The Librarian

• Views 14.8k
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This just in from the 2017 Annual Meeting: 1. Watchtowers and Awakes won't be released regularly, at least three Watchtower and Awakes per year. 6 magazines a year. 2. A new book is being re

Exactly. It was asked that nothing be posted on the internet not even notes. I think it is important to be obedient to the governing body.

What I caught was not to tell what happened until others get a chance to see it tomorrow 

Posted Images

Here are two clips of that video, Roaslie ...... I am afraid that things like those expectations are a thing of the past, and are no longer reasonable expectations.

... and why does EVERYTHING have to be a "military secret"?

Are they ASHAMED, or PROUD of what they are doing?

giphy.mp4

200-3.gif

9 hours ago, The Librarian said:

utututututut.jpg.8754fbb64c91efdf8c8cad30c91995e4.jpg

This just in from the 2017 Annual Meeting:

1. Watchtowers and Awakes won't be released regularly, at least three Watchtower and Awakes per year. 6 magazines a year.

2. A new book is being released: Remain in God's Love, more of an update like how they did for the What Does the Bible Really Teach book. And it will be released 2018-2019

3. Study Watchtowers will now be simplified or rather be in a simple language in two years from now.

Did anyone catch something else?

This will be the last year for yearbooks.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.