The World News Media

I just love our simple Kingdom Halls - around the world... I post step by step ;-))

Queen Esther

Repair and paint at Kingdom Hall in Kabin Buri - Thailand.jpg

Repair and paint at Kingdom Hall in Kabin Buri - Thailand...  :x

PERU  !!!!.jpg

IN  PERU....   JUST  SO  SIMPLE,  BUT  JEHOVAH'S  HOLY  SPIRIT  IS  IN  IT :x

Peru - some have moved to get away from Jehovah's Witnesses, only to find someone knocked on their door the first week they settled in. We are doing the work Jesus commanded us to do.

Matthew 28:19,20, Matthew 24:14

? ? ? .•*¨`*•..¸???¸.•*¨`*•.  ? ? ?

• Views 1.6k
  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Repair and paint at Kingdom Hall in Kabin Buri - Thailand...  IN  PERU....   JUST  SO  SIMPLE,  BUT  JEHOVAH'S  HOLY  SPIRIT  IS  IN  IT Peru - some have moved to get away f

Kingdom Hall in Thailand  Kingdom hall in rural Mpumalanga, South Africa                ? ? ? .•*¨`*•..¸???¸.•*¨`*•.  ? ? ?

Kingdom Hall in Falmouth, Jamaica  Mountain Province Boundary, Calanan, Pinukpuk, Tinglayan, Catinga, Philippines OH  YES.....    THAT'S  ALSO  A  KINGDOM  HALL  -  AND  JEHO

Posted Images

Kingdom Hall in Falmouth, Jamaica.jpg

Kingdom Hall in Falmouth, Jamaica  :x

45.54..jpg

Mountain Province Boundary, Calanan, Pinukpuk, Tinglayan, Catinga, Philippines :x

OH  YES.....    THAT'S  ALSO  A  KINGDOM  HALL  -  AND  JEHOVAH  IS  OF  SURE  HAPPY :)

23.32..jpg

Nothing Is Impossible With Jehovah's Help... Matthew 17:20, If you have faith the size of a mustard grain, you will say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,Â’ and it will move, and nothing will be impossible for you !

Hello  our  dear  Sister  -  we  are  thinking  to  you  ALL ! :x

23. 55.jpg

IN  BRAZIL:x  Hello  our  dear  Brother, your  smile  will  strengthen  us.

23. 34..jpg

Jehovah's  Witness  Kingdom  Hall  in  Helsingborg, Sweden :x

The  right  moment  for  a  beautiful  COLOR - SHOT !

1957 Boulder, Australia So cool seeing from years ago! And as always we are a happy people serving our True God!.jpg

*1957*  Boulder,  Australia  - So cool seeing from years ago !   And  as always we are a happy  people  serving  our True  God ! :x 

WOW....  to  the  KINGDOM  HALL  with  horses, thats  really  cool :D

Perhaps  again  in  the  NW ?   We  shall  see...

I love seeing these pictures of kingdom halls @Queen Esther. Please keep them coming.

It makes me see how wise the current arrangement of worldwide funding is, so that brothers everywhere can meet in buildings that appropriately reflect Jehovah's name in their community. The "equalising" of resources just in that area alone is a foretaste of how all the resources of this earth will be fairly shared in Jehovah's new world.

(Psalm 72:11-13) "All the kings will bow down before him, and all the nations will serve him. For he will rescue the poor who cry for help, also the lowly one and whoever has no helper. He will have pity on the lowly and the poor, And the lives of the poor he will save."

THANK  YOU,  @Gone Fishing :)   I  like  your  comment !   Also  thank  you  @David Mahlangu :)  @Blanchie DeGrate  :)  and  @John Houston  :)

YES,  I  am  thinking  the  same.  Jehovah's  HOLY  SPIRIT  is  in  the  smallest  and  simplest  Kingdom  Hall :x   ONLY  the  heart  and  the  true  belief  is  importend  for  Jehovah  and  not  a  golden  KD - Hall !  HE  is  always  near  the  poor  and  weak  people.  Very  good,  the  Bible scripture  Psalm 72:11-13

I  will  post  still  some  more  of  such  special  simple  Kingdom  Halls.  So  we  get  a  better  vision  of  our  many Brothers  and  Sisters  in  far  away  area's....   Best  wishes  and  greetings  from  Germany !

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.