The World News Media

Mickey Spillane (1918-2006)

The Librarian

25jxvyg.jpg.29457855a78eb64e6eb38b1e4724a1bc.jpg

o70ute.jpg.973a73ee2cc99d9013de8c7cf0be4e25.jpg

1060yo5.jpg.1c6e2476fa6335a2b2ef5655b1e76104.jpg

----------------------------------------

I hope you and yours are doing well ....

I was looking at the Archive list of Celebrity Jehovah's Witnesses, and it lists Micky Spillane as an EX-Jehovah's Witness.

Unless you are listing him that way because he is dead, I believe that is in error, and a Brother in my Congregation went to the same congregation as Mickey Spillane, in South Carolina, and I understand from my general knowledge, and that Brother,  that he had been disfellowshipped in the distant past, but that he had been reinstated, and had been for some years at his death.

To the best of my knowledge, he died in good standing.

no pun intended.

- Anonymous reader

---------------------------

I was looking for any posts on him in English and couldn't find them in the other websites... so I made this entry post to add info about him as we find it.

I have changed his location on my list pending more info:

• Views 1.6k
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mickey's Obituary

Mickey Spillane died of cancer, a memorial service was held July 29,2006 at the Jehovah's Witnesses Kingdom Hall near Spillane's Murrells Inlet home, about 80 miles northeast of Charleston.

source

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.