The World News Media

Is this legit? Is there a kingdom hall/assembly hall in Helsinki, Denmark shaped like the Eye of Providence (Illuminati)? Perhaps our Denmark brothers/sisters could chip in...

Noble Berean

i28Mxve.jpg

This is what the "assembly hall/kingdom hall" looks like on Google Maps.

Here's a link to the Google Maps listing. I've never seen a kingdom hall with a Facebook Page either. I also noticed there is an image of peculiar private rooms on their FB page.

If this is true, it is very concerning to me. I do not agree with our organization using a masonic/illuminati symbol and would like an explanation.

• 2 weeks later...

• Views 15.1k
  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I saw a cloud the other day that looked like Jesus

This is what the "assembly hall/kingdom hall" looks like on Google Maps. Here's a link to the Google Maps listing. I've never seen a kingdom hall with a Facebook Page either. I also noticed there

Yes indeed. It's like that face the Incas carved into the mountain back of Machu picchu. What were they up to???

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
17 hours ago, Nana Fofana said:

If you blow it up and "make it 3-d"  You can see that all those odd features are crudely drawn in, on top of the  original satellite image.

Go to Google Earth,  type in this address, choose satellite image and you should pull it up with no problem - unadulterated.

Helsinkivej 3C, 8600 Silkeborg, Denmark

It really is nothing new for the Watchtower.  

https://ia601407.us.archive.org/26/items/1919BibleStudentConventionReport/1919SouvenirReportColor.pdf

Edit:  I meant to say, Google Maps. 

Russells-Pyramid-resto7F_2.jpg

• 9 months later...

In regard the private rooms, they look like a first aid section. I'd guess that's what that is. 

But as far as I could tell from my research, the Masonic symbol of the assembly hall is the read deal. Coincidence? Maybe. But these aren't the important issues.

The Masonic symbols used by the org are just the tip of the pyramid. Religion is religion is religion and the Bible says "Get out of her my people!"

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.