The World News Media

Signs of the time of the end....prophecies being fulfilled today! - The King is ready to Conquer! (Revelation 6:1-8) ~ ?????

Bible Speaks

Signs of the time of the end....prophecies being fulfilled today! - The King is ready to Conquer! (Revelation 6:1-8) 

?????

1 And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seven seals, and I heard one of the four living creatures say with a voice as of thunder: “Come!”

2 And I saw, and, look! a white horse; and the one seated upon it had a bow; and a crown was given him, and he went forth conquering and to complete his conquest. 

3 And when he opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature say: “Come!”

4 And another came forth, a fiery-colored horse; and to the one seated upon it there was granted to take peace away from the earth so that they should slaughter one another; and a great sword was given him. 

5 And when he opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say: “Come!” And I saw, and, look! a black horse; and the one seated upon it had a pair of scales in his hand. 

6 And I heard a voice as if in the midst of the four living creatures say: “A quart of wheat for a de·nar´i·us, and three quarts of barley for a de·nar´i·us; and do not harm the olive oil and the wine.”

7 And when he opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature say: “Come!”

8 And I saw, and, look! a pale horse; and the one seated upon it had the name Death. And Ha´des was closely following him. And authority was given them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with a long sword and with food shortage and with deadly plague and by the wild beasts of the earth."

Read more at: jw.org

E07F0B8B-4E19-4D3C-AE63-DE0FB10061EF.jpeg

• Views 931
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Signs of the time of the end....prophecies being fulfilled today! - The King is ready to Conquer! (Revelation 6:1-8)  ????? 1 And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seven seals, and I hea

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.