The World News Media

• Views 9.2k
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I figured I would start a topic on "peace and security' since so much news constantly comes out regarding this theme lately: Paul in his letter to the Thessalonians. He draws attention

Donald Trump talking about NK being a threat to Peace & Security earlier  Amazing how often peace & security or safety is being mentioned by world leaders again lately. Sep

Quite amazing how the eighth King the image of the wild beast Ie. The UN is so focussed on Peace & Security & has been for some time. Just humbling to see prophecies written thousands of

Posted Images

This is the conquest of Peace that is on it's current course, it's journey to fulfill it's purpose. I speak of this multiple times. You have to pay attention to anything pertaining to religious news because next thing you know, some action can be taken against you directly and or indirectly, i.e. Children being barred from using Scripture and or reading the Bible by means of a shift and change in the Education System of Educational Institutions, in doing so, makes young ones, even college students think less about God and his Word.

That being said, no one pays attention to the Educational System because of their drifter-based mentality. Thus it puts a danger on our younger ones if the shift effects them to leave and or neglect God.

Those in the conquest of Peace and the other faction in the conquest for Security is a MAJOR THREAT to real faithful God fearing Christians - be on your guard whereas on the other side of the spectrum, there is brutality and violence.

@The Librarian The UN and connected allies who are on their side are on the Conquest of Security. Which was evident with their members in the past, examples such as Nikki Haley.

• 3 months later...

This talk of trying to obtain a global ceasefire so that nations can fight the Coronavirus sure looks interesting! 

If they do manage to sanction some sort of global truce then the UN and its members may well start claiming Peace & Security. 2020 being the 75th Anniversary of the ending of WW2 & the formation of the UN in 1945. As Putin said it would be "symbolic" 

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/04/15/world/macron-world-truce-putin-intl/index.html

“For you yourselves know very well that the day of the Lord will come just like a thief in the night. When they say, “Peace and security,” then sudden destruction will come upon them, like labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape. ”  1 Thess 5:2,3

And I replied, “Oh no, Lord God! The prophets are telling them, ‘You won’t see sword or suffer famine. I will certainly give you lasting peace in this place.’”  But the Lord said to me, “These prophets are prophesying a lie in my name. I did not send them, nor did I command them or speak to them. They are prophesying to you a false vision, worthless divination, the deceit of their own minds.  Jer 14:13,14

peace and security book.jpg

• 6 months later...

Yes. Something I have been telling Rook for sometime. But I do warn all of you, as I have done so with where I have been. The two factions will be going at it with each other, some areas there has already been a few sparks of violence, and the echoes of the 2017 slaying of Heyer.

You know it is bad when your own enemies are trying to jump into the fray, even after their own has gotten out of jail.

The chaos will not only be effecting US soil because there are other groups in the EU who are also ready.

With this in mind, it should be already known to you to be cautious, and take every step wisely, especially during this pandemic.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.