The World News Media

WE JUST KNEW..... But look, a baptism in RUSSIA ;-))

Queen Esther

We just knew  ---   RUSSIA  !!!!.jpg

We just knew....
THE EUROPEAN COURT OF HUMAN RIGHTS ACCEPTS THE APPEAL OF JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES !!
The organization wants to be heard over its liquidation in Russia.

PLEASE  JEHOVAH,  BE  VERY  NEAR  ALL  OUR  POOR  AND  PERSECUTED  BROTHERS  IN  THE  SPECIAL  COUTRIES :x

• Views 819
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We just knew.... THE EUROPEAN COURT OF HUMAN RIGHTS ACCEPTS THE APPEAL OF JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES !! The organization wants to be heard over its liquidation in Russia. PLEASE  JEHOVAH,  BE  VERYÂ

I understand your mixed emotions  @Fmadriaga ??  My feelings similar....  We don't know, how exactly is Jehovah's way by this and that   We never forget,  Jehovah's name around the Earth is on

I have mixed feelings with the persecution in Russia- at one side I wish for the ban to be overturned but on the other side I wish this is the precursor to a worldwide persecution so that Jah ends the

Posted Images

I understand your mixed emotions  @Fmadriaga ??  My feelings similar....  We don't know, how exactly is Jehovah's way by this and that :(  We never forget,  Jehovah's name around the Earth is on first place !  Our big letter campain was perfect for that !  Jehovah knows, one day we are all free again? He also knew, we will write these millions of letters, so around the world, of course also in Russia, HIS name will registered by tons of humans !  In Venezuela its also very sad just now,  many JW were killed all days and still much more ;-((

Jehovah is watching that, believe me...  We all know, our thoughts are NOT Jehova's thoughts !  HE can look into the future and HE has all under control, good we knowing that.  Not be sad,  Jehovah will bring our bad system very soon to a good end. HE is our loving FATHER??  Best wishes from Germany, Agape ! 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.