The World News Media

Bible Speaks

4 hours ago, Tonny Blom-Konings said:

Yes, I studied it, right after I studied Lost and regaining Paradise, the orange one. When I read that I realized at once it was the truth about everything......

@Tonny Blom-Konings

Thank you for your support! This Book ? helped so many learn God's Truth! 

Jehovah Bless! 

???????

• Views 2.4k
  • Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Anybody Study This Book? ? I was Baptized the year it was released? What was your experience?  The Truth That Leads to Eternal Life 107,300,000 COPIES

I also studied the truth book in 1969 and got babtised in 6 months. I was a 20 year old strong Catholic who had gone to Catholic school all through grade school & high school. I taught Catchism fo

yes I came into the truth by studying this wonderful book. Colin

Posted Images

15 hours ago, biddy2331@gmail.com said:

yes I came into the truth by studying this wonderful book.

Colin

@biddy2331@gmail.com

Colin:

Thank you so much for your support! The progression of the Truth of God's Word was so easy to understand! Are we not grateful for the "light" that keeps getting brighter? 

Jehovah Bless!

???????

13 hours ago, Rosalie Barry said:

I also studied the truth book in 1969 and got babtised in 6 months. I was a 20 year old strong Catholic who had gone to Catholic school all through grade school & high school. I taught Catchism for several years. I had many questions for 8 years that no priest would even try to answer. I was about to give up when my husbands grandparents sent us the truth book along with a number of other ones. As soon as I read the truth book it was as if a light went on in my head. Every thing made perfect sense! All my questions were answered.

@Rosalie Barry

The name of the book ? is The Truth! Jehovah opened so many hearts ♥️ with this wonderful book! I loved studying with others too in this book. Many, many found the Truth quickly!

Thank you for your support!

Jehovah Bless!

?????

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.