The World News Media

"No man can come to me unless the Father, who sent me, draws him."—John 6:44. – ?????

Bible Speaks

"No man can come to me unless the Father, who sent me, draws him."—John 6:44. 

?????

Jesus—“The Bread of Life”

He explains: “I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will not get hungry at all, and whoever exercises faith in me will never get thirsty at all. But as I said to you, you have even seen me and yet do not believe. . . . I have come down from heaven to do, not my own will, but the will of him who sent me. This is the will of him who sent me, that I should lose none out of all those whom he has given me, but that I should resurrect them on the last day. For this is the will of my Father, that everyone who recognizes the Son and exercises faith in him should have everlasting life.”—John 6:35-40.

?????

It is written in the Prophets: ‘They will all be taught by Jehovah.’ Everyone who has listened to the Father and has learned comes to me. Not that any man has seen the Father, except the one who is from God; this one has seen the Father. Most truly I say to you, whoever believes has everlasting life.”—John 6:43-47; Isaiah 54:13.

?????

https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1102014657?q=john+6%3A44&p=par#h=11

IMG_6650.JPG

• Views 458
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"No man can come to me unless the Father, who sent me, draws him."—John 6:44.  ????? Jesus—“The Bread of Life” He explains: “I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will not ge

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.