Created

Last Reply

Replies

Views

The Librarian -
sami -

Top Posters

Garden of Eden > Trees >

The Tree of the knowledge of good and evil (Hebrew: עֵץ הַדַּעַת טוֹב וָרָע / Etz ha-da'at tov va-ra, ) is one of two trees in the story of the 

Hello guest!
 in Genesis 2-3, along with the Tree of life. As to the genus of the tree, the Scriptural record is silent.

The tree of the knowledge of good and bad represented a privilege that is God’s province alone—the right to determine what is good and what is bad. Evidently, Adam and Eve got to know what was good and what was bad in the special sense of now judging for themselves what was good and what was bad. They were idolatrously placing their judgment above God’s, disobediently becoming a law to themselves, as it were, instead of obeying Jehovah, who has both the right and the wisdom necessary to determine good and bad. So their independent knowledge, or standard, of good and bad was not like that of 
    Hello guest!
. Rather, it was one that led them to misery

The phrase in Hebrew: טוֹב וָרָע, tov V'ra translatable as good and evil, may be an example of the type of figure of speech known as merism. This literary device pairs opposite terms together, in order to create a general meaning; so that the phrase "good and evil" would simply imply "everything". It is equivalent to the Egyptian expression evil-good which is indeed normally employed to mean "everything". In Greek literature, the concept is also used by Telemachus, "I know all things, the good and the evil" (Od.20:309-10).[3] However, given the context of disobedience to God, other interpretations of the implications of this phrase also demand consideration.

In the phrase, tree of knowledge of good and evil, the tree imparts knowledge of tov wa-ra, "good and bad". The traditional translation is "good and evil", but tov wa-ra is a fixed expression denoting "everything". To Harry Orlinsky, this phrase does not necessarily denote a moral concept.[4] However, Robert Alter believes that there could be a moral connotation after all: When God forbids the man to eat from the tree of knowledge, He says that if he does so, he is "doomed to die". The Hebrew behind this, is in the form used in the Hebrew Bible for issuing death sentences.[5]

Religious views

Judaism

In Jewish tradition, the Tree of Knowledge and the eating of its fruit represents the beginning of the mixture of good and evil together. Before that time, the two were separate, and evil had only a nebulous existence in potentia. While free choice did exist before eating the fruit, evil existed as an entity separate from the human psyche, and it was not in human nature to desire it. Eating and internalizing the forbidden fruit changed this and thus was born the yeitzer hara, the Evil Inclination.[6][7] In Rashi's notes on Genesis 3:3, the first sin came about because Eve added an additional clause to the Divine command: Neither shall you touch it. By saying this, Eve added to YHWH's command and thereby came to detract from it, as it is written: Do not add to His Words (Proverbs 30:6).

In Kabbalah, the sin of the Tree of Knowledge (called Cheit Eitz HaDa'at) brought about the great task of beirurim, sifting through the mixture of good and evil in the world to extract and liberate the sparks of holiness trapped therein.[8] Since evil has no independent existence, it depends on holiness to draw down the Divine life-force, on whose "leftovers" it then feeds and derives existence.[9] Once evil is separated from holiness through beirurim, its source of life is cut off, causing the evil to disappear. This is accomplished through observance of the 613 commandments in the Torah, which deal primarily with physical objects wherein good and evil are mixed together.[10][11][12] Thus, the task of beirurim rectifies the sin of the Tree and draws the Shechinah back down to earth, where the sin of the Tree had caused Her to depart.[13][14]

Christianity

In Christian theology, consuming the fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil was the original sin committed by Adam and Eve that subsequently became known as the Fall of man in Genesis 2-3.

In Catholicism, Augustine of Hippo taught that the tree should be understood both symbolically and as a real tree - similarly to Jerusalem being both a real city and a figure of Heavenly Jerusalem.[15] Augustine underlined that the fruits of that tree were not evil by themselves, because everything that God created was good (Gen 1:12). It was disobedience of Adam and Eve, who had been told by God not to eat of the tree (Gen 2:17), that was obnoxious and caused disorder in the creation,[16] thus humanity inherited sin and guilt from Adam and Eve's sin.[17]

In Western Christian art, the fruit of the tree is commonly depicted as the apple, which originated in central Asia. This depiction may have originated as a Latin pun: by eating the malum (apple), Eve contracted mālum (evil).[18] It is also possible that this depiction originated simply because of the religious painters' artistic licence.

Islam

This section needs additional citations for verification. Please help improve this article by adding citations to reliable sources. Unsourced material may be challenged and removed. (August 2012)
See also: Tree of life (Quran)
The Qur'an does not name this tree and it is always referred to as "the tree". Muslims believe that when God created Adam and Eve, He told them that they could enjoy everything in the Garden but this tree, and so, Satan appeared to them and told them that the only reason God forbade them to eat from that tree is that they would become Angels or become immortals.

When they ate from this tree their nakedness appeared to them and they began to sew together, for their covering, leaves from the Garden. As a result of their sin, they were removed from heaven and placed on Earth to live and die. Consequently, they repented to God and asked for his forgiveness and were forgiven. It was decided that those who obey God and follow his path shall be rewarded with everlasting life in Heaven, and those who disobey God and stray away from his path shall be punished in Hell.

God in Quran (Al-A'raf 27) states: "[O] Children of Adam! Let not Satan tempt you as he brought your parents out of the Garden, stripping them of their garments to show them their shameful parts. Surely he [Satan] sees you, he and his tribe, from where you see them not. We have made the Satans the friends of those who do not believe."

Other cultures

The Tamil poem "Tala Vilasam"[19] recounts a legend of the tree that parallels the Biblical account. In it, the Creator Brahma finally allows the people access to the tree- which, in this case, is the palmyra palmtree Borassus flabellifer.

References

1. Mitchell, T.C. (2004). The Bible in the British Museum : interpreting the evidence (New ed. ed.). New York: Paulist Press. p. 24. ISBN 9780809142927.
  2. "'Adam and Eve' cylinder seal". British Museum. Retrieved 2014-02-07.
  3. Gordon, Cyrus H.; Rendsburg, Gary A. (1997). The Bible and the ancient Near East (4th ed. ed.). New York: W.W. Norton & Co. p. 36. ISBN 9780393316896.
  4. Harry Orlinsky's notes to the NJPS Torah
  5. Alter 2004, p. 21.
  6. Rashi to Genesis 2:25
  7. Ramban to Genesis 3:6
  8. Epistle 26, Lessons in Tanya, Igeret HaKodesh
  9. ch. 22, Tanya, Likutei Amarim
  10. ch. 37, Lessons in Tanya, Likutei Amarim
  11. Torah Ohr 3c
  12. Torat Chaim Bereishit 30a
  13. Bereishit Rabbah 19:7
  14. Ramban to Genesis 3:8
  15. Augustine, On the Literal Meaning of Genesis (De Genesi ad litteram), VIII, 4.8; Bibliothèque Augustinniene 49, 20
  16. Augustine of Hippo, On the Literal Meaning of Genesis (De Genesi ad litteram), VIII, 6.12 and 13.28, BA 49,28 and 50-52; PL 34, 377; cf. idem, De Trinitate, XII, 12.17; CCL 50, 371-372 [v. 26-31;1-36]; De natura boni 34-35; CSEL 25, 872; PL 42, 551-572
  17. "The City of God (Book XIII), Chapter 14". Newadvent.org. Retrieved 2014-02-07.
  18. Adams, Cecil (2006-11-24). "The Straight Dope: Was the forbidden fruit in the Garden of Eden an apple?". The Straight Dope. Creative Loafing Media, Inc. Retrieved 2008-10-06.
    • Hello guest!
  19. Food of the Gods: The Search for the Original Tree of Knowledge. McKenna, Terence. 1992.

Jehovah guarded the tree of life with a flaming sword once they were kicked out of the Garden of Eden but left the other tree that would apparently kill them totally unguarded?

Adam & Eve ate the fruit from the tree “of the knowledge of good & evil”

so..in other words, before they ate they did not know right from wrong…hmmmm so how can you blame someone who does not know right from wrong?

For a crime to take place in human law you must have the act - ‘actus reus’ - and the guilty mind or 'mens rea’ as it is termed. No guilty mind, no crime, despite the act having taken place, as in the case of a young child for example.

How could they have a guilty mind before they knew right from wrong.

57157cd7eac4d_ADAMANDEVEAFTERTHEFIRSTSIN.....jpg.027bb4e28b9cb5d7d138e2788a9b5c14.jpg.d4fe542e315656675b80503faa13011a.jpg

Of  sure,  Jehovah  was  explaining  right  to  Adam  and  Eve,  bec.  after  eating,  their  life  would  be  in  danger - and  more,  they  had  to  die  after  that  ;-(  and  they  understood !  But  Satan  the  serpent,  made  them  believe  to  HIS  own  kind  of  wrong  story :(  VERY  CLEVER !  The  rest,  we're  knowing....

I met a man while early morning witnessing along the wharf one year. I took a book mark from him that had their ten main beliefs on it. It was hard talking to him as he a cloud of cigarette smoke around him, but he was sure he had the truth ;) Not a bad guy, and eventually a good discussion. Never having met a Baha'i I took the opportunity to find out as much from him as possible about their beliefs. After explaining a little biut about God's Kingdom, I asked him what Baha'i believe the kingdom is. He replied that they believe the kingdom is a real human government that will rule the whole world. But on topic: He said they believe that the Tree was actually the brain [treetop] and the entire nervous system [root system] I'm guessing because Jesus also said men were like trees :) That the forbidden fruit was something to do with the brain. I guess we "trees" do produce "fruit" - I had always thought the fruit were the results of our actions whether good or bad. An interesting take - I think.

On 11/19/2017 at 3:26 PM, Jay Witness said:

Adam & Eve ate the fruit from the tree “of the knowledge of good & evil”

so..in other words, before they ate they did not know right from wrong…hmmmm so how can you blame someone who does not know right from wrong?

For a crime to take place in human law you must have the act - ‘actus reus’ - and the guilty mind or 'mens rea’ as it is termed. No guilty mind, no crime, despite the act having taken place, as in the case of a young child for example.

How could they have a guilty mind before they knew right from wrong.

Nice point. The Mechanical Translation of the Bible renders it "what is functional and dysfunctional". His lexicon explains that the meaning of the words are about the objects ability to fulfill its purpose. So good in the sense of usefulness and function. It looks awkward seeing those words in his translation but just another perspective. He strongly believes that you can always have, just one word for each Bible language word. He's translated the first five books, quite an interesting read in parts as he provides an interlinear reading to the reader.

On 11/19/2017 at 2:26 AM, Jack Ryan said:

before they ate they did not know right from wrong

Course they knew good from bad, otherwise why repeat God's instruction and the sanction. back to the serpent?

This is about who makes the rules, not who knows the rules.

On 11/18/2017 at 9:26 PM, Jack Ryan said:

Were you really a Witness once?

On 11/18/2017 at 9:15 PM, The Librarian said:

in the story of the Garden of Eden ... The tree of the knowledge of good and bad represented

I like this.

With certain people, i don't even pretend that I take the verses literally. I have gradually come to feel that it is not necessary. I invite them to consider it as a metaphor and ask that they attempt to discern the underlying meaning.

It instantly changes the atmosphere. People love metaphors. They love to think that they are sensitive enough to figure out what the ancient writer meant. I play into it. Allow them to feel smart. 

It takes away almost nothing from the verses to give people license to view tehm this way.  And if they get the overall sense of ithe passage, they can come along later and clean up on the 'details,' such as whether it actually happened or not.

11 minutes ago, TrueTomHarley said:

It instantly changes the atmosphere. People love metaphors. They love to think that they are sensitive enough to figure out what the ancient writer meant. I play into it. Allow them to feel smart. 

After all..... what's a meta phor?

29 minutes ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

Got a metaphor about where Adam in the picture above got a razor to stay clean shaven, and where Eve got a comb and brush for her hair?

Looks like Adam shaved his chest too. As for Eve, God gave her fingers. (Answer to a question Brigitte Bardot was once asked)

1 hour ago, Anna said:

Looks like Adam shaved his chest too.

Total Manscaping?

This brings up ANOTHER question ... when Adam eventually became 900 or so years old .. fat and flabby with droopy, saggy  or otherwise oversized pectoral fat ... where did he get a Manzeer ?

...some people calls it a Brozeer ... Ah calls it a Manzeer.

8 hours ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

This brings up ANOTHER question ... when Adam eventually became 900 or so years old .. fat and flabby with droopy, saggy  or otherwise oversized pectoral fat ... where did he get a Manzeer ?

Stop looking in the mirror. This is Adam we're talking about.

On 11/18/2017 at 8:25 PM, Jack Ryan said:

Jehovah guarded the tree of life with a flaming sword once they were kicked out of the Garden of Eden but left the other tree that would apparently kill them totally unguarded?

Well, what would be the purpose of guarding the tree of "good and bad" when the act of eating of it had already been committed? The death sentence had already been carried out so eating from it once more would not have them dying twice. The tree of life was to be guarded so they could not eat of it and live forever. Guarding the tree of "good and bad" because of the offspring A&E were to have would not make sense either because they would be born dying because of the defective gene pool the children would spring from. The wording in Genesis is mhoth ta muth (dying you will die) the finality of A&E's death would be a process until death would be accomplished.

On 11/18/2017 at 9:26 PM, Jack Ryan said:

I like the current video on the JW Library app:    'Why Does God Allow Suffering,' the one that uses the illustration of a disruptive student constantly trying to undermine the teacher's authority, constantly asserting that he knows a better way. Other students are being swayed. The challenged teacher can order the disruptive student out of the class. That will show his power, but it will not answer the challenge. So he gives the disruptive kid the chalk.

Jack scribbles answer after cockeyed answer on the board, each time rubbing it out in exasperation, as he and everyone else sees he has nothing to offer. Finally the teacher directs him back to his seat. But from his seat he continues to post challenges on the Internet even though he ought to know better. 

Its not a matter of knowing right from wrong ....... everybody on this forum knows right from wrong ...

Try to get the "Big Picture" in mind.

Read about the two trees three dozen times, in CONTEXT.

..... only then will you understand what the two trees really are.

Guest Nicole

dos, tres árboles ??

• Similar Content

• By Jack Ryan
      Genesis:
      15  Jehovah God took the man and settled him in the garden of Eʹden to cultivate it and to take care of it.n 16  Jehovah God also gave this command to the man: “From every tree of the garden you may eat to satisfaction.o 17  But as for the tree of the knowledge of good and bad, you must not eat from it, for in the day you eat from it you will certainly die.”
      The teachings tell us that Adam and Eve eating from the tree of knowledge is what unleashed evil all over the world.
      Evil such as war, child sexual abuse, genocide, and all kinds of horrors.
      But if God made the tree, then he created the bad that went into it as well, no?
      Update:
      New World Translation:
      Isaiah 45:7
      7 I form light and create darkness, I make peace and create calamity; I, Jehovah, am doing all these things.
      King James Version
      7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.
      American Standard Version
      7 I form the light, and create darkness; I make peace, and create evil; I am Jehovah, that doeth all these things.
    • By Jack Ryan
      Counties once at war with one another can forgive and move on. Even horrible murderers who killed the family members of someone can be forgiven for the act that they did.
      But God, no no no. No such thing can happen. It's absolutely pathetic really that we followed and accepted the story that a piece of fruit was taken and eaten. Nobody killed. If our worst nightmares come true and this in fact did happen hahaha.
    • By The Librarian
      <---- Genesis 2          Genesis 4 --->

Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LordGod had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?
      2 And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden:
      3 But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.
      4 And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:
      5 For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.
      6 And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.
      7 And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons.
      8 And they heard the voice of the Lord God walking in the garden in the cool of the day: and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the Lord God amongst the trees of the garden.
      9 And the Lord God called unto Adam, and said unto him, Where art thou?
      10 And he said, I heard thy voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked; and I hid myself.
      11 And he said, Who told thee that thou wast naked? Hast thou eaten of the tree, whereof I commanded thee that thou shouldest not eat?
      12 And the man said, The woman whom thou gavest to be with me, she gave me of the tree, and I did eat.
      13 And the Lord God said unto the woman, What is this that thou hast done? And the woman said, The serpent beguiled me, and I did eat.
      14 And the Lord God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:
      15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.
      16 Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.
      17 And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it: cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life;
      18 Thorns also and thistles shall it bring forth to thee; and thou shalt eat the herb of the field;
      19 In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.
      20 And Adam called his wife's name Eve; because she was the mother of all living.
      21 Unto Adam also and to his wife did the Lord God make coats of skins, and clothed them.
      22 And the Lord God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:
      23 Therefore the Lord God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken.
      24 So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.
    • By The Librarian
      <---- Genesis 1          Genesis 3 --->

Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them.
      2 And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made.
      3 And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made.
      4 These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the Lord God made the earth and the heavens,
      5 And every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it grew: for the Lord God had not caused it to rain upon the earth, and there was not a man to till the ground.
      6 But there went up a mist from the earth, and watered the whole face of the ground.
      7 And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.
      8 And the Lord God planted a garden eastward in Eden; and there he put the man whom he had formed.
      9 And out of the ground made the Lord God to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food; the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil.
      10 And a river went out of Eden to water the garden; and from thence it was parted, and became into four heads.
      11 The name of the first is Pison: that is it which compasseth the whole land of Havilah, where there is gold;
      12 And the gold of that land is good: there is bdellium and the onyx stone.
      13 And the name of the second river is Gihon: the same is it that compasseth the whole land of Ethiopia.
      14 And the name of the third river is Hiddekel: that is it which goeth toward the east of Assyria. And the fourth river is Euphrates.
      15 And the Lord God took the man, and put him into the garden of Eden to dress it and to keep it.
      16 And the Lord God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat:
      17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.
      18 And the Lord God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.
      19 And out of the ground the Lord God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof.
      20 And Adam gave names to all cattle, and to the fowl of the air, and to every beast of the field; but for Adam there was not found an help meet for him.
      21 And the Lord God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof;
      22 And the rib, which the Lord God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man.
      23 And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.
      24 Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.
      25 And they were both naked, the man and his wife, and were not ashamed.
      Hebrew Interlinear

• Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
      Reina Valera 
      Capítulo 2/ Capítulo 3/ Capítulo 4
      3 EMPERO la serpiente era astuta, más que todos los animales del campo que Jehová Dios había hecho; la cual dijo á la mujer: ¿Conque Dios os ha dicho: No comáis de todo árbol del huerto?
      2 Y la mujer respondió á la serpiente: Del fruto de los árboles del huerto comemos;
      3 Mas del fruto del árbol que está en medio del huerto dijo Dios: No comeréis de él, ni le tocaréis, porque no muráis.
      4 Entonces la serpiente dijo á la mujer: No moriréis;
      5 Mas sabe Dios que el día que comiereis de él, serán abiertos vuestros ojos, y seréis como dioses sabiendo el bien y el mal.
      6 Y vió la mujer que el árbol era bueno para comer, y que era agradable á los ojos, y árbol codiciable para alcanzar la sabiduría; y tomó de su fruto, y comió; y dió también á su marido, el cual comió así como ella.
      7 Y fueron abiertos los ojos de entrambos, y conocieron que estaban desnudos: entonces cosieron hojas de higuera, y se hicieron delantales.
      8 Y oyeron la voz de Jehová Dios que se paseaba en el huerto al aire del día: y escondióse el hombre y su mujer de la presencia de Jehová Dios entre los árboles del huerto.
      9 Y llamó Jehová Dios al hombre, y le dijo: ¿Dónde estás tú?
      10 Y él respondió: Oí tu voz en el huerto, y tuve miedo, porque estaba desnudo; y escondíme.
      11 Y díjole: ¿Quién te enseñó que estabas desnudo? ¿Has comido del árbol de que yo te mandé no comieses?
      12 Y el hombre respondió: La mujer que me diste por compañera me dió del árbol, y yo comí.
      13 Entonces Jehová Dios dijo á la mujer: ¿Qué es lo que has hecho? Y dijo la mujer: La serpiente me engañó, y comí.
      14 Y Jehová Dios dijo á la serpiente: Por cuanto esto hiciste, maldita serás entre todas las bestias y entre todos los animales del campo; sobre tu pecho andarás, y polvo comerás todos los días de tu vida:
      15 Y enemistad pondré entre ti y la mujer, y entre tu simiente y la simiente suya; ésta te herirá en la cabeza, y tú le herirás en el calcañar.
      16 A la mujer dijo: Multiplicaré en gran manera tus dolores y tus preñeces; con dolor parirás los hijos; y á tu marido será tu deseo, y él se enseñoreará de ti.
      17 Y al hombre dijo: Por cuanto obedeciste á la voz de tu mujer, y comiste del árbol de que te mandé diciendo, No comerás de él; maldita será la tierra por amor de ti; con dolor comerás de ella todos los días de tu vida;
      18 Espinos y cardos te producirá, y comerás hierba del campo;
      19 En el sudor de tu rostro comerás el pan hasta que vuelvas á la tierra; porque de ella fuiste tomado: pues polvo eres, y al polvo serás tornado.
      20 Y llamó el hombre el nombre de su mujer, Eva; por cuanto ella era madre de todos lo vivientes.
      21 Y Jehová Dios hizo al hombre y á su mujer túnicas de pieles, y vistiólos.
      22 Y dijo Jehová Dios: He aquí el hombre es como uno de Nos sabiendo el bien y el mal: ahora, pues, porque no alargue su mano, y tome también del árbol de la vida, y coma, y viva para siempre:
      23 Y sacólo Jehová del huerto de Edén, para que labrase la tierra de que fué tomado.
      24 Echó, pues, fuera al hombre, y puso al oriente del huerto de Edén querubines, y una espada encendida que se revolvía á todos lados, para guardar el camino del árbol de la vida.

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    fresia
    Newest Member
    fresia

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.