The World News Media

How Rude! What Do I Do Now? – ????

Bible Speaks

How Rude! What Do I Do Now? 

????

Christians do their best to apply the BibleÂ’s counsel to speak always in a kind and polite way. (Colossians 4:6) But we are imperfect. Maybe we are having a bad day and we say something that we later regret. (James 3:2)

????

When that happens, we hope the other person will understand that we are not usually like that. We would not want him to describe us as a rude person. Remembering this helps us to understand that people who are rude to us may also later regret what they say to us.

????

If someone you meet seems to be angry or is rude to you, can you try to understand why he is acting like that?

????

If someone you meet seems to be angry or is rude to you, can you try to understand why he is acting like that? Could it be that he is under pressure at work or at school? Does he have a serious health problem? Many people who were upset when the Witnesses first met them have responded well when treated with mildness and respect.—Proverbs 15:1; 1 Peter 3:15.

????

The Golden Rule: JesusÂ’ words at Matthew 7:12. In this scripture, he taught us to treat people in the same way we ourselves would like to be treated.

https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/402014364?q=rude&p=par

A6825FDC-724F-4F3E-8077-EAD17FE7ED38.jpeg

• Views 685
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How Rude! What Do I Do Now?  ???? Christians do their best to apply the BibleÂ’s counsel to speak always in a kind and polite way. (Colossians 4:6) But we are imperfect. Maybe we are having

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.