Last Reply

Replies

Views

parislexi -
John Houston -

Top Posters

Does anyone have videos available for the 2017-2018 Circuit Assembly(s):

Don't Give Up Fulfilling the Law of Christ

Don't Give Up ????? (Don't know the theme of the 2nd one but was told that the name also began with 'Don't Give Up...)

Thank you.

• Like 1

@JOHN DAVIS , Yes - I am referring to videos of the recent Circuit Assembly (2017-2018) re: Don't Give Up Fulfilling the Law of Christ ... , not the Convention video(s) that have similar theme/name.

I've already viewed the videos for the Convention this summer (2017) re: "Don't Give Up...".

there were no videos shown for the circuit assembly, it was only audio presentations, if you want copies of the assembly, i suggest you speak to your coordinator in your congregation as they can provide you a link to get them. thanks.

biddy, usually there are those who will share their video content of conventions and assemblies. You just have to be patient. And keep asking ones here on this site. Some have yet to go to their assembly. That is what I have done. Agape.

Has any to share the video content of their Assembly from the 'Don't Give Up'.... fulfilling the Law of Christ. It will help those of us who can't get to our shepherds for the recordings.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation