The World News Media

666 - The Mark of the Beast -What Does It Mean? ~ 6️⃣6️⃣6️⃣

Bible Speaks

666 - The Mark of the Beast -What Does It Mean? 6??6??6??

666—Not Just a Puzzle "Nobody might be able to buy or sell except a person having the mark, the name of the wild beast or the number of its name. Here is where wisdom comes in: Let the one that has intelligence calculate the number of the wild beast, for it is a man's number; and its number is six hundred and sixty-six." (Revelation 13:17, 18) 

FEW Bible topics have evoked as much interest and concern as the prophecy about the mysterious mark, or name, of "the wild beast"—the number 666. 6??6??6??

On television and the Internet, as well as in movies, books, and magazines, the mark of the beast has been the focus of endless speculation. - Bible Speaks -

https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/2004240?q=666&p=par

34F9FF56-BCC9-4888-A568-8BBD1D0CAC58.jpeg

• 2 years later...

• Views 1.1k
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

666 - The Mark of the Beast -What Does It Mean? 6??6??6?? 666—Not Just a Puzzle "Nobody might be able to buy or sell except a person having the mark, the name of the wild beast or the number of i

Under the link WT litterature labels the belief that the 'mark of the beast' could be a implanted microchip as a contrieved fanciful interpretation.  Quote: "Others say that it signifies some for

Posted Images

Under the link WT litterature labels the belief that the 'mark of the beast' could be a implanted microchip as a contrieved fanciful interpretation. 

Quote: "Others say that it signifies some form of compulsory identification, such as a tattoo or an implanted microchip with a digital code that identifies the person as a servant of the beast. (..........) These fanciful and contrived interpretations, however, are very different from what the Bible itself says about the mark of the beast, as we shall see in the following article. "

Whose interest does such a statment serve? I am convinced that a compulsory identification with implanted microchips will come and it will track every purchase.

But the initiators of a such system want to keep that secret until the right time and they do naturally not desire that churches would condemn that.

I've often said I'm suprised people are not chipped. And the UK has, I think, tried to introduce the idea of cash-less transactions, doing away completely with 'real money' and only allowing transactions via card or phone. I remember watching a film where a man's identification was completely removed from all records, bank accounts and even details of his birth. he basically didn't exist. But many film ideas come from real life happenings. I presume all card and phone transactions are tracked anyway. And I know that online transactions and even enquiries are tracked and then advertisements for similar products are sent to your computer. Give it a try if you use Facebook, Ebay etc. They all link up and send you similar things. :) 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.