The World News Media

• Views 9.1k
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I figured I would start a topic on "peace and security' since so much news constantly comes out regarding this theme lately: Paul in his letter to the Thessalonians. He draws attention

Donald Trump talking about NK being a threat to Peace & Security earlier  Amazing how often peace & security or safety is being mentioned by world leaders again lately. Sep

Quite amazing how the eighth King the image of the wild beast Ie. The UN is so focussed on Peace & Security & has been for some time. Just humbling to see prophecies written thousands of

Posted Images

Space Merchants have a particular liability from "Galactic Transport Relief Agents", an up and coming field predominately dominated by males, who use REALLY COOL lasers to lighten loads from Interstellar Cargo ships.

You may know them as "Pirates", but that is soOooo judgemental.

... may have to throw you out the Airlock ....

I find it interesting the very ones making the calls for peace and security are the very ones making things 'shakey'... It's all a ruse that will backfire on them. I don't think many who believe the Bible realize just how this is orchestrated. Basically what I am saying is it is not the results of organic natural behaviors. It is about Elitists arranging chaos so they can present the 'solution' to something that just does not exist. They will be the aggressors against God's people as well. They will try to maneuver God's people and force them to react. These fake events involving JW's will be what will make witnesses make a public stand to deny the untruthfulness of the reality spoken about them. Otherwise the option is to stay silent which would make them complicit. The acts of deceptions in the name of the witnesses is what I believe the thing that will force the 'truth' to take a stand. Ultimately it will spur on Christs 'standing up'.. The nations will be the initiating force.  But they will be surprised when Jehovah disturbs them by 'reports'.

4 minutes ago, JW Insider said:

Nice phrase. This is the entire story of the world since nearly the beginning of time.

Except today it is with a specific goal they have in mind and an escalated drive to make their vision come true. Frankly they are tired of waiting for it to come true, thus the greater urgency.

12 hours ago, See it yet? said:

Except today it is with a specific goal they have in mind and an escalated drive to make their vision come true. Frankly they are tired of waiting for it to come true, thus the greater urgency.

One thing to know this video was posted by the Interfaith Division among the United Nations on their site, it can be found on Youtube. The reason Interfaith is in full force is because of Pope Francis.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/worlds-top-religious-leaders-issue-rare-joint-appeal_us_5942c11ee4b06bb7d2719e8e

http://elijah-interfaith.org/

Another thing is before the ban on Jehovah's Witnesses in Russia, the Pope's historic meeting with Patriarch Cyril was important. After France got involved afterwards, since a lot of money was made by the Russians, they moved to stop JWs in Russia, they can't stop them 100% tho. Most of the persecution comes from the Pro-Kremlin Russians who are literally idolizing Putin.

The laws in Russia has also been abused and it is not only used against Jehovah's Witnesses, but among the Russian people. Examples, A guy called an extremist for playing Pokemon in a Church, a Ukrainian Liberian arrested for being accused of an Extremist, just for making a minor joke about the RoC, a child was arrested for poetry.

On the other side you have the countrywide protesting whereas the FSB is using software even Sowden made comment on not to just attack protesters, but anyone who oppose the Russian Kremlin. They are using software, bribery and lies, selling sex, and the like to shut protesters down and it is very sickening.

The thing is Russia is preparing for something, the major thing being the Russian election coming soon, hence why they are "eliminating" people whether they are in the way or not.

That being said, there is religious movement going on in the background, especially with the moves Pope Francis is making on his conquest for "peace".

Sorry if I kinda got off topic, I tend to go in rumbles sometimes.

On 10/28/2017 at 6:44 AM, Julie Bayley said:

We can only wait and watch, us as just normal everyday human beings can't really do much but endure. It has been said 2017 is the year that violence will intensify, as 2018 and onward will be of government officials and the like being more strict and tough on people, being a bit more controlling, especially when it comes to the new technologies and the like that will be released very soon. So vigilant is key.

The United Nations has angered a lot of people in the past few months and they will continue to do such. Since the 1st Amendment has clauses for people to practice and or have the freedom of speech (or speak of their religion) can be affected. This was from about a month ago, after Chancellorsville, Virginia.

• 1 year later...

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.