The World News Media

Demonism and the Watchtower

Alessandro Corona

I would suggest, everyone read this. It is written by a former bethelite who was disfellowshipped for calling out Rutherford on the use of spirit healing and Ouija boards, it also goes into detail about how one of the original Awake (golden age) writers was demon possessed and later wrote the finished mystery. 

demonism_and_the_watch_tower.pdf

Rutherford has also been quoted as saying that one of the 24 elders of Revelation revealed to him the identity of the great crowd. Before this he made claims that Russell was leading the watchtower from beyond the veil. Then he later stated that the 1/24 elder who revealed to him the identity of the great crowd was Russell himself, which means the resurrection had to have happened some time before 1935. The fool went as far as to say that even demons tell the truth. I am not making this up, these are Rutherford's words. Russell was also involved in the distribution of a book written by a demon through automatic/angel writing called seola, later renamed to of angels and women. Samuel Herd has even come out and said it was a fantastic novel. So you can see the type of judgment the leadership of bethel really has. 

• Views 8.6k
  • Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In order NOT to be labeled a liar and a slanderer, Alessandro Corona ... and justifiably so ... you are going to have to PROVE EVERY ASPECT of those statements you just made.  YOU PERSONALLY ...

Every once in awhile ... even a blind pig finds an acorn.

I rest my case ....

Posted Images

On ‎1‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 5:14 AM, Alessandro Corona said:

I would suggest, everyone read this. It is written by a former bethelite who was disfellowshipped for calling out Rutherford on the use of spirit healing and Ouija boards, it also goes into detail about how one of the original Awake (golden age) writers was demon possessed and later wrote the finished mystery. 

demonism_and_the_watch_tower.pdf

Rutherford has also been quoted as saying that one of the 24 elders of Revelation revealed to him the identity of the great crowd. Before this he made claims that Russell was leading the watchtower from beyond the veil. Then he later stated that the 1/24 elder who revealed to him the identity of the great crowd was Russell himself, which means the resurrection had to have happened some time before 1935. The fool went as far as to say that even demons tell the truth. I am not making this up, these are Rutherford's words. Russell was also involved in the distribution of a book written by a demon through automatic/angel writing called seola, later renamed to of angels and women. Samuel Herd has even come out and said it was a fantastic novel. So you can see the type of judgment the leadership of bethel really has. 

The Watchtower has maintained a steady relationship with demonism, one just needs to consider how often they cite occult sources to support their doctrines and teachings!

COS:

So..please give us some FACTS! 

The ONLY thing you have supplied is an accusation.

The statement you made MAY be true, or it may be false..or partially true, or partially false.

IT IS YOUR BURDEN to prove what you have said,  so that any reasonable person will agree that you are NOT a slander and a liar.

YOU PERSONALLY ... not just waving your hand at a second-hand referenced PDF file link, which although I only read 55 pages ... proved to be in my opinion, the rantings of a delusional madman.

Please supply enough detailed overview and references that your seemingly OUTRAGEOUS claims may be INDEPENDENTLY checked by the average, reasonable person.

Unless you do provide such proof. those same reasonable persons can dismiss you as being a fool, a slanderer, and a liar  ... because you have ZERO credibility.

Your move.

Just now, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

COS:

So..please give us some FACTS! 

The ONLY thing you have supplied is an accusation.

The statement you made MAY be true, or it may be false..or partially true, or partially false.

IT IS YOUR BURDEN to prove what you have said,  so that any reasonable person will agree that you are NOT a slander and a liar.

Unless you do provide such proof. those same reasonable persons can dismiss you as being a fool, a slanderer, and a liar  ... because you have ZERO credibility.

Your move.

Johannes Greber...your move!

On ‎9‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 0:34 PM, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

I rest my case ....

Mr. Rook,

I began to read your very long post in the other thread, which I will address after I have read it completely, so please bear with me.

My oversight in this thread is assuming that you are aware of the occultist, Johannes Greber, but it seems that maybe you are not up to speed on certain issues.

In 1956 the Watchtower warned its readers about Johannes Greber occult practices (see The Watchtower, February 15, 1956, page 110,111).

But then in 1962, knowing full well of Greber’s occult connections they quoted his demon inspired “translation” of the New Testament to support the NWT rendering of certain passages (see the Watchtower September 15, 1962, page 554).

Then again in the book “Aid to Bible Understanding” 1971, p. 1134 and page 1669, they quoted him again with approval.

And again in The Watchtower 1975 October 15 p. 640 Questions From Readers.

Again in The Watchtower 1976 April 15 p. 231 Insight on the News.

I trust that you will check these for yourself, and then you will notice how the Watchtower knowingly cited an OCCULT source to support their false teachings; now read 1 Tim. 4:1. <><

On 9/5/2017 at 0:02 PM, Cos said:

But then in 1962, knowing full well of Greber’s occult connections they quoted his demon inspired “translation” of the New Testament to support the NWT rendering of certain passages (see the Watchtower September 15, 1962, page 554).

I would add that probably you know really how insignificant this reference is in support of your claim of:

On 9/3/2017 at 5:01 AM, Cos said:

how often they [WT] cite occult sources

There is as much credibilty and relevance in this claim as there would be in suggesting  that Luke the Gospel writer relied on an occult source for the words recorded at, for example, Luke 4:9-11. I can't be bothered to cite other examples in Scripture as the claim is so preposterous.