The World News Media

Who Created the Heavens and Earth? ~ ?????

Bible Speaks

Who Created the Heavens and Earth? -  Read Romans 1:20. - See What Else He Did? - His Name Jehovah God! -

?????

Video by @florianschulzvisuals - While documenting the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge for an upcoming film, I got a true feeling for wilderness. It seemed like traveling back in time to a world predating our modern world. The Refuge is the largest wildlife refuge in the country, bordering the arctic ocean in northeastern Alaska. Far away from the city centers, the arctic sky allows for a magical light show of the northern lights at night. I spent many months in the Refuge over several years to get an intimate look at its wildlife, such as muskox that are perfectly adapted to the arctic climate. The Arctic National Wildlife Refuge is the spotlight as it has been opened up to oil drilling through the recent tax bill. Follow me @florianschulzvisuals to see more of our wild planet.

Tap on Video Link mp4 Beautiful! _______?????

3A53B004-DAA5-4A6E-991B-0F0815BDA0AE.MP4

0F7E54D0-ACDD-4E1B-873D-86EA002B1B08.jpeg

• Views 781
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Popular Posts

Who Created the Heavens and Earth? -  Read Romans 1:20. - See What Else He Did? - His Name Jehovah God! - ????? Video by @florianschulzvisuals - While documenting the Arctic National Wildlif

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.