The World News Media

"I am not alone, because the Father is with me."—John 16:32. – ?????

Bible Speaks

"I am not alone, because the Father is with me."—John 16:32.

?????

During his ministry, Jesus gave glory to his Father. (John 17:4) He did this by preaching about the Kingdom of God. (Luke 4:43) He even taught his followers to pray for that Kingdom to come. (Matthew 6:10) As the future King, Jesus could say to his opposers: “The Kingdom of God is in your midst.” (Luke 17:21) Later, on the evening before his death, Jesus made a covenant “for a kingdom” with his followers. This meant that some of his faithful disciples would become kings with Jesus in God’s Kingdom.—Read Luke 22:28-30.

?????

In what way did Jesus begin to rule in the year 33, but for what would he have to wait?

?????

When would Jesus begin to rule as King of God’s Kingdom? He could not do so immediately. The very next afternoon, Jesus was executed and his followers fled. (John 16:32) However, just as in the past, Jehovah was still in control. On the third day, he resurrected his Son, and on the day of Pentecost in the year 33, Jesus began to rule over the Christian congregation. (Colossians 1:13) But Jesus, the promised son of David, would have to wait to have full power over the earth. So Jehovah told his Son: “Sit at my right hand until I place your enemies as a stool for your feet.”—Psalm 110:1.

?????

https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/sysl/r1/lp-e?url=/en/wol/sydp/r1/lp-e/{rsconf}/{library}/r1/lp-e/402014043/24

IMG_7091.JPG

IMG_7092.JPG

IMG_7093.JPG

• Views 732
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"I am not alone, because the Father is with me."—John 16:32. ????? During his ministry, Jesus gave glory to his Father. (John 17:4) He did this by preaching about the Kingdom of God. (Luke 4

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.