The World News Media

Do you FEEL these Blessings yet? - We MUST Rejoice in the Faith! ~ Think about YOUR BLESSINGS, your World will turn around! ~ ???????

Bible Speaks

Do you FEEL these Blessings yet? - We MUST Rejoice in the Faith! ~ Think about YOUR BLESSINGS, your World will turn around! ~

???????

(Proverbs 10:6-7) . . .Blessings are for the head of the righteous one, but as regards the mouth of the wicked ones, it covers up violence. 7 The remembrance of the righteous one is due for a blessing, but the very name of the wicked ones will rot."

(Proverbs 28:20) . . .A man of faithful acts will get many blessings, but he that is hastening to gain riches will not remain innocent."

(Deuteronomy 28:1-2) . . .“And it must occur that if you will without fail listen to the voice of Jehovah your God by being careful to do all his commandments that I am commanding you today, Jehovah your God also will certainly put you high above all other nations of the earth. 2 And all these blessings must come upon you and overtake you, because you keep listening to the voice of Jehovah your God."

(Jeremiah 17:7-8) . . .Blessed is the able-bodied man who puts his trust in Jehovah, and whose confidence Jehovah has become. 8 And he will certainly become like a tree planted by the waters, that sends out its roots right by the watercourse; and he will not see when heat comes, but his foliage will actually prove to be luxuriant. And in the year of drought he will not become anxious, nor will he leave off from producing fruit."

(Daniel 2:20-23) . . .Daniel was answering and saying: “Let the name of God become blessed from time indefinite even to time indefinite, for wisdom and mightiness—for they belong to him. 21 And he is changing times and seasons, removing kings and setting up kings, giving wisdom to the wise ones and knowledge to those knowing discernment. 22 He is revealing the deep things and the concealed things, knowing what is in the darkness; and with him the light does dwell. 23 To you, O God of my forefathers, I am giving praise and commendation, because wisdom and mightiness you have given to me. . . ."

(Matthew 21:9) . . .: “Save, we pray, the Son of David! Blessed is he that comes in Jehovah’s name! Save him, we pray, in the heights above!”

(2 Corinthians 1:3-4) . . .Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.”

Amen ???????

411153B0-8322-4CBC-B082-94C06F149731.jpeg

• Views 414
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Do you FEEL these Blessings yet? - We MUST Rejoice in the Faith! ~ Think about YOUR BLESSINGS, your World will turn around! ~ ??????? (Proverbs 10:6-7) . . .Blessings are for the head of the

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.