent them. 34* ——35 But Paul and Barʹna·bas stayed in Antioch, teaching and declaring, along with many others, the good news of the word of Jehovah.*

36 After some days, Paul said to Barʹna·bas: “Let us now* return and visit the brothers in every one of the cities where we proclaimed the word of Jehovah,* to see how they are.”+ 37 Barʹna·bas was determined to take along John, who was called Mark.+38 Paul, however, was not in favor of taking him along with them, seeing that he had departed from them in Pam·phylʹi·a and had not gone with them to the work.+ 39 At this there was a sharp burst of anger, so that they separated from each other; and Barʹna·bas+took Mark along and sailed away to Cyʹprus.40 Paul selected Silas and departed after he had been entrusted by the brothers to the undeserved kindness of Jehovah.*+ 41 He went through Syria and Ci·liʹcia, strengthening the congregations.

SO AS YOU CAN SEE YOU ARE VERY WRONG...THERE IS UNITY NEEDED AND WITHOUT IT THE GLOBAL PREACHING CANNOT BE DONE...

THE 1ST CENTRUY CHRISTIANS WERE UNITED, PAUL HAD TO GAIN AGREEMENT WITH THE ELDERS AND OTHER APOSTLES, SO NONE OF THE CHRISTIANS WERE ACTING ALONE....YOUR IDEAS ARE VERY WRONG AND DANGEROUS TO THOSE NOT WITH KNOWLEDGE.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.