The World News Media

1989 Watchtower

Jack Ryan

Please provide one "sniff and sob" comment I have ever made, complaining that "nobody understands me".

...you are PROJECTING again, TTH ....

It's amazing that projected beams of light do not come out of your eyes ... but, about that I am only guessing.

(Ever notice that dogs and their owners often begin to look alike?)

Tom Harley's Dog Projector  400   .jpg

• Views 5.7k
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

January, 1989 The apostle Paul was spearheading the Christian missionary activity. He was also laying a foundation for a work that would be completed in our 20th century." (w89 1/1 12 "The Hand o

If @JW Insider didn't have to keep messing with 607 BCE, they probably wouldn't have to rewrite anything!

...then they must must have spent the last ten years in a coma... [or something to that effect] Of course, this could have slightly more effect if we hadn't been saying almost exactly the same th

Posted Images

Beautiful Dog!

To be fair ... Green Dragons have the same reaction when they try to eat me .... not only is my flesh inedible, (much too tough!) ... but difficult to chew with a head full of bullet holes.

I have an arrangement with the Orange Dragons.

They don't try to bite me,

I don't shoot them.

image (2).jpeg

Please help! The evil monster @James Thomas Rook Jr. kidnapped my father and turned him into a lamp! Just look at what he did to him! Mengele was nicer:

Tom Harley's Dog Projector  400   .jpg

This was my dear old dad, who taught me how to pee on fire hydrants. My dad, who taught me how to be irresistable so that gullible sap humans would do anything I want. This heinous monster just gutted him, stuffed him with pages of old bound volumes, and uses him to entertain his guests! The despicable savage!

Please write @The Librarian that this murderous animal is brought to justice. Do not say as he does: "They came for the gerbils but I was not a gerbil; they came for the cats, but I was not a cat; they came for the dogs, but I was not a dog. They came for the GB - actually I kind of liked that one." Beware! They will soon be coming for YOU!

Do you know what he thinks PETA stands for, an organization of which I am a card carrying member? People Eating Tasty Animals!!! It's outrageous!

And don't let him fool you, saying he keeps several dogs at home that he feels sorry for. Those dogs are about as safe with him as are actresses with Harvey Weinstein!

27 minutes ago, TrueTomHarley said:

Do you know what he thinks PETA stands for, an organization of which I am a card carrying member? People Eating Tasty Animals !! Such men should not be allowed to exist!

Careful there Tom .... if a reasonable man would believe you were serious, that would justify a preemptive strike.

And I already have six Ninjas stationed in your house.  They are experts at being invisible.

Ninja Parade   520   .jpg

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.