Bible Speaks

EXTRA! EXTRA! – – VIOLENT ORTHODOX PRIESTS IN GREECE THEY ARE DEDICATED TO ATTACK JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES BY BREAKING THEIR CARTS WITH RELIGIOUS LITERATURE ??? ????????

Topic Summary

Created

Last Reply

Replies

Views

Bible Speaks -
Queen Esther -

Top Posters

MADNESS IS BEGINNING! Keep on the Watch! ????????????

Tap for Sound ?

VIOLENT ORTHODOX PRIESTS IN GREECE  THEY ARE DEDICATED TO ATTACK JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES BY BREAKING THEIR CARTS WITH RELIGIOUS LITERATURE.

@jwsinghgermany

Tap on Video Link mp4 to watch!_____

#jw
#prayers #trolly #jwrussia
#problam
#dontgiveup
#Video
#dengrus

• Similar Content

• By Bible Speaks
      Was Zechariah Deaf and Dumb? ~ No! ~ See Why! ~ ????????
      (Luke 1:62)
      "Then they asked his father for signs what he wanted him to be called."
      Why did they have to ask him for signs? WAS IT DEAF IN ADDITION TO DUMB?
      Did Zechariah become mute and deaf? No. Only his speech was affected. Others asked "by signs" what he wanted to name the child, but not because Zechariah was deaf. He most likely heard what his wife had told him about naming his son. Perhaps others asked Zechariah about this by making a sign or a gesture. The fact that it was only necessary to restore his speech indicates that Zechariah's hearing had not been affected (Luke 1:13, 18-20, 
      ????????
      Zechariah, who had been mute since the angel's announcement, was often forced to use gestures, a kind of sign language, to express himself. For example, he "kept beckoning" to those in the temple. (Luke 1:21, 22) 
      When you later ordered a tablet, you must have used signs or gestures. (Luke 1:63) It is possible, therefore, that those around him during his period of silence were also inclined to use gestures. - Bible Speaks
      Luke 1:62Good News Translation (GNT)
      62 Then they made signs to his father, asking him what name he would like the boy to have.
      Good News Translation (GNT) Copyright © 1992 by American Bible Society
      Luke 1:62New International Version (NIV)
      62 Then they made signs to his father, to find out what he would like to name the child.
      New International Version (NIV) Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright ©1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

• By Bible Speaks
      "There will come to be plenty of grain on the earth; on the top of the mountains there will be an overflow." (Ps. 72:16) 
      ????????
      Since grain is not ordinarily produced on mountaintops, these words emphasize how productive the earthwill become. Just think! No more food shortages, no one undernourished, nobody starving! All will thenenjoy “abanquet of well-oiled dishes.” (Isa. 25:6-8; 35:1, 2) 
      To whom will credit go for all these blessings? Primarily to the Eternal King   and Universal Ruler, Jehovah God. 
      (Psalm 72:17- 19) states: “Let his name [that of the King Jesus Christ] prove to be to time indefinite; before the sun let his name have increase, and by means of him let them bless themselves; let all nations pronounce him happy. Blessed be Jehovah God, Israel’s God, who alone is doing wonderful works. And blessed be his glorious name to time indefinite, and let his glory fill the whole earth. Amen and Amen.”
      - Bible Speaks

• By Bible Speaks
      Draw Close to God
      He Remembers That “We Are Dust”
      ????????
      “I HAD not believed that Jehovah could fully forgive me, and I thought that I would carry this burden for the rest of my life.” So wrote one Christian woman regarding her past mistakes. Truly, a guilty conscience is a heavy burden to carry. The Bible, however, offers comfort that can ease the pain of repentant sinners. Consider the words of the psalmist David found at Psalm 103:8-14.
      David knew that “Jehovah is merciful” and does not “keep finding fault” with us. (Verses 8-10) When God finds a basis to show mercy, he does so completely and unstintingly. David, an eloquent poet, uses three similes to illustrate God’s far-reaching mercy toward us.
      “As the heavens are higher than the earth, his loving-kindness is superior toward those fearing him.” (Verse 11) When we look up at the night sky, we cannot fathom the great distance between the starry heavens and the earth. David thus impresses upon us the magnitude of Jehovah’s mercy, a facet of his loyal love. This mercy is for “those fearing” God—those who have “a humble, hearty reverence of his authority,” says one scholar.
      “As far off as the sunrise is from the sunset, so far off from us he has put our transgressions.” (Verse 12) Other translations say, “as far as the east is from the west.” How far is that? As far as we can imagine. One Bible reference work says: “Fly as far as the wing of imagination can bear you, and if you journey through space eastward, you are further from the west at every beat of your wing.” David here tells us that when God forgives our sins, he puts them as far away from us as we can possibly imagine.
      “As a father shows mercy to his sons, Jehovah has shown mercy to those fearing him.” (Verse 13) David, a father himself, knew what a loving father feels in his heart. Such a father is moved to show compassion to his children, especially when they are in pain. David assures us that our loving heavenly Father shows mercy to his earthly children, especially when their repentant hearts are “broken and crushed” because of their sins.—Psalm 51:17.
      Following the three similes, David reveals what moves Jehovah to show mercy to imperfect humans: “He himself well knows the formation of us, remembering that we are dust.” (Verse 14) Jehovah knows that we are creatures made of dust, having frailties and limitations. Taking into consideration our sinful nature, Jehovah is “ready to forgive”—as long as we show heartfelt repentance.—Psalm 86:5.
      Is your heart touched by David’s words about Jehovah’s mercy? The woman quoted at the outset made a study of what the Bible says about God’s readiness to forgive, and she was moved to say: “I am starting to feel that I really can draw closer to Jehovah, and I feel that a weight has been lifted off me.”* Why not learn more about God’s mercy and how you can receive it? Perhaps you too will feel that a weight is being lifted off you.
      https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/2011566?q=ps+103%3A14&p=par

• By Bible Speaks
      Children Love ? Jehovah! - Learning about how Caleb and Sophia act helps them learn simple ways to be Happy and make others and of course Jehovah Happy!
      https://www.jw.org/en/bible-teachings/children/become-jehovahs-friend/videos/forgive-freely/#?insight[search_id]=14631961-aa95-4ea0-b9e9-c9595abe9be6&insight[search_result_index]=10

• By Bible Speaks
      IS IT OK TO HAVE FUN? YES! HOWEVER FUN THAT PUTS YOUR SPIRITUALITY UNDER RISK MAY ALSO DAMAGE YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD. HE IS WATCHING! DO YOU WANT LIFE AND PEACE? ????????
      "The minding of the flesh means death, but the minding of the spirit means life and peace."—Rom. 8:6
      How can we pursue “the minding of the spirit”? By regularly setting our minds on the things of the spirit and allowing a spiritual inclination and attitude to develop in us. As we do this, we have a mind-set that is “under subjection to the law of God” and is “in harmony with” his thoughts. (Rom. 8:7, 
      When we are faced with a temptation, we will be moved to make the correct choice—one that is in accord with the spirit. Therefore, it is vital to set our minds on the things of the spirit. We do this by ‘bracing up our minds for activity,’ building our life around a spiritual routine that includes regular prayer, Bible reading and study, meeting attendance, and the Christian ministry. (1 Pet. 1:13) 
      Rather than allowing the things of the flesh to distract us, let us set our minds on the things of the spirit. Doing so will bring us blessings, for the minding of the spirit means life and peace.—Gal. 6:7, 8. - Bible Speaks
      JW.ORG

• By Bible Speaks
      2018 will be a great year, full of milestones. Jehovah always releases his spiritual food at the appropriate time, perhaps it is a reason why we need to be brave.
      With the speed that has passed this year 2017, we have to be vigilant and clinging, things could develop faster than we can imagine!
      - Zephaniah wrote: Ó‘Keep yourselves in expectation of me,’ is the utterance of Jehovah, ‘till the day of my rising up to the booty, for my judicial decision is . . . to pour out upon them my denunciation, all my burning anger.’” (Zephaniah 3:8)  - Bible Speaks

• By Bible Speaks
      Smile Today! –  We Are Blessed!
      "To see a World in a Grain of Sand 
      And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
      Hold Infinity in the Palm of Your Hand  
      And Eternity in an hour." 
      Bible Speaks-
      ????????
      (Ps 41:13)
      "May Jehovah, the God of Israel, be praised. Throughout all eternity. Amen and Amen."

• By Bible Speaks
      Our Creator will Save Us! –
      ????????
      "Every breathing thing—let it praise Jah. 
      Praise Jah!" (Psalms 150:6) 
      What Some Predict
      Many believe that human activities are a major cause of global warming, which may have catastrophic consequences for the climate and the environment. For example, large-scale melting of land-based ice and the expansion of the oceans as water warms could cause sea levels to rise drastically. 
      At the same time, rising temperatures could intensify storms, floods, and droughts. In the Himalayas, disappearing glaciers—from areas that feed seven river systems—could cause shortages of freshwater for 40 percent of the world’s population. Also at risk are thousands of species of animals, including polar bears, whose hunting grounds are largely on the ice. Indeed, reports already indicate that many bears are losing weight and some are even starving.
      Rising temperatures may also foster the spread of disease by enabling mosquitoes, ticks, and other disease-carrying organisms, including fungi, to spread farther afield. “The dangers posed by climate change are nearly as dire as those posed by nuclear weapons,” says the Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists. “The effects may be less dramatic in the short term . . . , but over the next three to four decades climate change could cause irremediable harm to the habitats upon which human societies depend for survival.” Adding an even more ominous note, some scientists believe that changes attributed to global warming are occurring faster than they had expected.
      What are we to make of these predictions? Is life on earth really at a crossroads? Skeptics of global warming say that such dire predictions are groundless. Others are not sure. So, what is the truth? Is earth’s future—and ours—in peril?
      Polar Bears on ‘Thin Ice’
      “The polar bear’s existence is seriously endangered by climatic warming,” says Germany’s Nassauische Neue Presse, reporting on a World Wildlife Fund (WWF) study. According to the WWF, the amount of Arctic sea ice, or pack ice—the main habitat and hunting ground of polar bears—is shrinking as a result of warmer weather. Experts say that the average air temperature over the Arctic has “increased by 5 degrees [Celsius] [9 degrees Fahrenheit] over the past 100 years.” 
      What is more, “pack ice has decreased by 6 percent over the past 20 years,” and “a 60-percent reduction in summer sea ice could be expected by the year 2050.” Less sea ice and longer ice-free periods restrict the polar bear’s opportunities to hunt and thus accumulate needed fat reserves. Hardest hit are pregnant females and cubs. In some areas “not even half of the cubs survive the ever-extending ice-free period,” reports the newspaper. Other problems the bears face are “hunting, toxic chemicals, and oil pollution.”
      Earth’s Future—In Good Hands!
      There is only one Leader who can successfully address the problems confronting the world. Concerning him, the Bible foretold: “Upon him the spirit of Jehovah [God] must settle down, the spirit of wisdom and of understanding, the spirit of counsel and of mightiness, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of Jehovah . . . With righteousness he must judge the lowly ones, . . . and with the spirit of his lips he will put the wicked one to death.”—Isaiah 11:2-5
      Contributing to Jesus’ qualifications is his vast knowledge of God’s creation, which he acquired before coming to earth. In fact, untold aeons ago when God formed the physical universe, Jesus was his “master worker.” (Proverbs 8:22-31) Think about that: Jesus, the very one who helped make the earth and all living things, will take the lead in undoing the damage caused by human folly.
      Who will Christ’s subjects be? They will be truly meek and righteous people, ones who know the true God, Jehovah, and obey Jesus Christ as Ruler. (Psalm 37:11, 29; 2 Thessalonians 1:7, 8) Jesus said that they “will inherit the earth,” which will be transformed into a paradise.—Matthew 5:5; Isaiah 11:6-9; Luke 23:43
      Yes, our planet may appear to be in peril, but its continued existence as a home for mankind is not in doubt. Rather, peril awaits those who continue to show disrespect for GodÂ’s creation and who refuse to obey Jesus Christ. Hence, JehovahÂ’s Witnesses encourage you to take in the knowledge that leads to everlasting life.
      https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/102010366?q=polar-bear&p=par

• By Bible Speaks
      Do You Long to See Loved Ones That Have Died? Notice what is written for us to think about this promise ~ ?????????
      John 11:24
      “Martha said to him: “I know he will rise in the resurrection on the last day.” ??????????? -   “Last Day.” The Bible also refers to a “last day,” during which the resurrection of the dead is to take place. (Joh 6:39, 40, 44; 11:24; compare Da 12:13.) At John 12:48 this “last day” is associated with a time of judgment. Obviously, therefore, it denotes a time of a far more distant future than the end of the apostolic period.—Compare 1Th 4:15-17; 2Th 2:1-3; Re 20:4-6, 12. - Bible Speaks -
      https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1200002686

• By Bible Speaks
      Negativity is genetic weakness, positive thoughts are given to us through learning how to transform our weakness into strength that God gives us, through Holy Spirit and through transforming our minds to his ways. Prayer and study of God's Word is essential to gain this positive force in our lives.
      ????????
      (Romans 12:2)
      2 “And stop being molded by this system of things, but be transformed by making your mind over, so that you may prove to yourselves the good and acceptable and perfect will of God." - Bible Speaks

• By Bible Speaks
      THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF YOUR BODY…MUST READ ????????????
      My mother used to ask me what is the most important part of the body. 
      ????????????
      Through the years I would take a guess at the correct answer. When I was younger, I thought sound was very important to us as humans, so I said, “My ears, Mommy.”
      ????????????
      She said, “No. Many people are deaf yet they manage. I will ask you again soon.” Several years passed before she asked me again. So this time I told her, “Mommy, sight is very important to everybody, so it must be our eyes.” She looked at me and told me, ” Incorrect. There are many people in World who are blind.” Stumped again, I continued my quest for knowledge and over the years, Mother asked me a couple more times and always her answer was, “No. I shall wait for right answer , my child.”
      ????????????
      Then one year, my grandfather died. Everybody was hurt. Everybody was crying. Even my father cried. I remember that especially because I seldom saw him cry.
      ????????????
      My Mom looked at me when it was our turn to say our final good-bye to my Grandfather. She asked me, “Do you know the most important body part yet, my dear?” .
      ????????????
      She saw the confusion on my face and told me, “This question is very important. It shows that you have really lived in your life. For every body part you gave me in the past, I have told you were wrong and I have given you an example why.
      ????????????
      But today is the day you need to get the answer.”
      ????????????
      She looked down at me . I saw her eyes well up with tears. She said, “My dear, the most important body part is your shoulder.” I asked, “Is it because it holds up my head?” She replied, “No, it is because it can hold the head of a friend or a loved one when they cry. Everybody needs a shoulder to cry on sometime in life, my dear. I only hope that you have enough love and friends that you will always have a shoulder to cry on when you need it.” It is made for others and not for yourself. It is sympathetic to the pain of others.
      ????????????
      People will forget what you said. People will forget what you did . But people will NEVER forget how you made them feel.
      ????????????
      Good friends are like stars. You donÂ’t always see them, but you always know they are there to lend their shoulder.
      ????????????
      Must Share ???????

• By Bible Speaks
      He found the "Joy of Jehovah!" - Wonderful! ????????

• By Bible Speaks
      PRAY HARDEST WHEN IT HARDEST TO PRAY  – 
      ????????
      Deuteronomy Highlight Chapter 3:26: Jehovah told Moses “Never speak to me further on this matter.” On occasion, even prayers by God’s servants are not answered. Moses’ prayer to enter the promised land was not heard. 
      ????????
      King David’s prayer in behalf of Bathsheba’s child went unheeded. 
      ????????
      The apostle Paul’s prayer to be delivered from his ‘thorn in the flesh’ went unanswered. 
      ????????
      To be heard, prayers must be in harmony with God’s purposes. So, then, even our failure to understand Jehovah’s purpose in a matter can result in an unanswered prayer. But don’t give up in asking that God’s will be done. 
      ????????

• By Bible Speaks
      This happened 2 months ago. I didn't have the strength to share it with others yet but after today's news about the sister that was shot I feel for the family and want them to know they are not alone. So many senseless tragedies happening right now. The one killed was my daughter. You can google her name Amanda Saldana Corpus Christi to see the rest of the news stories.
      http://www.kiiitv.com/mobile/article/news/local/victim-in-southside-accident-identified-child-critical-but-stable/503-460119356
      Also the above painting was made for my from my husband 2 yrs ago as a memory of my son who is in Jehovah's memory the one sitting down in red, who would have known 2 yrs later my daughter holding my grandson would be in his memory also. This is my paradise painting. -
      Thank you
      ??????

• By Bible Speaks
      WE ARE DUST IS THAT INSUFFICIENT? OUR CREATOR MADE US PERFECT WITH THE EARTH!
      ????????
      Although some may consider dust to be a nuisance, it is a provision of the Creator that is essential to mankind’s existence and comfort. It is an important factor in the condensation of moisture in the form of rain, fog, or mist, which are vital to plant growth. Moreover, without the light-scattering property of atmospheric dust, the eyes of earth’s creatures would be exposed to the unbearable glare of the sun’s direct rays, and the familiar phenomenon of dusk and beautifully colored sunsets would cease to occur.
      ????????
      The Creator used “dust from the ground” when he formed the first man (Ge 2:7; 1Co 15:47, 48), and when Adam was sentenced for disobeying God’s law, Jehovah decreed: “To dust you will return.” (Ge 3:19) God also pronounced a curse of great prophetic significance when saying to the serpent in Eden: “Upon your belly you will go and dust is what you will eat [or, bite] all the days of your life.”—Ge 3:14.
      ????????
      Frailty, Mortality, and Lowliness. In view of man’s fall from perfection, dust is sometimes used figuratively for mankind’s frailty. God shows mercy to those fearing him, “remembering that we are dust.” (Ps 103:13, 14;Ge 18:27) It is also symbolic of the mortality ofhumans, for at death “back to their dust they go.” (Ps 104:29; Ec 3:19, 20; 12:1, 7) Since man returns to thedust at death, the grave is sometimes figuratively called “the dust.” (Ps 22:29; 30:9) The dust of theground can denote a lowly condition. Jehovah is “a Raiser of a lowly one from the dust.”—1Sa 2:8; Ps 113:7.
      ????????
      https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1200001233?q=dust+of+the+ground&p=par

• By Bible Speaks
      Crimea, territory of Ukraine, invaded by Russia.
      The 22 congregations of Jehovah's witnesses have been closed and foreclosed.
      https://www.usnews.com/news/world/articles/2017-09-25/russian-occupation-of-crimea-marked-by-grave-human-rights-violations-un

• By Bible Speaks
      I had an opportunity yesterday to talk with my younger Sister and when she was telling me that the world would end today on the 23rd. One of our responsibilities as Servants of Jehovah God is to promote and educate  people  of  the truth so that you can have a better understanding of things like Armageddon
      [Jehovah's Great Day]
      ??????
      ?????????
      Illustration Time
      Jehovah God is our landlord and he has a mega apartment complex called Earth. In this mega complex Jehovah has good tenants that try their best to follow the rules and bad tenants that does the opposite. Does the landlord[ Jehovah God] demolish the mega complex permanently? No, because you still have good tenants in the mega complex. What you do is permanently evict the bad tenants and replace them with even more good tenants, that Is Armageddon in it's Elementary terms. And if you are following the rules of the landlord this transition will not affect you in a negative way.
      ??????
      Good Tenants of Jehovah  Go, my people, enter your inner rooms,And shut your doors behind you. Hide yourself for a brief moment Until the wrath has passed by. Isaiah 26:20.
      ?Permanent evictions of  Bad tenants?
      ?????
      Just a little while longer, and the wicked will be no more;You will look at where they were,And they will not be there. Psalms 37:10.
      ??????
      Meek ones Will Be On Earth (Jehovah's Good tenants only)
      ??????
      But the meek will possess the earth,And they will find exquisite delight in the abundance of peace. Psalms 37:11.
      ??????
      LoveUall - Eric Williams

• By Bible Speaks
      Excuses—How Does Jehovah View Them?
      ????????
      “THE woman whom you gave to be with me, she gave me fruit from the tree and so I ate,” said the man. “The serpent—it deceived me and so I ate,” responded the woman. Those words, spoken to God by our first human parents, Adam and Eve, marked the beginning of mankind’s long history of making excuses.—Gen. 3:12, 13.
      ????????
      JehovahÂ’s judgment upon Adam and Eve for their willful disobedience made it apparent that their excuses were not acceptable to him. (Gen. 3:16-19) Are we to conclude, then, that all excuses are unacceptable to Jehovah? Or does he accept some excuses as valid? If so, how can we determine the difference? To answer, let us first consider the definition of an excuse.
      ????????
      An excuse is a reason given in order to explain why something has been done, has not been done, or will not be done. An excuse may be a valid explanation for a failing and may constitute a genuine apology that provides grounds for leniency or forgiveness. However, as was true in the case of Adam and Eve, an excuse may also be a pretext, a false reason put forth to cloak the real one. Since excuses are often of that nature, they are commonly viewed with suspicion. 
      ????????
      When making excuses—especially if they relate to our service to God—we must be careful to avoid ‘deceiving ourselves with false reasoning.’ Admittedly, when we are tired or discouraged, we may at times have to force ourselves to attend a meeting at the Kingdom Hall or to share in the ministry. If that is the case, should we then conclude that we do not truly love Jehovah? Not at all. 
      ????????
      Faithful servants of God in the past also had to strive hard to do God’s will. For instance, Paul stated that he ‘pummeled his body,’ as it were, so that he would obey God’s commands. (1 Cor. 9:26, 27) 
      ????????
      So even when we have to force ourselves to carry out the ministry, we can be sure that we will be blessed by Jehovah. Why? Because we compel ourselves to do God’s will for the proper reason—out of love for Jehovah. 
      ????????
      By doing so, we provide an answer to Satan’s claim that God’s servants would deny Him if they were put to the test. Some stop sharing in the ministry or attending congregation meetings because of hurt feelings, reasoning that Jehovah will surely accept this excuse for their spiritual inactivity. While it is understandable that we are upset when someone hurts our feelings, is it really a valid excuse to stop sharing in Christian activities? 
      ????????
      Paul and his fellow believer Barnabas may have had hurt feelings after a disagreement between them led to “a sharp burst of anger.” (Acts 15:39) But did either of them quit sharing in the ministry on account of it? By no means! Similarly, when you have been hurt by a fellow believer, keep in mind that your enemy is not your imperfect Christian brother but Satan, who wants to devour you. The Devil will not succeed, though, if you “take your stand against him, solid in the faith.” 
      ????????
      Lesson for today. (James 1:22)
      https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/2010763#h=1:0-21:515

• By Bible Speaks
      "Be imitators of those who through faith and patience inherit the promises.."- (Hebrews 6:12) - ???????
      Who do you imitate? - I would like to be Faithful to Jehovah's people and Love Jehovah like Esther. ?? Not as a Queen but as a Faithful woman. 
      ?????

• By Bible Speaks
      Prophecies Now Starting to Be Fulfilled - What Will Happen Next?
      ????????
      “The wolf will actually reside for a while with the male lamb, and with the kid the leopard itself will lie down, and the calf and the maned young lion and the well-fed animal all together; and a mere little boy will be leader over them." (Isa.11:6-9) – 
      ????????
      Jehovah assured the exiles that they and their livestock would be safe. The lion would eat straw in the sense that it would not devour the Jews’ cattle. Faithful ones would have nothing to fear from such predators. Jehovah promised that his people would be safe in the restored land of Judah, even in the wilderness and in the forests.—Ezek. 34:25.
      ????????
      Jehovah promised that his obedient people would find the rains reliable; as a result, the ground would produce “abundant and rich” bread. (Isa. 30:23) As to shelter and meaningful work, Jehovah promised concerning his people: “They will build houses and live in them, and they will plant vineyards and eat their fruitage. They will not build for someone else to inhabit, nor will they plant for others to eat.” (Isa. 65:21, 22) 
      ????????
      Jehovah promised that his obedient people would find the rains reliable; as a result, the ground would produce “abundant and rich” bread. (Isa. 30:23) As to shelter and meaningful work, Jehovah promised concerning his people: “They will build houses and live in them, and they will plant vineyards and eat their fruitage. They will not build for someone else to inhabit, nor will they plant for others to eat.” (Isa. 65:21, 22) 
      ????????
      Security. At long last, the heartwarming word picture painted at Isaiah 11:6-9 will see a complete fulfillment even in a literal sense. Men, women, and children will be safe and secure wherever they go on earth. No creature, whether human or animal, will pose any threat. Imagine a time when you will see this entire planet as your home, where you can swim in the rivers, lakes, and seas; traverse the mountain ranges; and roam the grasslands in complete safety. And when night falls, you will not worry. The words of Ezekiel 34:25 will come true, so that it will even be possible for God’s people to “dwell securely in the wilderness and sleep in the forests.”
      ????????
      We know that God’s Kingdom will come. We know that Jehovah’s every word of promise will come true. Why? Because GOD’S KINGDOM RULES! The question for each of us to ask is, ‘Does the Kingdom rule me?’ Let us do all we can to live as loyal subjects of that Kingdom now, so that we may benefit from its perfect, just rule forever!
      ????????
      https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1102014264?q=isa+11%3A6-9&p=par#h=15

• By Bible Speaks
      "There is no righteous man on earth who always does good and never sins.—Eccl. 7:20. - 
      ????????
      Grateful Recipients of GodÂ’s Undeserved Kindness
      ??????????
      The Scriptures speak of “the free gift of God’s undeserved kindness.” (Eph. 3:7) Why and how does Jehovah bestow this “free gift”? If we met all of Jehovah’s requirements perfectly, his kindness toward us would be deserved. As it is, we fail to do so. Thus, wise King Solomon wrote: “There is no righteous man on earth who always does good and never sins.” (Eccl. 7:20) The apostle Paul likewise stated: “All have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,” and “the wages sin pays is death.” (Rom. 3:23;6:23a) That is what we deserve.
      ????????
      Jehovah, however, expressed his love toward fallen mankind in an incomparable act of undeserved kindness. He sent his greatest gift of all, “his only-begotten Son,” to earth to die in our behalf. (John 3:16) So Paul wrote concerning Jesus that he is “now crowned with glory and honor for having suffered death, so that by God’s undeserved kindness he might taste death for everyone.” (Heb. 2:9) Yes, “the gift God gives is everlasting life by Christ Jesus our Lord.”—Rom. 6:23b.
      ????????
      Being forgiven of our sins. Because of Jehovah’s undeserved kindness, we have our sins forgiven, provided we repent and continue to put up a hard fight against our sinful inclinations. (Read 1 John 1:8, 9.) God’s mercy should fill us with gratitude and move us to glorify him. Writing to fellow anointed Christians, Paul stated: “[Jehovah] rescued us from the authority of the darkness and transferred us into the kingdom of his beloved Son, by means of whom we have our release by ransom, the forgiveness of our sins.” (Col. 1:13, 14) Being forgiven of our sins opens the door to many other wonderful blessings.
      ????????
      Having a peaceful relationship with God. In our sinful state, from birth we were enemies of God. Paul acknowledged this: “When we were enemies we became reconciled to God through the death of his Son.” (Rom. 5:10) This reconciliation enables us to be at peace with Jehovah. Paul links this privilege to Jehovah’s undeserved kindness, stating: “Now that we [Christ’s anointed brothers] have been declared righteous as a result of faith, let us enjoy peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we also have obtained access by faith into this undeserved kindness in which we now stand.” (Rom. 5:1, 2) What a blessing this is!
      ????????
      Being brought to righteousness. All of us are unrighteous by nature. But the prophet Daniel foretold that during the time of the end, “those having insight,” the anointed remnant, would be “bringing the many to righteousness.” (Read Daniel 12:3.) By their preaching and teaching work, they have brought millions of “other sheep” into a righteous standing before Jehovah. (John 10:16) However, this has been possible only through Jehovah’s undeserved kindness. Paul explained: “It is as a free gift that they are being declared righteous by his [God’s] undeserved kindness through the release by the ransom paid by Christ Jesus.”—Rom. 3:23, 24.
      ????????
      Approaching God’s throne through prayer. Jehovah in his undeserved kindness grants us the blessing of approaching his heavenly throne in prayer. In fact, Paul calls Jehovah’s throne “the throne of undeserved kindness” and invites us to approach it “with freeness of speech.” (Heb. 4:16a) Jehovah has afforded us this privilege through his Son, “by means of whom we have this freeness of speech and free access with confidence through our faith in him.” (Eph. 3:12) Free access to Jehovah in prayer is indeed a wonderful expression of his undeserved kindness.
      ????????
      https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/2016522?q=eccl+7%3A20&p=par

• By Bible Speaks
      "The armies in heaven were following him on white horses."—Rev. 19:14. - 
      ?????????
      This name is directly associated with “the war of the great day of God the Almighty.” The term applies specifically to the condition, or situation, to which “the kings of the entire inhabited earth” are gathered in opposition to Jehovah and his Kingdom by Jesus Christ. In a number of versions it is rendered “Armageddon.” (Re 16:14, 16, AT; KJ; JB; RS; TEV) 
      ?????????
      The Revelation account depicts the combined forces of the kings of the earth as being gathered “to the place [Gr., form of to?pos] that is called in Hebrew Har–Magedon.” (Re 16:16) In the Bible to?pos may refer to a literal location (Mt 14:13,15, 35); to one’s opportunity, or “chance” (Ac 25:16); or to a figurative realm, condition, or situation (Re 12:6, 14). In view of the context, it is to a “place” in the last-mentioned sense that earth’s combined military powers are marching.
      ?????????
      “The war of the great day of God the Almighty” at Har–Magedon was not some past event but is depicted in Revelation as future from the time of John’s vision. The gathering of the kings to Har–Magedon is described as being a result of the pouring out of the sixth of the seven bowls containing the “last” plagues that will bring to a finish the anger of God. (Re 15:1; 16:1, 12) Also, indicating that the war at Har–Magedon is closely associated with Christ’s presence is the warning of his coming as a thief, which is placed between verses 14 and 16 of Revelation chapter 16.
      ?????????
      The global aspect of the war is emphasized in the context. There the opponents of Jehovah are identified as “the kings of the entire inhabited earth,” who are mobilized by “expressions inspired by demons.”—Re 16:14.
      ?????????
      Farther on, John says: “And I saw the wild beast and the kings of the earth and their armies gathered together to wage the war with the one seated on the horse and with his army.” (Re 19:19) This chapter identifies the leader of the heavenly armies, seated on a white horse, as one who is called “Faithful and True” and “The Word of God.” (Re 19:11-13) 
      ?????????
      Therefore, it is Jesus Christ, The Word, who acts as the commander of God’s heavenly armies. (Joh 1:1; Re 3:14) Further showing that Christ leads the heavenly forces is the statement that the earthly forces “battle with the Lamb [who is Jesus Christ (Joh 1:29)], but, because he is Lord of lords and King of kings, the Lamb will conquer them. Also, those called and chosen and faithful with him will do so.”—Re 17:13, 14.
      ?????????
      Since the vision in Revelation chapter 19reveals only armies in heaven as participating in the warfare as supporters of Jesus Christ, The Word of God, it indicates that none of Jehovah’s Christian servants on earth will participate in the fighting. This is in harmony with the words of Jesus Christ at Matthew 26:52 that his disciples not resort to weapons of physical warfare. (Compare Ex 14:13, 14; 2Ch 20:15, 17,22, 23; Ps 2:4-9.) The birds that fly in midheaven will dispose of the bodies of those slaughtered.—Re 19:11-21.
      ?????????
      Har–Magedon  (Armageddon) is thus seen to be a fight, not merely among men, but one in which God’s invisible armies take part. Its coming is certain and it will take place at the time set by Jehovah God, who “is doing according to his own will among the army of the heavens and the inhabitants of the earth.”—Da 4:35; see also Mt 24:36.
      ?????????
      https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1200001884?q=rev+19%3A14&p=par#h=3

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Marek Markus
    Newest Member
    Marek Markus

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.