Last Reply

Replies

Views

Queen Esther -
Queen Esther -

Top Posters

LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE.jpg

LAUGHTER  IS  THE  BEST  MEDICINE :x

The Health Benefits of Humor and Laughter :)

uiuiuiuiui.jpg

Laughter is good for your health :D

Laughter  relaxes the whole body. A good, hearty laugh relieves physical tension and stress, leaving your muscles relaxed for up to 45 minutes after.

Laughter  boosts the immune system. Laughter decreases stress hormones and increases immune cells and infection-fighting antibodies, thus improving your resistance to disease.

Laughter  triggers the release of endorphins, the body’s natural feel-good chemicals. Endorphins promote an overall sense of well-being and can even temporarily relieve pain.

Laughter  protects the heart. Laughter improves the function of blood vessels and increases blood flow, which can help protect you against a heart attack and other cardiovascular problems.

Laughter  burns calories. OK, so it’s no replacement for going to the gym, but one study found that laughing for 10 to 15 minutes a day can burn about 40 calories—which could be enough to lose three or four pounds over the course of a year.

Laughter  lightens anger’s heavy load. Nothing diffuses anger and conflict faster than a shared laugh. Looking at the funny side can put problems into perspective and enable you to move on from confrontations without holding onto bitterness or resentment.

Laughter  may even help you to live longer. A study in Norway found that people with a strong sense of humor outlived those who don't laugh as much. The difference was particularly notable for those battling cancer.

Laughter  is a powerful antidote to stress, pain, and conflict. Nothing works faster or more dependably to bring your mind and body back into balance than a good laugh. Humor lightens your burdens, inspires hopes, connects you to others, and keeps you grounded, focused, and alert. It also helps you to release anger and be more forgiving.

With so much power to heal and renew, the ability to laugh easily and frequently is a tremendous resource for surmounting problems, enhancing your relationships, and supporting both physical and emotional health.

Best of all, this priceless medicine is fun, free, and easy to use...xD

19113616_10210919929093254_5252962909392383955_n.jpg

582150_416052181770313_864276597_n.jpg

hahahahahahaaaaaaaa....

Sometimes  I  had  to  laugh  before  my  Laptop  with  wetted eyes ??

https://www.helpguide.org/Â…/laughter-is-the-best-medicine.hÂ…

Thank  you  dear  Blanchie :):x   YES,  some  laughter's  every  day  will  give  us  more  joy !  We  can  try  it....  maybe,  it  helps  on  and  off  a  little  by  our  proplems  etc.  -  I  hope  so xD

WE  NEED  IT  SOOO  MUCH....

1f602.png

Thank  you  dear  @devarajjh ...   I  am  really  glad  you  like  my  funny  post :)   Daily  a  little  laughing,  we  can  try  it :D    The  best  for  you,  incl. a great  weekend  and  love  from  far  away  Germany  too....

24774920_1562959790463010_7271550901646003179_n.jpg

A nice sunset of our widely known  harbour part,  in my birthtown HAMBURG ?

THANK you, Dear Sister, It is very nice to hear from you....and How Jehovah is bonding all his loyal servants around the  GLOBE....!!! and how safe & secure we feel being a part of his visible organization..and eager to obey his instructions...Indeed faithful discreet slave and Governing Body are working hard to motivate and encourage us in this last days.

LOVE from INDIA

DEVARAJ  and Family

Bangalore

YES,  thats  right  my  dear  Brother  from  INDIA :)   I  love  our  worldwide  Brotherhood  very  much !  Its  wonderful,  we  work  that  all  with  our  LOVE  from  Jehovah :x   Its  like  a  little  wonder....   I  hope,  we  can  see  us  in  the  NW  -  after  Armageddon !  I  appreciate  all  doings  of  our  dear  Brothers  from  the  GB,  yes !  SO  many  things  they  have  to  work,  thats  not  easy....

In  Germany,  we  still  so  wait  of  our  new  silver  Bible :)  but  I  know,  some  few  languages  from  little  islands  just  more  importend !  Example,  see  JW  Broadcasting : 

Declaring Jehovah’s Praise in the Islands — A Look Into Nicobarese Translation....

Many  greetings  and  Love  to  you  and  your  family :x   Nice,  when  we  meet  us  on  and  off !

ENJOY  my  postings.....  :)  Thank  you  so  much.

The program "the inside story" is enthusiastic for his joyful spirit, radiant with burst out into laughing from our dear brothers and sisters. This is the first time I hear a program with 20 bursts out laughing.

I imagine the apostles to laugh heartily when Jesus said in Matthew 7:5 « remove the rafter from your own eye, and then you will see clearly how to remove the straw from your brother’s eye »

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    didiervaissiere
    Newest Member
    didiervaissiere

• Topics

• Absolutely agree. But what I see as it is possible to read in WT Society text about Higher education is this: They tend to separate young minds from "secular knowledge" because of some fears. Perhaps one of fear is not main reason, to be learned about non-Bible ideas. But as main reason i see how this "secular ideas" can cause that young JW members begin to question WT and Bible.  Please have in mind what you already said, JHVH not decided to separate Congregation, but He doing just opposite. He let all sort of influence to be spread on  people, all people, not just JW's. If JHVH not made separation in literal way, than WT try to do this separation in limited level on limited class of people for limited time in their life - looks funny and not productive as they expect.  This was completely necessary to be said ... using this sort of illustration with mafia as subject :))))) ........... but you "provoked" me a little :)))) and i will add. We all working for devil the boss, because he is ruler, god of this world, global company/corporation. Just another, different way of rationalization.   :))))))
    • I agree that God is organized, which is clear in creation.  He has also organized his anointed Body of “144,000” perfectly, by distributing gifts in various measure. All are to benefit from each other.  (1 Cor chapter 12)  And he himself gave some as apostles and some as prophets and some as evangelists and some as pastors and teachers 12 for the equipping of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for building up the body of Christ, 13 until we all reach the unity of the faith and the knowledge of the Son of God, to a mature man, to a measure of the maturity of the fullness of Christ.  Eph 4:11-13 In Matt 13:36-43 it says, “The Son of Man will send out his angels and they will gather out of his kingdom all the causes of sin and those who do lawless deeds” Matt 13:41 Jesus stated that his kingdom is “no part of this world”. John 18:36  His kingdom is comprised of the anointed – those part of his Body.  He is the “Lord of lords and King of kings”.  Rev 17:14 (Matt 20:21)    And they were singing a new song, saying, “You are worthy to take the scroll     and to open its seals, because you were slaughtered,     and bought people for God by your blood     from every tribe and language and people and nation, 10 and made them a kingdom and priests to our God,     and they will reign on the earth.” Rev 5:9,10 (1 Pet 2:5,9) Matt 13:37,38 – “So he answered and said, “The one who sows the good seed is the Son of Man, 38 and the field is the world. And the good seed—these are the sons of the kingdom, but the darnel are the sons of the evil one.” If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise. Gal 3:29 We know that not all of God’s anointed become faithful members of the Bride.  They can fall from their heavenly position. 2 Pet 3:17; Rev 8:10,11  This harvest firstly concerns those belonging to Christ, who are part of his kingdom and are found either as good seed or weeds.  I hope you can see that Matt 13:36-43 has nothing to do with the all the kingdoms on the earth and the people in them.  (Luke 4:5-7)  In Matt 13:38; It does say, “the field is the world” – but world can mean, “an apt and harmonious arrangement or constitution” which describes the anointed arrangement of "kings" under their Head Jesus Christ.  John 4:23,24 -   Jesus said right before these scriptures:   “Woman,” Jesus replied, “believe me, a time is coming when you will worship the Father neither on this mountain nor in Jerusalem.” John 4:21 Christ’s Body replaced the temple in Jerusalem.  There is no more literal, physical place of worship, since the Temple is now built with “living stones”.  1 Pet 2:5,9   They are given “spirit” and “truth”.  1 John 2:20,27; John 16:13  If they fail in their devotion to God and Christ, they lose what has been given them.  Luke 8:18; 1 Cor 3:18  They will not be sealed into the tribes of “Israel”.    Luke 13:24; Rev 3:11 Again in Rev 18:4, “my people”, refer to God’s holy people – His “special possession”.  They and their companions with them are to leave the “organization” where the “darnel” are teaching His people, lies. Rev 18:4-8 (1 Pet 2:5,9,10)      
    • I don't know if anyone provided an update to this story, but the "brother" finally pled guilty, and was sentenced to five years, for three felony counts of child rape with two different victims. https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/man-who-raped-jehovah-s-witness-girls-sentenced-5-years-n1082136 Elihu Rodriguez, 32, of Yakima, Washington, was given five years, the maximum sentence prosecutors had asked for, after Rodriguez pleaded guilty to three felony counts of child rape in the third degree in September. He was also ordered to register as a sex offender. Both of his victims attended the sentencing, which took place Friday at the King County Maleng Regional Justice Center in Kent, Washington. I believe this was the case I was told something about in 2018, which is why I mentioned then that I couldn't say much because it was an upcoming court case. If it's the same one, then someone (parent?) convinced her not to report it because it was just a matter that this 25-year-old was in love with her, and so they told her it was actually multiple acts of fornication, not child abuse or child rape. She agreed not to report on the basis that she would be considered guilty of fornication, too. So the family moved to another congregation, and within months, she got to a point where she decided she needed to report it to the elders. (I don't think it was because she learned about another girl being raped/abused by the man, even though this would make sense.) When she did report it to her new congregation's elders in 2013, they actually called the legal department just as they were supposed to, but evidently someone thought it was going to be possible to treat this as "consensual" and the elders tried to get her to say it was consensual. She refused to agree with the elders that it was consensual, and took it to the authorities. When I heard about this case (or perhaps another one just like it) I was only told the general area of the US, and some circumstances, but no names. I was only told that this was disturbing that someone would try to turn a child molestation case of a "16 year old girl" into a consensual case in spite of the young age. (I was not told that she was actually 14/15.) Years earlier, J R Brown, as a spokesmen for the Society, had tried to minimize a lot of these cases by saying that a lot of them are like cases of an 18 year old boy with a 16 year old girl, which sounded a bit like the old "boys will be boys" excuse. 
    • The point was that Jehovah is organized, the evidence is all around us. This leads us to believe that His visible favored people would be organized in doing His will. Moving forward we can consider WHO HE is about to sanction based on Matthew 13:36-43, John 4:23,24,Revelation 18:4 and a few more.......
  • Popular Now