The World News Media

What does not passing the collection plate really mean anyway?

Shiwiii

8 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

Well - I think that's a pretty harsh assessment. 

Look, what you appear to want me to weigh in on is a family feud. You claim to be one of the anointed and you are mad that the GB anointed are not the anointed ones I should be listening to - they are the anointed from the wrong side of the tracks.

I am not of the anointed. Therefore, if we stick with the model I think we both agree with, someone is going to be delivering spiritual food for me. If I have to choose, they win hands down, lady, not you.

Yes, I was harsh, and I apologize; I should have verbally softened what my gut feels.  Yet, in a rather crude way, you’ve just described Armageddon.   It has nothing to do with being “mad”, but everything to do with taking our stand for God’s Word in Christ – or for man’s word.  The “kings of the earth” are the anointed ones (Rev 1:5) who battle, according to the spirit they submit themselves to. 2 Cor 11:4

The thousand years are over, Satan has been let loose and deceives, (2 Thess 2:1-12 – “deceives, “delusion”; Rev 13:14 –“deceives; 20:8 – “deceive”)… the anointed who have been “gathered” and face “deceitful spirits”. Rev 16:13,14,16  Those that reject his delusion and turn totally to Christ,(Eph 5:14) ‘feud’ with those who continue to feed all, the lie.  Christ’s truthful messengers expose the lie, Satan’s messengers fuel the lie.  If this battle was to take place in Satan’s world using Satan’s ruling “kings”, what sort of ‘deceit’ would he use against the anointed ones? Looking at 2 Thess 2 and its focus on a “delusion”, how can any earthly ruler coerce a people who are already politically neutral?  And who would be his puppets, Trump? Kim Jong Un?  Putin?   It’s pretty obvious what page they are on, one with no written knowledge of who the anointed ones are.

The battle is fought in the “spirit”realm,(Eph 6:12), not physically, and you are witnessing it now. Rev 12:7; 17:14; 19:11,14; Heb 12:22,23; Luke 10:20

2 Thess 2:9-12 tells us that this “angel of light” and his “ministers” convince God’s people to love the lie – counterfeit “truth”.  Jesus, who rides the “white horse” and is called “Faithful and True”, exposes the “man of lawlessness with the “breath” of his mouth through his faithful anointed “army”.  The “man of lawlessness”/elder body/organization/Wild Beast, that has rule over the anointed ones, is Satan’s delusion/operation of error/Gog and Magog. 

And it is being exposed. 

Yes, you are free to make whatever choice you want, but the message still must be received, because it concerns the lives of every JW.  Rev 1:1;11:3; 18:4-8; 14:6-16; Isa 10:19-23

• Views 7.8k
  • Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The rewards program goes like this, as an example ... The JW singer Prince (PBUH) contributed about $38 thousand dollars a month to his local Kingdom Hall.  Most of this was sent to Brooklyn, whi

Anna you have answer before eyes :))))  

I don't know about you, but I LIKE flying Business Class .... it makes flying First Class like being in a cardboard box. I only flew business class one time, from North Carolina to Norway, and th

Posted Images

On 9/23/2017 at 4:49 PM, Gone Fishing said:

The letter is not addressed to publishers.

Why does that even matter? Its still the facts. So what you are telling me is you like being left in the dark about what really goes on, and would rather believe the wt does not ask for money, "like the rest do", when in fact they do. 

Jehovah's true worshippers always have to be asked to stop giving don't they?

I think you made this idea up to help your cause. 

That's good......"don't let your right hand know"........etc

you are truly grasping here. You know this doesn't apply. The context of that set of scriptures have nothing to do with what you propose. 

3 hours ago, Shiwiii said:

Why does that even matter?

Well why indeed? Unless other people's mail is your turn on of course.

I think you made this idea up to help your cause. 

Don't they?

you are truly grasping here

Oh! Clever pun!

2 minutes ago, Gone Fishing said:

Well why indeed? Unless other people's mail is your turn on of course.

It has nothing to do with me getting excited about a letter, it has more to do with pulling the curtain back and exposing the great Oz for who they really are. Its more like helping others to see that the emperor has no clothes. 

3 minutes ago, Gone Fishing said:

Oh! Clever pun!

lol, not intended, but yeah I guess it was.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.