The World News Media

The Hands that are holding me

Guest Kurt

"The Hands That Are Holding Me" I made and created this video for you all.This song came to mind when I keep hearing from my husband if I am ever going to leave Jehovah and be brainwashed by the witnesses. I keep telling him noway. I am going to serve Jehovah as long as i live. I love Jehovah and I know it is the truth. I have the best life ever!!! So this is dedicated to all my brothers and sisters worldwide. See you in Paradise. AGAPE

Maggie Gibson

"I Can Get Back Up" A Beautiful JW Song!!! I made this video for all the JW brotherhood!!! This video hits home to me. I know I made many mistakes in my lifetime but Jehovah never gave up on me. he sees our hearts and he is waiting patiently to come home to him if you haven't already. Time is drawing near and so very close to the end of wickedness and Paradise is around the corner. All thanks and honor goes to Jehovah in making of this video. If you are interested in knowing about Jehovah and his Witnesses please go to JW.Org for info and please visit your local Kingdom hall Of Jehovah's Witnesses to learn more.

Maggie Gibson

"Four Days Late" A special little video I created for you all to share and enjoy. My Mommy gave me this beautiful song and Of course I cried when I first heard it. it touched my heart and I know it will yours too.

Maggie Gibson

"Hope Can Change Everything" I made and created this video for you all to share and enjoy. For the ones who are having a hard time right now. Keep holding on and hold on to Hope. it won't be long!!! Hope for what you do not see. It's around the corner.All Thanks and Honor goes to Jehovah!
Jehovah God is the Source of true hope and the One able to fulfill all his promises and the hopes of those trusting in him. It is through his undeserved kindness that he has given mankind “comfort and good hope."

Maggie Gibson

"I Got The Boy And She's Got The Man" I made and created this video for you all. Just one of my favorite songs right now. I heard this song and thought it would make a really cute video. A lot of relationships are like this.... Hope you enjoy it!!!!

Maggie Gibson

• Views 572
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Merci pour ces magnifiques vidéos. Agréable journée. 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.