• Views 1.6k
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Aljian Edward - Have No Anxiety.mp3 Original Aljian Edward - Have No Anxiety Ver 2.mp3 Version 2 Aljian Edward - Have No Anxiety Ver 3.mp3 Version 3   Agape! @T

Awesome!  How can I download this talk?

Click  above  on  the  right side  and  share...    ENJOY  @Sharon Washington

I have been watching people for more than a half century, now ... and watched hundreds of movies, and read thousands of books, and from my observations, the mentally retarded, and the dull are as a whole happier people than I have a tendency to be .... and the clueless are the happiest of all, bordering by degree on the borderline of orgasmic.

I have given it a great deal of thought, as I too, would like to be naturally happy, and free from anxiety ... and I believe I have found an answer that fits almost everybody.

1.) Stop caring about things you are powerless to change.

2.) Get rid of the nutty people that fill your life with drama.

3.) Assume what duties YOU decide are worthwhile, not what some other person thinks they should be.

4.) Stop being afraid of dying.  Not being alive did not bother you for 14 BILLION YEARS ... it will not bother you if you don't wake up in the New System. Don't fret about it.

No living thing of this Earth has EVER escaped death.

Not one.

Not ever.

Don't Worry, Be Happy!

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.