The World News Media

Dance with "The Joy of Jehovah." Beautiful Choreography ????????????

Bible Speaks

Harmony to Dance ?? too!

Dance with  "The Joy of Jehovah." Beautiful  Choreography! 

????????????

10 “You are my witnesses,” declares Jehovah,

“Yes, my servant whom I have chosen,

So that you may know and have faith in me

And understand that I am the same One.

Before me no God was formed,

And after me there has been none."

(Isaiah 43:10)

Tap on the Video Link ___Enjoy!

Thank you Arcoris 3517

• Views 1k
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Harmony to Dance ?? too! Dance with  "The Joy of Jehovah." Beautiful  Choreography!  ???????????? 10 “You are my witnesses,” declares Jehovah, “Yes, my servant whom I have cho

The dancing and choreography were beautiful.   However, here in the central United States, I can't imagine such a thing being allowed.   Dancing! to a Kingdom Song!   Unimaginable. There wou

@Radioman940 Thank Jehovah we can dance ?? ?? to Him! Life will change! Cultures all over the earth ? sing ? and dance ?? ?? Together! Enjoy!    Thank you for your support! Jehovah

The dancing and choreography were beautiful.  

However, here in the central United States, I can't imagine such a thing being allowed.   Dancing! to a Kingdom Song!   Unimaginable.

There would be committee meetings here.   Not to mention potential copyright violations for the arrangement of the song.

Amazing!  Wherever this was done, I'd like to move there.........

Radioman in the conservative middle of the USA.

14 hours ago, Radioman940 said:

The dancing and choreography were beautiful.  

However, here in the central United States, I can't imagine such a thing being allowed.   Dancing! to a Kingdom Song!   Unimaginable.

There would be committee meetings here.   Not to mention potential copyright violations for the arrangement of the song.

Amazing!  Wherever this was done, I'd like to move there.........

Radioman in the conservative middle of the USA.

@Radioman940

Thank Jehovah we can dance ?? ?? to Him! Life will change! Cultures all over the earth ? sing ? and dance ?? ?? Together! Enjoy! 

Thank you for your support!

Jehovah Bless! ???

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.