The World News Media

New Judicial front against Watchtower In The Quebec Court, Canada, a lawsuit has been filed for 66 million Canadian dollars, against the organization of Jehovah's witnesses in Canada and the United States ⚖️

Bible Speaks

New Judicial front against Watchtower
In The Quebec Court, Canada, a lawsuit has been filed for 66 million Canadian dollars, against the organization of Jehovah's witnesses in Canada and the United States, on behalf of alleged victims of child abuse while they were Jehovah's Witnesses.

We do not hide that opponents, who are led by professional apostates, are being organized as a group, to attack the finances of the Watchtower, trying for all the means to sink it economically.

http://ici.radio-canada.ca/nouvelle/1059175/demande-recours-collectif-temoins-de-jehovah-ontario?fromBeta=true

IMG_8222.PNG

• Views 2.9k
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Srecko Sostar People leave Jehovah and turn against Him! The sign of the times! A Elder that helped me spiritually turned against others and fell to the world. In the end of times this will happ

@Srecko Sostar All truths will become manifest. No mention of spousal abuse yet? Big    stuff coming! The issue of finding "two Witnesses in abuse cases can not be found. Most of the time those a

New Judicial front against Watchtower In The Quebec Court, Canada, a lawsuit has been filed for 66 million Canadian dollars, against the organization of Jehovah's witnesses in Canada and the United

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Bible Speaks said:

professional apostates

Will you please explain this terminology. How on earth apostates can be professional :)))

Merriam-Webster:  Definition of apostate for English Language Learners; someone whose beliefs have changed and who no longer belongs to a religious or political group

Thousands of ex JW members: childrens, adults, young and old, male or female, ordinary members or ex ministerial, elders, pioneers, missionaries, Bethelite...how can they be professional  apostates. 

If i am finished some school and be learned by some who know job, maybe i will come to be "professional" some day in future. But what education people have to finished to become "professional apostates"? :)

@Srecko Sostar

People leave Jehovah and turn against Him! The sign of the times! A Elder that helped me spiritually turned against others and fell to the world. In the end of times this will happen and yes! It will shake our Faith! Read 2 Peter chapter 2. In the times we live it will get worse. In their own words they are "professional" in their ways, like Satan the snake to deceive others. To Jehovah they are slanderers and deceitful men or woman never "professional" in Jehovah's eyes. They deceive even the world, courts and the weak in Faith! Satan means slanderer and they also slander Jehovah God and Our Lord Christ Jesus. We are all being tested as Our Lord Christ Jesus himself was and put to death an innocent man. The law will bring more out if in fact there is injustice. 

https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/b/r1/lp-e/nwt/E/2013/61/2

13 minutes ago, Srecko Sostar said:

In other words - satan deceiving satan?

Do you negate wrongdoing that WT have done about/to victims of child molestation? 

@Srecko Sostar

All truths will become manifest. No mention of spousal abuse yet? Big    stuff coming! The issue of finding "two Witnesses in abuse cases can not be found. Most of the time those abuse cases were done in secret. I'm a victim    of spousal abuse. No Witnesses. Yet, as myself I had physical proof. They are not judges, the Elders, however the Law is and was. Jehovah did give me justice. Men are imperfect, yet Jehovah uses them. If they make mistakes they will learn too. Jehovah will bring true justice. Children and spousal abuse is there but soon even that will be cleaned by Jehovah. Thank you for your thoughts.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.