The World News Media

A heavily damaged Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's witnesses. Martin (Dutch side) after hurricane Irma. ??????

Bible Speaks

• Views 4k
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A heavily damaged Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's witnesses. Martin (Dutch side) after hurricane Irma where there was no hurt. Brothers and sisters are now preparing for Hurricane Jose (4. Categories) that

@Nicole I will post as I hear news. So much destruction everywhere. More hurricanes coming! 

Don't worry ... remember in 2014 when they collected an average of $16 from every Brother and Sister on the planet to cover such things in full? I probably missed the mid-week meetings where thi

Posted Images

Don't worry ... remember in 2014 when they collected an average of $16 from every Brother and Sister on the planet to cover such things in full?

I probably missed the mid-week meetings where this was done in 2015 and 2016, and if precedent follows, the NEXT $16 collection won't be until this coming November.

However, It might have all changed and I missed it.

That, and/or their multi-billion dollar stock portfolio which can be liquidated is MORE that enough to cover EVERY damaged Kingdom Hall, and other Company property there is ...

No problemo!

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.