The World News Media

How will it end the proscription of Jehovah's Witnesses?

Israeli Bar Avaddhon

How will it end the proscription of Jehovah's Witnesses?

I wish to state that the purpose of this article, like all the ones posted so far, is not to see who is right.
Humanly speaking, we are all brothers and neighbors to the Russians when even a single brother suffers, we all should suffer with them - Romans 24:15
There is no controversy desire towards the Governing Body, and even on their current scriptural understanding.
However, even the author of this article recognizes the supreme importance of paying attention to scripture and explain how, this, decodes current events.
Aware that the current situation in Russia will have to expand to other nations (and that includes ours), with the utmost humility and attention we must approach to Scripture without hiding uncomfortable truths.
This, despite the delicate and far from cheerful topic, will show how Jehovah knows everything and has everything under control.
What can we expect in the near future, particularly in relation to the proscription of Jehovah's Witnesses?
depositphotos_40689167-stock-illustratio
The proscription of Jehovah's Witnesses and the preaching is a Bible prophecy?

As we all know the situation that has developed in Russia in the latter period it is anything but cheerful.
The April 20, 2017 the work of our brothers has been declared illegal and the recent appeal, which occurred on July 17 in Moscow, has done nothing but confirm this unjust sentence.
This judgment, in addition to imposing the closing of the administrative center with all the consequences, forbids all religious activities.
The official story is that the decision of the Supreme Court is located at the following link

As recognized by the brother Anderson appealed the options, at least in Russia, they have ended.
There are no degrees or higher possibility of further appeals in this nation.
Brother Mark Sanderson acknowledged, in one of the last video you can find in tv.jw.org site, which because of this ruling is to be expected that religious persecution increases.
At Brother Lett question whether there is still a possibility of appeal, Brother Sanderson replied that he would turn to the European Court of Human Rights.
With the so-called "provisional measures" the European Court could intervene even trying to block the ruling.
Obviously it is not at all certain that a judgment in favor of Jehovah's Witnesses by the European Court of Justice to have the least effect on a sovereign state.
The European Court certainly can not decide for a sovereign state, nor a state like Russia, but it is a possibility.
So Lett specifically asked, "Mark, you see a parallel in the Bible with the events they have witnessed in the Supreme Court?"
Sanderson responded by quoting Matthew 5:11: "... lying against you will say all sorts of evil things" and on this there is little to argue that, whatever they say, and minus any errors, you really ridiculous to compare Jehovah's witnesses to terrorist groups.
So Brother Sanderson talked about the excellent experience in the various embassies and how they astound themselves because "their Jehovah's Witnesses" were receiving such treatment.
"Jehovah's Witnesses have faced the concentration camps in the Nazi era; it has not stopped the exile in Siberia; we did not stop the hard labor in the Gulag ... and all this thanks to the protection of our God, Jehovah" ( these were the words of brother Sanderson).
It 'great to hear this declaration of trust in our loving Father, Jehovah.
We all know that, whatever happens, Jehovah will find the right solution in the best and the right time.
As mentioned, he has everything under control.
However doi every one of us knows very well that whatever idea we can do about a particular issue, it is always the Word of God that we must address.
It is absolutely true that our dear brothers, in history, "they faced the concentration camps, were not stopped by exile in Siberia, were not stopped by the hard labor in the Gulag" and all this has happened thanks to ' Jehovah's help, but what we really should ask is ... "what is Jehovah's will for us in the time we're living in?"
By studying the history of Israel it is not a mystery to assert that they, many times, fed false expectations about the will of Jehovah.
So another question you should ask is ... "What is happening in Russia these days is a specific Biblical prophecy or is part of the general hatred by all nations as mentioned Brother Sanderson?"
This question is crucial because if the proscription in Russia is one of many "diatribes" caused by this world, no different from what happened in Mali or Burundi, then the period we are living is not particularly relevant.
This situation will have ups and downs, we will be downsized or abolished and we have to wait for something else, something, to see fulfilled prophecies.
If this event is similar to what happened in the past, then it's all in doubt (also time) and we have to find something else to observe and which make our scriptural reflections.
On the other hand if this event has something special, that is scripturally relevant, then it is up to us to dig in the Scriptures to understand what is really happening, why, and where does that lead.
First we try to isolate those involved trying not preclude us to explanations other than those to which we are accustomed.
The subjects involved are basically two: the Russian nation and our brothers (recognized and characterized by the work of preaching).
To begin with we can see how in Daniel are talking about some horn would have "thrown down the truth" and that the daily sacrifice would be phased out, which, as we know, is the work of preaching - Daniel 8: 9- 12
Who is this horn?
Whatever idea we may have about it, we must take into account the words the angel addressed to Daniel.
Speaking of this horn, among other things explains the angel ... "And in his heart he will give great tunes, and when freedom from anxieties bring to ruin many. It will rise against the Prince of princes, but he shall be broken without hand "- Daniel 8:25
The official intention identifies this horn as the Anglo-American empire but at this point we have a scriptural issue because from Chapter 11 and Chapter 12 of Daniel we understand clearly that it is the king of the north to be "broken without hand" by Michele - see Daniel 11: 40-44; 12: 1
So, unless we do not want to assert that the book of Daniel it contradicts, or the Anglo-American empire is the king of the north, or the horn may not be the Anglo-American empire.
It is the king of the north to suppress the daily sacrifice, to throw truth to the ground, so the only thing to do is to try to understand the identity of this king.
Who embodies, today, this king?
They are still made outlandish assumptions * (see footnote) but it is clear that to answer this question we must always be borrowed from the Scripture.
Seeing by what logic the various rival kings have changed their identity over the centuries, we can immediately weed out many possibilities.
The king of the north may not appear at random.
As you can also see in the mirror summary of the book "Pay Attention to Daniel's Prophecy!" on pages 228 and 246 (Italian edition), f inora we managed to ricostru ire the identity of their king because or the bloodline or the occupied territories.
We pay attention to this.
At one point, the identity of the two kings changes (see chapter fourteen) and the whole question is played on the territory of Syria.
Syria depicts King of the North while Egypt the king of the south.
However, with the intervention of Rome between the two contenders, Antiochus IV (Syrian) should abandon its claims on Egypt. This puts an end to the rivalry between the two kings.
Less than a hundred years after Syria became a Roman province.
E 'for this reason that we are able to identify Rome as king of the north: the political / geographical connection.
It is not the power to identify it as such, although, of course, be a king can face a confrontation with his powerful enemy.
Roma not appeared from nowhere drove off, so to speak, the last king of the north (in this case, Syria).
The various kings, therefore, may change his identity (the bloodline is not binding) but the next power, to assume the role of the new king, it has to start from the last conquered territory.
At least that's the logical thread that is visible around the guide to Daniel.
In addition to this it is obvious to assert that the identity of the two kings is not interchangeable . This means that the king of the north can not become king of the south and vice versa.
Unlike this distinction it would be meaningless.
Following this logic we come to the last two historical re: the Anglo-American Empire and the Third Reich of Hitler (see the book already mentioned on page 268).
So far we all agree, is not it?
This is also the official understanding.
Since it has not been a single dominant king in all the earth, and is therefore not Armageddon arrived, we have to see who won this war in order to understand who their king.
Who are the "kings" of the victorious World War II, ie those that led to the defeat of the Third Reich?
We can see more on page 257 of the same book.
In this photo there are three characters: Winston Churchill (British Prime Minister). Franklin Roosvelt (US President) and Iosif Stalin (Soviet Premier).
We have seen that the king of Daniel are not interchangeable.
If we have established that the Anglo-American empire is the king of the south, it must remain so.
So the logic is very simple and the picture looks even want to take the answer.
The United Kingdom, represented by Churchill, may not be the next king of the north and can not be the United States represented by Roosevelt.
They are both the king of the south and those remain.
That's why all the diatribes on the identity of the king of the north are absolutely useless.
Only Russia can be the king of the north regardless of whether today may have a different geography and though there are many post-Soviet states.
Russia was not incorporated from any other power, as happened in Syria, and therefore no other nation could have taken its place.
There are many other interesting details that go perfectly with this nation;

So Russia is the horn which Daniel saw in reference to the last days and is the nation that has abolished the daily sacrifice.
This is precisely what happened April 20, 2017, or should we wait for some other development?
We do not know.
It may be that there is a twist, and perhaps the European Court will manage to overturn the decision of the Russian Supreme Court.
If so, then the abolition of the daily sacrifice (described in Daniel) is still a future event , however due to this king.
We can only wait and assess the events as they happen.
If this suppression is actually the one described in the scriptures ... what can we expect?
Let us allow the Scripture to speak.
Daniel 8: 9-12 says, "And one of them popped another horn, small, and it was great toward the south and the east and toward the Decoration. He went on to become great until the army of heaven, so that dropped to the ground part of the army and of the stars, and trampled on. and it gave great arias to the Prince of the army, and he was taken off the [sacrifice] continuous, and he was thrown down the established place of his sanctuary. and gradually it was given a military itself, along with the [sacrifice] continuously, because of transgression, and continued to throw truth to the ground, and acted and had success. "
According to these words are we to expect a miraculous deliverance, a "protection" as well as his brother flashed Sanderson?
Maybe a political change in our favor?
Unfortunately not.
On the contrary, comparing other scriptures it understands that this king "will reduce the powerful ruined" including the "holy people" and act effectively.
The only way to understand whether this proscription is exactly as described in Daniel, is to see if it will expand to other nations.
Furthermore, if this proscription is that described in Daniel, what it is to say that on April 20 are started the 2300 evenings and mornings - Daniel 8:13, 14, 26
What will happen in these 2300 days?
What will happen at the end of these 2300 days?
If you're curious, go see the articles on this topic.
We pay attention to the prophecy.
We pray constantly, and we trust in Jehovah.

Footnote *: Today we discuss whether the king of the north will be China but for the reasons listed above that is not possible. Of course it is possible that China will ally with Russia widening in this way the king of the north identities just as the UK did in his time, with the United States. No chance for Isis, the European Union or some other power that, ultimately, may ally itself with Russia.

• Views 1.4k
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Find the book and read it if you can. it is the only book I'm aware of that covers the persecution of Jehovah's Witnesses exclusively from Stalin's time to its publication date (2007 or so). It is sec

No it's not. I see you didn't read anything yet.  So I am copying and pasting the foreword here for you: " These are my recommendations for books that we can add to our personal theocratic librar

Posted Images

17 hours ago, Israeli Bar Avaddhon said:

whether the king of the north

According to Emily Baran's book, the Soviet Union didn't like being called 'the king of the north.' Atheists there, they could hardly be expected to get their heads around biblical themes. It was all evidence of subversive politics to them.

9 minutes ago, Israeli Bar Avaddhon said:

I dont know Emily Baran

Find the book and read it if you can. it is the only book I'm aware of that covers the persecution of Jehovah's Witnesses exclusively from Stalin's time to its publication date (2007 or so). It is secular. It does not get into prophetic patterns at all. But it is probably good background for you, as you write of these things. 

I will look at your post in time. Thanks for it. I don't go into such things in a big way - one cannot do everything. I leave it to those smarter than me. But in time I will get to it.

(Blush) I am also chronicling present matters pre and post-Russian ban and will release it soon in an Ebook. The Ebook will be free - it will be the first book I will try to get into print (which will not be). When released it will be on my profile page, which is now referring to another book.

No special credentials here, other than being a long-time Witness, faithful I hope, who follows world events both spiritual and political, and who indulges a hobby of writing now that the kids are gone and the bills are paid. 

4 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

it is the only book I'm aware of that covers the persecution of Jehovah's Witnesses exclusively from Stalin's time to its publication date

Let Stan know, so he can add it to his library!

4 minutes ago, TrueTomHarley said:

Baran is not a Witness, nor ever was to my knowledge. is that not a pre-requisite for the list?

No it's not. I see you didn't read anything yet.  So I am copying and pasting the foreword here for you:

" These are my recommendations for books that we can add to our personal theocratic libraries. The Watchtower Bible and Tract Society has provided much Bible study material for us that will help save our lives, make us grow spiritually strong, and assist us in becoming mature Christians. The books listed here are extra reading material that we, as Jehovah's Witnesses, might enjoy. They are positive and upbuilding and pertain to our history, beliefs, and way of life, both from the point of view of our brothers and secular writers. The list also contains books that have been referenced by the Society in some meaningful way. I have all of these books in my own library and have enjoyed them immensely and I can conscientiously recommend each and every one of them.

I have indicated whether each book was written by a brother or not at the time that the book was released and other pertinent information about the book. Some of the authors may no longer be Witnesses but at the time their books were written they were in good standing so their books are still included on the list. The books are presented in no particular order. Many have inquired whether these books can be purchased from me. I am not offering any of the books on the list for sale, however most of the titles have links to where you can purchase the books if so desired. As I acquire other books and items they will be listed near the top of the page or under the appropriate heading. If you have any titles that you have read and think could be added to this list please let me know, I'm always on the look out for new books. Happy reading! "

And here is the link so you can send him an email if you want http://manitobaphotos.com/theolib/index.htm

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.